America burns

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
h69

Re: America burns

Post by h69 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:00 pm Black shit stirring Labour MP Dawn Butler at it now after getting a tug in Hackney ,cos we had a nice motor she winged.
Plus the usual spiel the Met is institutionally racist.
Its the only 'tug' she will ever instigate.

h69

Re: BLM and other snowflake bollox

Post by h69 »

deanox wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:40 am I just shared a post on Facebook which was blocked.
I will state this now I AM NOT A RACIST but BLM movement is more political than people are being led to believe.
I believe in free speech and respect the fact that BLM should have a platform to speak on, but when I get blocked for posting the thread below it really pissed me off:
Thought this was worth sharing...

NFL "Refresher" NFL History ... history not often reported or leaked to the ticket holders. I hope this helps you; it opened my eyes, to better understand when and why the public’s respect for the NFL organization started to crumble....

* In 2012 the NFL had an issue with Tim Tebow kneeling before each game to pray, they also had an issue with Tebow wearing John 3:16 as part of his eye-black to avoid glare, and made him take it off.

* In 2013 the NFL fined Brandon Marshall for wearing green cleats to raise awareness for people with mental health disorders.

* In 2014 Robert Griffin III (RG3) entered a post-game press conference wearing a shirt that said "Know Jesus Know Peace" but was forced to turn it inside out by an NFL uniform inspector before speaking at the podium.

* In 2015 DeAngelo Williams was fined for wearing "Find the Cure "eye black for breast cancer awareness

* In 2015 William Gay was fined for wearing purple cleats to raise awareness for domestic violence. (Not that the NFL has a domestic violence problem!)

*In 2016 the NFL prevented the Dallas Cowboys from wearing a decal on their helmet in honor of 5 Dallas Police officers killed in the line of duty.

* 2016 the NFL threatened to fine players who wanted to wear cleats to commemorate the 15th anniversary of 9/11.

So tell me again how the NFL supports free speech and expression. It seems quite clear based on these facts that the NFL has taken a position against any action by NFL players demonstrating RESPECT for any issue:

For God, social causes such as mental health, cancer, domestic violence, for cops killed arbitrarily, for being cops, or for the Memory of 9/11...

BUT they will allow demonstrations of DISRESPECT for our National Flag, our National Anthem, for America, and for the American People, if it will help mollify a particular Group and its supporters. That is who and what the NFL now has shown itself to be.

Pass this post along to all your friends and family, if you believe it worthy of sharing. Honor our military; too many of whom have come home with the American Flag draped over their coffin.

🇺🇸 God Bless
Our America! 🇺🇸
Just respect....
This is an excellent post and is exactly the point I was trying to make to Flairon when he called me racist and unedcated for not agreeing with the Kapaernick bollocks. It is completely hypocritical

h69

Post by h69 »

Neville Bartos wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:05 pm Here is a quote from the chairman of Kick it Out championing quotas and making people 'accountable' for diversity.

"The giant leap forward is making people accountable for targets and creating targets for coaches and senior leadership - that's how you drive inclusion."

None of this has anything to do with equality of opportunity, or suitability, or quality, or qualifications, or anything at all relevant to doing the job.
It's quota filling based on skin colour. That's how inclusion is being defined.
You will like this one Nev : https://www.nasa.gov/feature/nasa-to-re ... ic-objects

Apologies if it was posted before but I cant be bothered to read through all 37 pages.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

h69 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:01 pm
Neville Bartos wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:05 pm Here is a quote from the chairman of Kick it Out championing quotas and making people 'accountable' for diversity.

"The giant leap forward is making people accountable for targets and creating targets for coaches and senior leadership - that's how you drive inclusion."

None of this has anything to do with equality of opportunity, or suitability, or quality, or qualifications, or anything at all relevant to doing the job.
It's quota filling based on skin colour. That's how inclusion is being defined.
You will like this one Nev : https://www.nasa.gov/feature/nasa-to-re ... ic-objects

Apologies if it was posted before but I cant be bothered to read through all 37 pages.
Could be the end of the Black hole then ?

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:24 pm
h69 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:01 pm

Could be the end of the Black hole then ?
BAME holes?
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:00 pm Black shit stirring Labour MP Dawn Butler at it now after getting a tug in Hackney ,cos we had a nice motor she winged.
Douglas Murray: "Dawn Butler has accused everybody of being institutionally racist"

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:03 pm
Douglas Murray: "Dawn Butler has accused everybody of being institutionally racist"

Dawn Butler likes very much to make herself the centre of a story. She was first out the blocks complaining to the BBC about Danny Baker's joke on social media which led to his removal from his radio show.

She gives the impression of being a bit socially inept and limited in her understanding of things, that require some basic idea that's very similar to thinking.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Butler,Lammy,Abbott

More chips on their fucking shoulders than McCains.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:11 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:03 pm

Dawn Butler likes very much to make herself the centre of a story. She was first out the blocks complaining to the BBC about Danny Baker's joke on social media which led to his removal from his radio show.

She gives the impression of being a bit socially inept and limited in her understanding of things, that require some basic idea that's very similar to thinking.
Was quick to let Jamie Oliver know about his jerk chicken concoction ,how dare a white man make a basic spicy sauce to splatter over a dead bird.
Cultural appropriation she squawked then wittered on about the African slaves etc etc.....

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Ollie Ollerton now axed from SAS who dares wins
All to do with a fucking diversity drive :roll:
So must be replaced with a Bame ex special forces soldier
Probably from Black ops. ;)

At ease.