Boarding Schools.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
JayK

Re: Boarding Schools.

Post by JayK »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:42 am Last year of School...Miss Morgan hot as fuck Domestic Science/P.E teacher,Hockey...Short Skirts etc,way to much to handle
for young guys... :lol:
My Mate and I were walking behind her..as you do..She bends down to pick a Football up,my mate goes...
"wish she had hold of one of my balls"..loud so she can hear..
I look at him..Oh FFS we're in the shit now..
She turns round...."you cheeky boys"....relief turns to...fuck me, is she interested, in about 5 seconds.... :lol:
Always remember that.

My mate Kelvin,could get away with F.in murder ....did we have some fun,those few years after leaving School...
Died in a car crash in Saudi Arabia,bout 24,just settled down with a girl,had a kiddie...
Ripped me to pieces that..
Sorry to hear that MK. Great story!!
COYI!!!

mkhammer

Re: Boarding Schools.

Post by mkhammer »

JayK wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:37 am
mkhammer wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:42 am Last year of School...Miss Morgan hot as fuck Domestic Science/P.E teacher,Hockey...Short Skirts etc,way to much to handle
for young guys... :lol:
My Mate and I were walking behind her..as you do..She bends down to pick a Football up,my mate goes...
"wish she had hold of one of my balls"..loud so she can hear..
I look at him..Oh FFS we're in the shit now..
She turns round...."you cheeky boys"....relief turns to...fuck me, is she interested, in about 5 seconds.... :lol:
Always remember that.

My mate Kelvin,could get away with F.in murder ....did we have some fun,those few years after leaving School...
Died in a car crash in Saudi Arabia,bout 24,just settled down with a girl,had a kiddie...
Ripped me to pieces that..
Sorry to hear that MK. Great story!!
Cheers Pal....Long time ago now...

But always good to talk about lost loved ones...Never forget them......