America burns

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Re: America burns

Post by mkhammer »

palerider wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:33 am
Neville Bartos wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:30 am

It's social media. No one gives a monkeys about police brutality in France, or Germany, or Italy. No riots when someone gets killed there. And those places are a fuck site closer than Minneapolis.
Millennials are fucking idiots.
Yep.

It's the 2020 Woodstock.

I was there man.

I'd be having a little word with that Star Wars actor whos name escapes me..plus I dont give a shit...
who was a speaker at the Hyde Park protests....seems very much like he changed the mood
of the whole thing....people went of in different directions...some home...some to protest
further...and the Arseholes he wound up..to do what they do best...

Theres people in the UK at the moment are itching for it to kick off...and will do what they can
to insure it happens...there will be shit no doubt....Would nip it in the bud very quickly,using
whatever is needed...and..

FUCK what the press/media make of it....Protest by all means..no Problem....Riot,your in fuckin
jail.

palerider

Post by palerider »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:23 am
palerider wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:33 am

Yep.

It's the 2020 Woodstock.

I was there man.

I'd be having a little word with that Star Wars actor whos name escapes me..plus I dont give a shit...
who was a speaker at the Hyde Park protests....seems very much like he changed the mood
of the whole thing....people went of in different directions...some home...some to protest
further...and the Arseholes he wound up..to do what they do best...

Theres people in the UK at the moment are itching for it to kick off...and will do what they can
to insure it happens...there will be shit no doubt....Would nip it in the bud very quickly,using
whatever is needed...and..

FUCK what the press/media make of it....Protest by all means..no Problem....Riot,your in fuckin
jail.
John Boyega.

Peckham toe rag.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:53 am Bindippers doing the kneeling thing the cunts

Nothing for the 39 killed by their supporters at Heysel.
I am sorry but that is inappropriate.

As a form of peaceful protest, taking the knee is a perfect example of people exercising their First Amendment Rights. People in Liverpool doing so is, one would assume; in support of their American Cousins. What on earth could be wrong with that!?!

The stadium was of 1920's construction. It was clearly not fit for purpose. UEFA, the owners of Heysel Stadium and the Belgian police were investigated for culpability. Albert Roosens, head of the Belgian Football Association, was tried for allowing tickets for Block Z to be sold to Juventus fans.
Flairon

h69

Post by h69 »

Flairon wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:06 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:53 am Bindippers doing the kneeling thing the cunts

As a form of peaceful protest, taking the knee is a perfect example of people exercising their First Amendment Rights. People in Liverpool doing so is, one would assume; in support of their American Cousins. What on earth could be wrong with that!?!

The stadium was of 1920's construction. It was clearly not fit for purpose. UEFA, the owners of Heysel Stadium and the Belgian police were investigated for culpability. Albert Roosens, head of the Belgian Football Association, was tried for allowing tickets for Block Z to be sold to Juventus fans.
They rioted, they killed 29 people. They are at fault.

As for the taking the knee. I abhor politics in sport but if they feel they must so be it. In London we have riots and many monuments and war memorials being defaced. And the irony is that the 'White Privilege' that they bang on about is a myth. The stats show that in London, Black Lives mean the least to young black people.
Attachments
EZnPIuDX0AEzrTH.jpeg
EZnPIuDX0AEzrTH.jpeg (302.2 KiB) Viewed 2542 times
skynews-line-18-gangs_4367223.jpg
skynews-line-18-gangs_4367223.jpg (317.51 KiB) Viewed 2542 times

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fuck em the attention seeking cunts
Fucking hypocrites the lot of em Scouse fucking slags

Even tried to blame Chelsea and West Ham.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

h69 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:28 am

They rioted, they killed 29 people. They are at fault.

As for the taking the knee. I abhor politics in sport but if they feel they must so be it. In London we have riots and many monuments and war memorials being defaced. And the irony is that the 'White Privilege' that they bang on about is a myth. The stats show that in London, Black Lives mean the least to young black people.
Did you know 86% of murders in USA are carried out by blacks.Has mentioned earlier,73% are murdering each other.

In my opinion,it makes a mockery of the #blacklivesmatter.

Thought Kate Hopkins made some excellent points.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Love her or hate her she asks the questions a lot of people agree with but are afraid to speak out.

She will be accused of racism though we all know that.

Towie

Post by Towie »

I guess the question is would you swap your white status for that of a black person in this country?

If you have to think about it or answer no, you know deep down that there is inequality.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Towie wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:03 pm I guess the question is would you swap your white status for that of a black person in this country?

If you have to think about it or answer no, you know deep down that there is inequality.
I’m indigenous white English C of E and full time employed.

Your damn right there’s inequality.

I can’t even fart without being shat on from a great height.
Bring back Jonathon !

h69

Post by h69 »

Towie wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:03 pm I guess the question is would you swap your white status for that of a black person in this country?

Obama didn't seem to need to sell drugs or shoot anyone because he was oppressed