And this is the type of garbage....

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: And this is the type of garbage....

Post by palerider »

I've received a letter from a bloke called Kevin from Winchester. He discovered that I'm of Italian stock on my Mum's side and he's done the ancestry thing, finding that he's of Briton heritage, the inhabitants of this green and pleasant land before the Womans turned up in 43 AD.

He's asking for £5k to let the matter drop. I've robbed him of his heritage and identity you see and he feels mentally tortured.

And Richard next door has French blood in him from centuries back. I've warned him. 1066 and all that.

It's as fucking relevant as the shower of shit we see now from the down-trodden ethnic minorities. Reparation for the slave trade. 300 fucking years ago. I won't go as far as to say that they'd still be in mud huts but you get the idea.

What the fuck has it to do with modern society ? Pulling down statues, BLM marches.

Cunts.

As for that fucking wet blanket running that school in Pimlico and the equally wet cunt doing the same in Batley. They should hang their heads in shame.

The government, if it had any balls would haul in the cunt from Pimlico, it's only a stone's throw, and tell him to put the Union Jack back up. Sack any teachers who refuse to return and install new ones. Any pupil who won't go back should be declared a truant and his parents fined.

I'm sick to death of this fucking cancel culture. The kids don't give a toss about Edward Colston, it's just a laugh for them and the liberal fuckwits in the Guardian and the Independent egg them on.

Note to Boris.

Man up. Get a backbone. You scruffy blond tosspot. This shit has gone too far.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:17 pm I've received a letter from a bloke called Kevin from Winchester. He discovered that I'm of Italian stock on my Mum's side and he's done the ancestry thing, finding that he's of Briton heritage, the inhabitants of this green and pleasant land before the Womans turned up in 43 AD.

He's asking for £5k to let the matter drop. I've robbed him of his heritage and identity you see and he feels mentally tortured.

And Richard next door has French blood in him from centuries back. I've warned him. 1066 and all that.

It's as fucking relevant as the shower of shit we see now from the down-trodden ethnic minorities. Reparation for the slave trade. 300 fucking years ago. I won't go as far as to say that they'd still be in mud huts but you get the idea.

What the fuck has it to do with modern society ? Pulling down statues, BLM marches.

Cunts.

As for that fucking wet blanket running that school in Pimlico and the equally wet cunt doing the same in Batley. They should hang their heads in shame.

The government, if it had any balls would haul in the cunt from Pimlico, it's only a stone's throw, and tell him to put the Union Jack back up. Sack any teachers who refuse to return and install new ones. Any pupil who won't go back should be declared a truant and his parents fined.

I'm sick to death of this fucking cancel culture. The kids don't give a toss about Edward Colston, it's just a laugh for them and the liberal fuckwits in the Guardian and the Independent egg them on.

Note to Boris.

Start a campaign "Make Slavery Great Again" imagine how much Merch you could shift in T-shirts alone at a 'Kill the Bill' rally - and if said T-shirt was wrapped around a 4-pack of special brew...well that's ten sovs to any street urban commando...and don't forget the fat femmes who like to show tats and lycra

palerider

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:09 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:17 pm I've received a letter from a bloke called Kevin from Winchester. He discovered that I'm of Italian stock on my Mum's side and he's done the ancestry thing, finding that he's of Briton heritage, the inhabitants of this green and pleasant land before the Womans turned up in 43 AD.

Cunts.

Note to Boris.

Start a campaign "Make Slavery Great Again" imagine how much Merch you could shift in T-shirts alone at a 'Kill the Bill' rally - and if said T-shirt was wrapped around a 4-pack of special brew...well that's ten sovs to any street urban commando...and don't forget the fat femmes who like to show tats and lycra
Make Slavery Great Again.

:lol: :lol:

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

You never hear the Incas or Mayans harping on about the fucking Spanish ?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:39 pm You never hear the Incas or Mayans harping on about the fucking Spanish ?
Maybe not but I remember from somewhere the Lumberjacks moaning about the bloody Vikings .

And for that matter , a few Jewish activists complaining , famously, about the bloody Romans ....

I actually know a couple of Black South Africans that swear the nasty English and Boer invaders couldn’t be bothered to teach anyone how to grow their own food explaining why the whole continent has gone to pot .

They should have learned from Zimbabwe...
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:29 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:39 pm You never hear the Incas or Mayans harping on about the fucking Spanish ?
Maybe not but I remember from somewhere the Lumberjacks moaning about the bloody Vikings .

And for that matter , a few Jewish activists complaining , famously, about the bloody Romans ....

I actually know a couple of Black South Africans that swear the nasty English and Boer invaders couldn’t be bothered to teach anyone how to grow their own food explaining why the whole continent has gone to pot .

They should have learned from Zimbabwe...
Ah yes dear old Africa the continent that keeps on taking.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

And all these woke cunts are getting away with this Kill the Bill shit....its a deliberate double meaning...scum...otherwise it would be Kill this Bill...deliberately worded and by its wording inciting murder...

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

And , looks like they are trying to keep us with the good old Beeb ...
F4D7D953-8F55-4083-B4E5-1FB5036EFCA8.jpeg
F4D7D953-8F55-4083-B4E5-1FB5036EFCA8.jpeg (84.92 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Newmarket wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:20 pm And , looks like they are trying to keep us with the good old Beeb ...

F4D7D953-8F55-4083-B4E5-1FB5036EFCA8.jpeg
Black Lunches Matter !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

It’ll never work ,four hosts serving jerk chicken and plantain all week.

No diversity innit.