IPTV/Kodi/streaming/torrenting /broadband etc thread

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
terrya1965

Re: VOLA Sports. Teccy Help Needed Please,

Post by terrya1965 »

This site has helped me out a few times and I very much appreciate that with the tech stuff.

Newmarket

Re: VOLA Sports. Teccy Help Needed Please,

Post by Newmarket »

...and to celebrate Whisky’s new Vola update , I’m going to merge this into the appropriate thread on the other board :twisted: ;)
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Re: VOLA Sports. Thanks Everyone & Message for MK

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:41 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:06 pm Thanks everyone for the input. Panic now over. After rummaging around the web I found a File Code Number for the Download on Filelinked. If anyone is interested launch FILELINKED and enter code 35803798, Then scroll down until you come to the Vola Sports Download.

MK--If you like watching Movies/T V Shows I recommend CINEMA HD V2 for your Firestick. Excellent quality, NEVER any buffering issues and so far haven't had any difficulty getting any movie or TV show which I wanted to watch.
Yeah have that Whisky,was my go to for a lot of stuff...but finding at moment anyway,don't need to look anywhere else
from this Apollo Group thing has it all Covered...

Which will now be the Kiss of death..... :lol:
The Vola and Cinema add ons are freebies which is a bonus, but I'm always concerned they will disappear one day. Particularly Vola which is the best sports add on for quality that I've found. I still subscribe to Sky/BT. Probably stupid but I'm worried the day I cancel my subs is the day the add ons will be zapped. ;) Never had Netflix or Amazon apart from the one month free offers. But that's because I'm a tightwad.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:16 am

Yeah have that Whisky,was my go to for a lot of stuff...but finding at moment anyway,don't need to look anywhere else

The Vola and Cinema add ons are freebies which is a bonus, but I'm always concerned they will disappear one day. Particularly Vola which is the best sports add on for quality that I've found. I still subscribe to Sky/BT. Probably stupid but I'm worried the day I cancel my subs is the day the add ons will be zapped. ;) Never had Netflix or Amazon apart from the one month free offers. But that's because I'm a tightwad.
The freebie apk's are always vulnerable to ISP and site purging. Basically, the add on you use gets blocked from accessing the streaming servers and voila - No data or cannot connect errors, even using a VPN. I believe Vola came in to being precisely because it's predecessor WOW was permanently blocked. If it happens again all you need to do is find an alternative until either the package you use is updated or re-released/re-branded under a new name as a different apk.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:58 am

The freebie apk's are always vulnerable to ISP and site purging. Basically, the add on you use gets blocked from accessing the streaming servers and voila - No data or cannot connect errors, even using a VPN. I believe Vola came in to being precisely because it's predecessor WOW was permanently blocked. If it happens again all you need to do is find an alternative until either the package you use is updated or re-released/re-branded under a new name as a different apk.
That makes sense. And you're right about VPNs. I've had a VPN (IP Vanish) but it obviously makes no difference if the streaming servers themselves are blocked to the provider. I've been using VOLA to watch Barcelona matches with my grandson without problems. But I bet anything you like once the PPV service comes into being there will be another purge by the PL and/or the broadcasters.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Yeah I have this this Apollo thing ,Netflix,Amazon Prime,and IP Vanish..so prob just over £30 a month...
But will scrap Netflix soon...can always get it back if Apollo goes tits up..
Have all the free stuff on Amazon as back ups...LiveNet TVs not to bad...poor picture sometimes tho
Bee TV similar to Cinema HD

Still have Kodi Xanax build for the Rising Tides footie as back up.

I Like this Apollo Group TV, as its a one click for films/TV just like Netflix...no trying out streams ,,and everythings in one place..
You can get a free 10 day trial...and it's not a recurring payment.. sign up each month £12, like said has everything
Sky and Netflix can get Plus you have the Movie Search option.

All that and my favourite is the giant Fish Tank app thing I Have...... :lol:

Shortshanks

Re: IPTV/Kodi/streaming/torrenting /broadband etc thread

Post by Shortshanks »

There'll always be other apps to use. I've got 3 more which look promising (haven't really used them extensively as I haven't needed to yet) so can't say how good they'll be long term. More popular they get the more vulnerable they become. Will probably give them a go when the PL starts again.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I could give you the names of 678 or 9 alternative APK’s to Cinema HD , thats why it’s always handy to have a few back ups .
Apps go down and spring up again all the time but if you have alternatives it’s never a problem .
Even Kodi add ons are he same ...
The Xanax build with debrid integrated updates itself all the time and the use of torrent add ons like a Seren (for example) within the build eliminate buffering anyway as the movie or tv show is half downloaded already when you begin to watch it .

Anybody , though , that is paranoid about giving up their tv package in case of shut downs should just find a decent Iptv service to replace it . No worrying about streams or stop start buffering from Kodi add ons , just tune in to the appropriate foreign tv station to watch the footy .

Whisky knows a good website with that information.
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:55 pm I could give you the names of 678 or 9 alternative APK’s to Cinema HD , thats why it’s always handy to have a few back ups .
Apps go down and spring up again all the time but if you have alternatives it’s never a problem .
Even Kodi add ons are he same ...
The Xanax build with debrid integrated updates itself all the time and the use of torrent add ons like a Seren (for example) within the build eliminate buffering anyway as the movie or tv show is half downloaded already when you begin to watch it .

Anybody , though , that is paranoid about giving up their tv package in case of shut downs should just find a decent Iptv service to replace it . No worrying about streams or stop start buffering from Kodi add ons , just tune in to the appropriate foreign tv station to watch the footy .

Whisky knows a good website with that information.
I do. And here it is if anyone's interested.

https://www.livesoccertv.com/schedules/

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Anybody looking for a new Movies & TV app to try out I strongly recommend SYNCLER.

Reborn out of the TVZion app , it’s brand new and still in its infancy I believe so can only improve , you must be a Debrid user to access it but I downloaded it this afternoon and it really is excellent .
Tons of proper good quality 4K streams (Mulan the test subject) and a really simple up to date interface.

As I say , well worth a look.
This will get better than Cinema hd imo.

https://troypoint.com/syncler/
Bring back Jonathon !