America burns

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Newmarket

Re: America burns

Post by Newmarket »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:07 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:43 pm
Just like George Floyd resettled to crack on with his life.

His previous life included imitating a worker from the water company and holding a gun to a woman's head threatening to kill her while his two 'friends' went thieving in her house.

But of course the media very rarely cover those bits do they ?

Obviously his killing can't be condoned in any shape or form. And yes, the police officer needs to do time. Along with the other three.

Although you could say that if George wasn't passing off a counterfeit $20 bill he wouldn't have attracted their attention in the first place.
So it's a tale of two skunks...at least Bob Dylan hasn't written a song about George...yet
You know , there SHOULD be more songs about criminals .

The Ballad of Harold Shipman has a certain ring to it
Bring back Jonathon !

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy !....

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Who killed Hanratty
Bring back Jonathon !

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:38 pm Who killed Hanratty

Havent a clue, but i know video killed the radio stars !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:43 pm
Newmarket wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:38 pm Who killed Hanratty

This is fun :D

Are you old enough to remember the beast ?

Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

The Ballad of Bonnie & Clyde. Alan Price.

Looking in Gary Gilmore's eyes. The Adverts.

Stand and Deliver. Adam and the Ants.

That Ronnie Biggs was a bit of a cunt. Adele.
Last edited by palerider on Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:00 pm
Rick_Deckard wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:43 pm

This is fun :D

Are you old enough to remember the beast ?

Yes.

Unfortunately.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:30 pm Evidently this cop used to moonlight at a night club as head of security ...the bloke he choked to
death in broad day light, assisted by 3 other cops while members of the public watched,and filmed it
used to work as a bouncer there.....

Sure the prosecution will be well aware of that at trial...along with the one other killing and shooting,
he's been involved in...oh and the 19 complaints there's been about him...

But he'll get 10 do 6 and out...be resettled other side of country and crack on with his life...

I'd throw the fucker to the Rioting crowds myself...

His previous life included imitating a worker from the water company and holding a gun to a woman's head threatening to kill her while his two 'friends' went thieving in her house.

Obviously his killing can't be condoned in any shape or form. And yes, the police officer needs to do time. Along with the other three.

Although you could say that if George wasn't passing off a counterfeit $20 bill he wouldn't have attracted their attention in the first place.
Is what makes me think maybe just maybe it was personal...he poss knew what the guy was like...
one of the many small time arsehole drug taking black gangsters that are around in the USAs
main cities..
That the inner city cops spend 90% of their time dealing with.

He had intent there...wasn't a random thing...he wanted to kill him...prob had a row with the
Mrs that morning...takes it to work...doesn't take a lot to push people like that over the edge..
you look at him...he was gone.
He Should not be a copper.. there were warning signs with him...who ever allowed him on the beat
should also be held responsible....that's what needs looking into..95% of coppers are decent
and pretty honest ...the Arseholes like him have no right being one...but somehow they are
allowed to be....same in this country....huge huge percentage of our cops are great...but
1 or 2 bad uns...fuck it up..

But you are right ..the friendly father of a youngster who he is supporting despite being 1000s
of miles away thing...they are pushing,that is the press and media...AGAIN...only flames the situation.
They drag the Murderers previous out...therefore they should drag the victims previous out,
and tell the complete story....like said, as he knew him or at least knew of him,could be
underlying stuff going on...was in a bit of a rush to get to him...baring in mind he wasn't first
on scene.

It's a shit thing,but what he does(Floyd) is part of our...we'll the USAs' society it happens...and a way of
life for these guys...
But what happened to him...to be cold bloodedly murdered...not shot...which can be self protection
at times...is beyond barbaric.

Known a few guys amongst us lot(Irons)...who've had a few jolly ups in the Canaries with some
"Funny Money"..... :lol:

palerider

Post by palerider »

mkhammer wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:26 am

Is what makes me think maybe just maybe it was personal...he poss knew what the guy was like...
one of the many small time arsehole drug taking black gangsters that are around in the USAs
main cities..
That the inner city cops spend 90% of their time dealing with.

He had intent there...wasn't a random thing...he wanted to kill him...prob had a row with the
Mrs that morning...takes it to work...doesn't take a lot to push people like that over the edge..
you look at him...he was gone.
He Should not be a copper.. there were warning signs with him...who ever allowed him on the beat
should also be held responsible....that's what needs looking into..95% of coppers are decent
and pretty honest ...the Arseholes like him have no right being one...but somehow they are
allowed to be....same in this country....huge huge percentage of our cops are great...but
1 or 2 bad uns...fuck it up..

But you are right ..the friendly father of a youngster who he is supporting despite being 1000s
of miles away thing...they are pushing,that is the press and media...AGAIN...only flames the situation.
They drag the Murderers previous out...therefore they should drag the victims previous out,
and tell the complete story....like said, as he knew him or at least knew of him,could be
underlying stuff going on...was in a bit of a rush to get to him...baring in mind he wasn't first
on scene.

It's a shit thing,but what he does(Floyd) is part of our...we'll the USAs' society it happens...and a way of
life for these guys...
But what happened to him...to be cold bloodedly murdered...not shot...which can be self protection
at times...is beyond barbaric.

Known a few guys amongst us lot(Irons)...who've had a few jolly ups in the Canaries with some
"Funny Money"..... :lol:
There are many 'dud' cops both here and in the States. I've had personal experience of dud ones here but they weren't bent. Just fucking lazy. Mr Chauvin certainly appears bent and should be tried accordingly.

But the world has gone PC fucking mad.

It's like this has never happened before. The straw that broke the camel's back ? Do fuck off. An opportunity to go a robbin' an a lootin' in a lockdown society for the scumbags infesting that broken country more like. With poor ol' George portrayed as a saint in their name.

And over here we're asked to 'take a knee'.

For whom ? For a man who was and seemingly still was a criminal ?

Not for me thanks.

Did the media demand a knee for Lee Rigby ?

Thought not.

I saw a Whatsapp post yesterday. It said something on the lines of 'How many more of our sons lives will we mourn when they go robbing stores ?' And that sums it up. The counter would be that it's because they don't have the opportunities. Which is bollocks. at least in the UK. Go to fucking school. Learn. Pass exams. And you have the same opportunity as everyone.

Go to Bristol, as I do regularly, at least before Covid, and see how many black kids have jobs in the financial institutions. There are hundreds of them and fair play. They outnumber the white faces in some.

Because they got it right.

But gangs are more fun for the others aren't they ?

And the luvvies are lapping it up. Emma Watson. Lewis Hamilton. Harry Styles. Chelsea FC and Victims FC. The list is endless. The BBC has become a 'let's all bow down to the oppressed minorities' wankfest.

Cunts.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

The #Blacklivesmatter is doing the rounds,so I found this quite interesting,that 73% of murders in the USA are blacks murdering each other.