America burns

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Re: America burns

Post by mkhammer »

palerider wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:50 am
mkhammer wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:26 am

Is what makes me think maybe just maybe it was personal...he poss knew what the guy was like...
one of the many small time arsehole drug taking black gangsters that are around in the USAs
main cities..
That the inner city cops spend 90% of their time dealing with.

He had intent there...wasn't a random thing...he wanted to kill him...prob had a row with the
Mrs that morning...takes it to work...doesn't take a lot to push people like that over the edge..
you look at him...he was gone.
He Should not be a copper.. there were warning signs with him...who ever allowed him on the beat
should also be held responsible....that's what needs looking into..95% of coppers are decent
and pretty honest ...the Arseholes like him have no right being one...but somehow they are
allowed to be....same in this country....huge huge percentage of our cops are great...but
1 or 2 bad uns...fuck it up..

But you are right ..the friendly father of a youngster who he is supporting despite being 1000s
of miles away thing...they are pushing,that is the press and media...AGAIN...only flames the situation.
They drag the Murderers previous out...therefore they should drag the victims previous out,
and tell the complete story....like said, as he knew him or at least knew of him,could be
underlying stuff going on...was in a bit of a rush to get to him...baring in mind he wasn't first
on scene.

It's a shit thing,but what he does(Floyd) is part of our...we'll the USAs' society it happens...and a way of
life for these guys...
But what happened to him...to be cold bloodedly murdered...not shot...which can be self protection
at times...is beyond barbaric.

Known a few guys amongst us lot(Irons)...who've had a few jolly ups in the Canaries with some
"Funny Money"..... :lol:
There are many 'dud' cops both here and in the States. I've had personal experience of dud ones here but they weren't bent. Just fucking lazy. Mr Chauvin certainly appears bent and should be tried accordingly.

But the world has gone PC fucking mad.

It's like this has never happened before. The straw that broke the camel's back ? Do fuck off. An opportunity to go a robbin' an a lootin' in a lockdown society for the scumbags infesting that broken country more like. With poor ol' George portrayed as a saint in their name.

And over here we're asked to 'take a knee'.

For whom ? For a man who was and seemingly still was a criminal ?

Not for me thanks.

Did the media demand a knee for Lee Rigby ?

Thought not.

I saw a Whatsapp post yesterday. It said something on the lines of 'How many more of our sons lives will we mourn when they go robbing stores ?' And that sums it up. The counter would be that it's because they don't have the opportunities. Which is bollocks. at least in the UK. Go to fucking school. Learn. Pass exams. And you have the same opportunity as everyone.

Go to Bristol, as I do regularly, at least before Covid, and see how many black kids have jobs in the financial institutions. There are hundreds of them and fair play. They outnumber the white faces in some.

Because they got it right.

But gangs are more fun for the others aren't they ?

And the luvvies are lapping it up. Emma Watson. Lewis Hamilton. Harry Styles. Chelsea FC and Victims FC. The list is endless. The BBC has become a 'let's all bow down to the oppressed minorities' wankfest.

Cunts.
First of all Mr P totally get and agree with the bulk of what your saying..I'm no PC Dogooder...
I'm big on Equality for people....but the whingers fuck me off as much as they do you..

But think this thing at the moment goes beyond all that...wont repeat what already said,
but this...it wouldn't happen in or under some of the most Brutal regimes with have or have had,
....The Public Murder of a relatively innocent man......(a 20 buck counterfeit bill,doesn't get a death
sentence).....read some stuff about him now...it's just a typical story of a 6'6 Black dude from
Huston...least in some of the East Euro states...China...Parts of South America...they bundle you of
in a back of a van... cart you of to a cellar somewhere ...out of public view...
This is total disregard for life...he honestly believed he had the right to kill someone...I've seen
lots of shit..people being severely mistreated but nothing like that.

But what fucks me off...it's just one bloke...one nutter,now everyone that isn't holding a placard
up is a racist...that's Bollocks...me, you, everyone knows why a black guy,will get more hassle
than a white guy....they commit the most crimes......Because they're forced to live and grow up
in deprived areas.....swap the colours over and it would be the other way round...more whites being
arrested or whatever..

Not one for protests or jumping on a convenient wagon....but the deprivation some people live
in in the year 2020...is ridiculous...a few can fight their way out thru hard work...but it's just not
poss for everyone to.

