Post Brexit

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Thames1

Post Brexit

Post by Thames1 »

Has Canary Wharf and the banking world put the closed sign up?
Are there 3 days of delays at all ports?
Is Farage pushing immigrants off the cliffs of Dover?
Has the pound dropped off the scale?
Any jobs lost?
Food still on shelves still?
Racists running amok?
Armageddon?

No!

My English breakfast on Sunday morning was just as tasty as my Indian dinner on Saturday night and my French wine was just as tasty as my Greek villa that I'm booking next month.

Carry on chaps, all is well being an Englishman.

(Apart from GSB of course!)

Neville Bartos

Re: Post Brexit

Post by Neville Bartos »

We're in the 'transition period', mate. Which basically means the EU rules and regulations all still apply.
Leave means leave doesn't actually mean leave.
Or did you believe that lying bunch of conmen at Westminster?
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Neville Bartos wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:57 pm We're in the 'transition period', mate. Which basically means the EU rules and regulations all still apply.
Yeah, a transition period that I'll give you odds will end with us leaving with either a "No deal" or a deal so flimsy and pathetic it may as well be a fucking no deal and Donald... oops... I mean Boris, will go around crowing - to any fucker that will actually listen - about how brilliant he is.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Thames1 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:58 pm Has Canary Wharf and the banking world put the closed sign up?
Are there 3 days of delays at all ports?
Is Farage pushing immigrants off the cliffs of Dover?
Has the pound dropped off the scale?
Any jobs lost?
Food still on shelves still?
Racists running amok?
Armageddon?

No!

My English breakfast on Sunday morning was just as tasty as my Indian dinner on Saturday night and my French wine was just as tasty as my Greek villa that I'm booking next month.

Carry on chaps, all is well being an Englishman.

(Apart from GSB of course!)
On that point above. Actually, yeah. 436,296 according to this site.

As for the rest, early days yet! :lol:
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I really hope I am wrong big time,but there will be big trouble ahead for the majority..If you think there is poverty now,just wait and see what will happen..Little India here we come. :cry:

Thames1

Post by Thames1 »

Really, our left of centers are still clearly not embracing it :o

Well, lets at least brighten things up a bit, surely you're all feeling upbeat about President Trumps fine result yesterday? :D

GSB OUT!

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Neville Bartos wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:57 pm We're in the 'transition period', mate. Which basically means the EU rules and regulations all still apply.
That thick cunt believes whatever Piers Morgan tells him to believe :lol:

Don't try talking to him like you would anyone over the age of 3, mate. A waste of both of your time.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Taansend wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:03 pm

Don't try talking to him like you would anyone over the age of 3, mate. A waste of both of your time.
I'm a social butterfly, Taans. Love the cut and thrust of examining differing views and opinions... then explaining why they're wrong. :D
Anyway, I've always thought of Thames as more of a Richard Littlejohn man than Piers Morgan. :lol:
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Neville Bartos wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:33 pm
Taansend wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:03 pm

I'm a social butterfly, Taans. Love the cut and thrust of examining differing views and opinions... then explaining why they're wrong. :D
Anyway, I've always thought of Thames as more of a Richard Littlejohn man than Piers Morgan. :lol:
Well, playing that game,who is the Milo Yiannopoulos type and who is the Ben Shapiro doppelgänger

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:51 pm
Yeah, a transition period that I'll give you odds will end with us leaving with either a "No deal" or a deal so flimsy and pathetic it may as well be a fucking no deal and Donald... oops... I mean Boris, will go around crowing - to any fucker that will actually listen - about how brilliant he is.
Yes, well the preferred option of Cummings, Johnson and Mogg is no deal, so I wouldn't be surprised if the E(vil)U pulls some dastardly trick that forces poor old Blighty to leave without a deal.
Not that it makes much difference as BJ ushers in a second golden age. Instead of the industrial revolution we'll have HS2.

The Trump template is already being rolled out, as, apparently, certain journalists and newspapers who print unflattering articles about the government are being excluded from briefings.
How Long before Boris starts uttering those fateful words 'fake news'?