America burns

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
terrya1965

Re: America burns

Post by terrya1965 »

The BBC have 5 stories about race on their News/Sport Website.

Everyday,they have this stuff and they are all non news worthy.Go to the Website and you tell me,please?

BBC are meant to be an impartial company with no biased.Astounds me.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Let them carry on with their pathetic non interesting yarns which most people couldn’t give two fucks about.
Scraping the fucking barrel for “news” stories to seem right on ,most can see right though their agenda .

Fuck em.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:00 pm Let them carry on with their pathetic non interesting yarns which most people couldn’t give two fucks about.
Scraping the fucking barrel for “news” stories to seem right on ,most can see right though their agenda .

Fuck em.
Can they though ?

Most in my experience are fucking BBC brainwashed at birth as the be all and end all of news reporting .

Mind you they’re in a minority still as most of them watch Al Jazeera lol
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:25 pm The BBC have 5 stories about race on their News/Sport Website.

Everyday,they have this stuff and they are all non news worthy.Go to the Website and you tell me,please?

Anything the BBC /ITV/Sky news teams reports...are water of a ducks back to me mate......it's opinions they put out..
the opinions of the minority view at that.
They don't report news...constantly looking for the Negative......it's well known...Bad News sells more than Good news,
thats how they operate...it's financial and viewer based...

Some of it is nothing short of disgraceful.

There's some serious shit going on in the world at the moment....if you want "NEWS" go elsewhere...google stuff,
read different opposing reports on things......like said before and someone else commented...RT/Aljazeera...easy to find..
give you much more info...surprisingly unbiased as well.......can't fuckin believe a hard arse Tory like me is saying that... :lol:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:44 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:00 pm Let them carry on with their pathetic non interesting yarns which most people couldn’t give two fucks about.

Fuck em.
Can they though ?

Most in my experience are fucking BBC brainwashed at birth as the be all and end all of news reporting .

That is what the BBC are trying do.Brainwash people,so they eventually believe what they are saying.There are quite a few that it will too and that is the worry.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:38 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:44 am

Can they though ?

That is what the BBC are trying do.Brainwash people,so they eventually believe what they are saying.There are quite a few that it will too and that is the worry.
It’s the way they’ve always worked Tel .
Go back to when you was a little ‘un , which kids tv did you watch ?
As you got older , which channel did you watch the FA/World Cup final on ?

I bet the majority will say the BBC . It’s the way we are brought up .. the Beeb is for everyone , straight down the middle , totally unbiased .

And so it was . Till relatively recently .
Bring back Jonathon !

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:25 pm The BBC have 5 stories about race on their News/Sport Website.

I'd noticed that too, Terry. Not just racism, but sexism as well.
I think a lot depends where you look on the BBC. Their news/sports website seems particularly prone to SJA stories.
Perhaps in comes down to the leanings of whoever has editorial control, because I don't see it quite as much on TV and even less on the radio.

For my sins I did laugh at the quote suggesting reports of racism have increased. It is because everything is racism now.
Churchill helped win the war = racist.
Don't support BLM = racist.
Don't accept white privilege = racist.
I've even heard it suggested that just being white = racist.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Neville Bartos wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:08 pm

I think a lot depends where you look on the BBC. Their news/sports website seems particularly prone to SJA stories.
Perhaps in comes down to the leanings of whoever has editorial control, because I don't see it quite as much on TV and even less on the radio.

For my sins I did laugh at the quote suggesting reports of racism have increased. It is because everything is racism now.
An example of their TV Nev ?

Gardeners world . Yeah I know you may laugh but it’s the only BBC programme that we watch .

It’s been a bit different this year . They normally have camera teams filming in lots of different gardens and country home type places during the course of the series (Apr-Oct).

This year due to the COVID thing they asked for viewers to send in short videos of their Gardens accompanied by a little bit of chit chat re how they grow this & that etc .

There’s usually 2 per weekly episode (as fillers to give Monty a break :lol: ) .
I never knew there were so many handicapped Lesbian Afro-Asian Gardeners .

Their anti-Caucasian indigenous heterosexual agenda is embarrassing.
And it’s a GARDENING show ffs.
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:37 pm
Neville Bartos wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:08 pm

An example of their TV Nev ?

Gardeners world . Yeah I know you may laugh but it’s the only BBC programme that we watch .

It’s been a bit different this year . They normally have camera teams filming in lots of different gardens and country home type places during the course of the series (Apr-Oct).

This year due to the COVID thing they asked for viewers to send in short videos of their Gardens accompanied by a little bit of chit chat re how they grow this & that etc .

There’s usually 2 per weekly episode (as fillers to give Monty a break :lol: ) .
I never knew there were so many handicapped Lesbian Afro-Asian Gardeners .

Their anti-Caucasian indigenous heterosexual agenda is embarrassing.
And it’s a GARDENING show ffs.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

Wife and I were talking to one of her old work colleagues today. Black guy, nice bloke. He is also of the opinion that bame, LGBT (or whatever it's called) and disabled people are more likely to get a promotion these days than someone more able and qualified for the role due to percentage targets for diverse workforce having to be met.
But also if your face don't fit, you still don't get the job. He's now contemplating coming out to give himself a better chance of a promotion as recently an Asian less able and qualified recently got a job he was apparently earmarked for. Obviously Asian box not quite ticked in that particular workplace.

Just thought you'd like to know 😄
COYI!!!