Also mate...hard as it is, we have to separate the protesters from the Arsehole looters...who
don't give a flying fuck about Floyd..

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Here we go - thousands gather in Hyde park for a Black Lives Matter solidarity protest...in the country with the worst health record controlling C-19 infections in Europe - and after the BAME community have been identified as a special group that have been disproportionately affected during the pandemic...

the fucking irony of gathering and waving slogans...yeah

Take back control
Just get it done
Stay alert
Never mind the man,I'm the bollocks
I'm the same as you,I even poo

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Take a knee at six o’clock

Fuck off

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:46 pm Take a knee at six o’clock

Fuck off
Cunts to a man
Bring back Jonathon !

Noni

Post by Noni »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:56 am What does the burning looting and rioting actually achieve?

Apart from some new trainers and a flat screen tv of course.
Awareness !.... ;)

Racism has not changed over the years. Lewis Hamilton is often been bullied over his skin....

When you see a guy pleading for life and asking his mother for help, that's drastic.....

There's a difference between white and black and how we are treated. A few of my good friends are black and I treat them as human beings, not on their colour. The same as any ethnic group.

The point is, we are not treated as humans, but as colour. Nothing has changed. Lots of videos on social media showing black people bullied by white people. I believe this will change and from what turned out as a normal average guy but becomes a hero to the black community.

Just my opinion. ;)

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Noni wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:35 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:56 am What does the burning looting and rioting actually achieve?

Apart from some new trainers and a flat screen tv of course.
Awareness !.... ;)

Racism has not changed over the years. Lewis Hamilton is often been bullied over his skin....

When you see a guy pleading for life and asking his mother for help, that's drastic.....

There's a difference between white and black and how we are treated. A few of my good friends are black and I treat them as human beings, not on their colour. The same as any ethnic group.

The point is, we are not treated as humans, but as colour. Nothing has changed. Lots of videos on social media showing black people bullied by white people. I believe this will change and from what turned out as a normal average guy but becomes a hero to the black community.

Just my opinion. ;)
You're right that little changes. That's because prejudice is a personal thing.
No reasonable thought process arrives at prejudice.
Some people are taught it, others go with the flow, and some are driven by personal experience.
A percentage of those people can be persuaded to change, but there will always be some who can't.

In recent years prejudice has become less openly acceptable, but there is a difference between not being prejudiced and not being open about it.
We can only ever mitigate the problem, because human nature makes it unsolvable.

In my opinion the issue of institutional racism is one of poverty and social deprivation. Poor minorities suffer disproportionately more than other minorities.
The US is great example of this.
Just look at the differences between African Americans and Asian Americans. Crime, education, life expectancy, murder rates, etc.
If racism were the defining issue there shouldn't be a vast statistical chasm in those rates, but there is.

It doesn't help that US police more closely resemble a paramilitary organisation than a police force these days, buy if everyone has a closet full of AR15's it's a tricky line to walk.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I treat every one the same,whatever colour or creed they are.The majority of us are similar.

It`s the ignorant one`s and they won`t change,which is sad..This works on both sides of the coin too.Remember Racism is not just a one way street.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Sickening scenes in London last night.

Naked aggression, assault and extreme violence perpetrated by a baying mob in what was supposed to be a peaceful protest, perpetrated by ignorant cunts just out for a ruck who couldn't give a fuck about George Floyd, egged on by middle class white kids with their designer face-masks.

I hope they get the fucking book thrown at them.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

palerider wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:34 am Sickening scenes in London last night.

Naked aggression, assault and extreme violence perpetrated by a baying mob in what was supposed to be a peaceful protest, perpetrated by ignorant cunts just out for a ruck who couldn't give a fuck about George Floyd, egged on by middle class white kids with their designer face-masks.

It's social media. No one gives a monkeys about police brutality in France, or Germany, or Italy. No riots when someone gets killed there. And those places are a fuck site closer than Minneapolis.
Millennials are fucking idiots.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Neville Bartos wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:30 am
palerider wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:34 am Sickening scenes in London last night.

It's social media. No one gives a monkeys about police brutality in France, or Germany, or Italy. No riots when someone gets killed there. And those places are a fuck site closer than Minneapolis.
Millennials are fucking idiots.
Yep.

It's the 2020 Woodstock.

I was there man.