America burns

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: America burns

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Towie wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:03 pm I guess the question is would you swap your white status for that of a black person in this country?

If you have to think about it or answer no, you know deep down that there is inequality.
No thanks I like to wander between different postcodes.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:57 pm
h69 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:28 am

They rioted, they killed 29 people. They are at fault.

As for the taking the knee. I abhor politics in sport but if they feel they must so be it. In London we have riots and many monuments and war memorials being defaced. And the irony is that the 'White Privilege' that they bang on about is a myth. The stats show that in London, Black Lives mean the least to young black people.
Did you know 86% of murders in USA are carried out by blacks.Has mentioned earlier,73% are murdering each other.

In my opinion,it makes a mockery of the #blacklivesmatter.

Thought Kate Hopkins made some excellent points.

But the issue here is not black on black crime is it!?! That is a separate and distinct issue with socioeconomic factors amongst others. It is I agree quite shocking. However, the issue here is that another black man was needlessly killed by the police.

https://www.statista.com/chart/21872/ma ... americans/
Flairon

palerider

Post by palerider »

Flairon wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:47 am

Did you know 86% of murders in USA are carried out by blacks.Has mentioned earlier,73% are murdering each other.

But the issue here is not black on black crime is it!?! That is a separate and distinct issue with socioeconomic factors amongst others. It is I agree quite shocking. However, the issue here is that another black man was needlessly killed by the police.

Of course he was needlessly killed but he's being made out to be some sort of hero.

He wasn't. He was a violent criminal so let's all get some perspective. The governor of Minnesota weeping and on his knees by his coffin ? Do me a fucking favour.

Now, how many state governors have done that when brave black US servicemen were brought home in body bags from Iraq or Afghanistan ?

Of course the four officers should go to prison because it could easily have been an innocent black guy in the wrong place at the wrong time.

But another issue for me is the coverage here.

BBC and Sky both covered his funeral. Why ffs ? It happened in America.

RT, Al Jazeera, Euronews and France 24 didn't so why the fuck here ?

It's because we've become a society bending over backwards to appease minorities, and for the moment at least they are minorities.

The more it's televised, the more the flames are fed.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:25 am
Of course he was needlessly killed but he's being made out to be some sort of hero.

He wasn't. He was a violent criminal so let's all get some perspective. The governor of Minnesota weeping and on his knees by his coffin ? Do me a fucking favour.
I'm not conversant with the demographics of Minnesota but I suspect there are a significant number of black voters. No doubt Mr Walz wishes to ingratiate himself with them.
palerider wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:25 am But another issue for me is the coverage here.

BBC and Sky both covered his funeral. Why ffs ? It happened in America.

RT, Al Jazeera, Euronews and France 24 didn't so why the fuck here ?
Since we , as a country, became obsessed with leaving the EU the inevitable outcome for a relatively small economy like ours is to become part of a larger entity. Becoming the 51st state seems to be the preferred outcome for many. And probably logical because of the common language.

[/quote]
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Do yourself a favour and watch this all the way through.

palerider

Post by palerider »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:39 am

Do yourself a favour and watch this all the way through.

Some common sense and reasoning from a proper American.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Well said that young woman.

However it doesn’t fit into the narrative of the white haters,shit stirrers ,anarchists, black and white “celebrities “ Gang members all jumping on the bandwagon of this mans needless killing

No doubt she will become a hate target
Unfortunately

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

By the way I think she’s fucked her chances for tickets to the Mobos or any BLM meeeting.
:D

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Candice is a cunt and she has a new book out, ignore her

Hopkins is a bigger cunt, anybody that listens to her is also a cunt

George was a wrong un

The copper a cunt

He will also get off, second degree murder, means they have to prove he meant to kill him.

America is on the verge of Civil war
Covid in the Boardroom

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

jameskel wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:48 pm Candice is a cunt and she has a new book out, ignore her

Hopkins is a bigger cunt, anybody that listens to her is also a cunt

George was a wrong un

The copper a cunt

He will also get off, second degree murder, means they have to prove he meant to kill him.

America is on the verge of Civil war
Again. Abe will be turning in his grave .

Ungrateful Cunts.
Bring back Jonathon !