IPTV/Kodi/streaming/torrenting /broadband etc thread

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Newmarket

Re: IPTV/Kodi/streaming/torrenting /broadband etc thread

Post by Newmarket »

Gonzo will hate me for this I expect but anyone else getting fed up with the fucking adverts on YouTube ?
https://troypoint.com/youtube-without-ads/
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:35 pm Gonzo will hate me for this I expect but anyone else getting fed up with the fucking adverts on YouTube ?
If you watch You Tube with firestick your ad block software should kill them shouldn't it ? I rarely watch You Tube but when I do I always do it through my firestick on which I've downloaded "BLOKADA" and I don't get adverts. BLOKADA is free software.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:45 am
Newmarket wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:35 pm Gonzo will hate me for this I expect but anyone else getting fed up with the fucking adverts on YouTube ?
If you watch You Tube with firestick your ad block software should kill them shouldn't it ?
In YouTube’s case that’s a no .

Couldn’t tell you why though .

Numbers will appreciate the app anyway.

He seems to like Gonzo’s vids ;)
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Looks like Vola Sports has reinvented itself as LIVE SPORTS. But when I downloaded the new software, via the LINKEDIN app , and opened it it didn't have any live football, only a couple of bloody cricket matches from somewhere in India. It did have highlights of last night's Europa League games so hopefully they will tweak the system and get the live football streams back on.

Watch this space. ;)

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

I managed to update a couple of days ago from the Vola app but as you say it's called Sports Live and no football at the moment. It wont allow you to update from the Vola app now for some reason. Football Plus and Navixsport apps have been working ok lately if anyone wants something to try until (hopefully) Sports Live starts having football.

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Shortshanks wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:09 pm I managed to update a couple of days ago from the Vola app but as you say it's called Sports Live and no football at the moment. It wont allow you to update from the Vola app now for some reason. Football Plus and Navixsport apps have been working ok lately if anyone wants something to try until (hopefully) Sports Live starts having football.
I tried looking for "Live Football" on the Linkedin file number you put on here a week or so back. But I couldn't find the bloody thing. Loads of links on that number though so possibly missed it. Rising Tides (Kodi) still has some decent links but hopefully Live Sports will get the football back on soon because it's quicker to access than going through Kodi.

I couldn't update the "Vola" thing with my firestick controller. I've got an app that is supposed to allow you to use it like a mouse but either it's fucking useless or, more likely, I'm not doing it properly. ;)

Not heard of Navix Sport but will give it a go later after this morning's footy with the kids team. Which thanks to those fucking silly fuckers advising the government might be the last one for a while. Pity, we're having a good season so far.

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:13 am
Shortshanks wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:09 pm I managed to update a couple of days ago from the Vola app but as you say it's called Sports Live and no football at the moment. It wont allow you to update from the Vola app now for some reason. Football Plus and Navixsport apps have been working ok lately if anyone wants something to try until (hopefully) Sports Live starts having football.
I tried looking for "Live Football" on the Linkedin file number you put on here a week or so back. But I couldn't find the bloody thing. Loads of links on that number though so possibly missed it. Rising Tides (Kodi) still has some decent links but hopefully Live Sports will get the football back on soon because it's quicker to access than going through Kodi. Not heard of Navix Sport but will give it a go later after this morning's footy with the kids team. Which thanks to those fucking silly fuckers advising the government might be the last one for a while. Pity, we're having a good season so far.
Did you mean "football plus" ? The sports links on the filelinked number I gave are almost at the bottom. Yeh I bet if they were in the relegation zone they would let you play on lol. I'm going to watch grandson play this afternoon as well. Another good filelinked number is 27256340 btw.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Am using a paid for App, Apollo Group TV at moment...has everything in one place Runs like Netflix,but has all the sports
stuff...and Live TV...£12 a month...
Been working great for a month...but Yesterday all the Live Sport wouldn't load up,just the dreaded bloody Circle.... :lol:
Was just while our game was on ..Watched Chisora later,so fine now.
Anyway went to Rising Tides on Kodi Xanax...that was buffering a bit..very unusually...sorted itself out and watched it
on that...but as back up..over on Kumb a guy called Wembley...don't know him ..puts some links up,one is called
V.I.P....you have to persevere occasionally takes you to silly ad pages as you go thru...3/4 times maybe..but it
Always Always works...so keep it on the laptop as a back up,used to hook it up to TV previously...

Handy back up to have,for Irons games..

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Shortshanks wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:22 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:13 am

I tried looking for "Live Football" on the Linkedin file number you put on here a week or so back. But I couldn't find the bloody thing. Loads of links on that number though so possibly missed it. Rising Tides (Kodi) still has some decent links but hopefully Live Sports will get the football back on soon because it's quicker to access than going through Kodi. Not heard of Navix Sport but will give it a go later after this morning's footy with the kids team. Which thanks to those fucking silly fuckers advising the government might be the last one for a while. Pity, we're having a good season so far.
Did you mean "football plus" ? The sports links on the filelinked number I gave are almost at the bottom. Yeh I bet if they were in the relegation zone they would let you play on lol. I'm going to watch grandson play this afternoon as well. Another good filelinked number is 27256340 btw.
Yes I did mean Football Plus. Thanks for the tip that they're all in the relegation spots. ;)