Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 12668
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 116
x 113

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Newmarket »

Social distancing went out the window .

Idiots were ignoring guidelines round here well before Bojo relaxed things a bit .

And then it was full on partying , beach raves and full on not-giving-a-fuck.

This country deserves all it gets .
Bring back Jonathon !

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 5330
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
x 125
x 75

Re: Coronavirus

Post by BlackDiamond »

Newmarket wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:19 pm
Social distancing went out the window .

Idiots were ignoring guidelines round here well before Bojo relaxed things a bit .

And then it was full on partying , beach raves and full on not-giving-a-fuck.

This country deserves all it gets .
And that's exactly whats happening in the US...and considering how concerned everybody is, that they have the right to bear arms and defend themselves...and what happens when they all face a national disaster together - they turn into big babies

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 5446
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 60
x 52

Re: Coronavirus

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:19 pm
Social distancing went out the window .

Idiots were ignoring guidelines round here well before Bojo relaxed things a bit .

And then it was full on partying , beach raves and full on not-giving-a-fuck.

This country deserves all it gets .
Think a lot of people came out of isolation when they see Dominic Raab broke the rules.They thought,if he can do it,right at the heart of the pandemic,so can.we.

It did annoy me on the Radio,when they condemned people going to the beaches and Liverpool fans celebrating,but not a word was said about the BLM Protests..Maybe they have been told not to mention that,in case it upsets the few. :?

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 6709
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex
x 113
x 28

Re: Coronavirus

Post by JayK »

Not that it would be much surprise to us without me saying this but, government wording recently referring to the "1st" spike makes me feel even stronger that they're expecting another.

A paramedic friend of ours also says they're expecting a 2nd spike. And people were breaking lockdown since Easter. Death rates are going up again already it seems. Won't be long. Few weeks to a couple of months for sure. New Zealand and Australia got it right. Europe and America are run by morons.

I'm gonna carry on keeping my distance. Fuck what the government are saying. They're the same as the PL. It's all about money and the economy. Nothing to do with saving lives whatsoever.
COYI!!!

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 5330
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
x 125
x 75

Re: Coronavirus

Post by BlackDiamond »

JayK wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:33 am
Not that it would be much surprise to us without me saying this but, government wording recently referring to the "1st" spike makes me feel even stronger that they're expecting another.

A paramedic friend of ours also says they're expecting a 2nd spike. And people were breaking lockdown since Easter. Death rates are going up again already it seems. Won't be long. Few weeks to a couple of months for sure. New Zealand and Australia got it right. Europe and America are run by morons.

I'm gonna carry on keeping my distance. Fuck what the government are saying. They're the same as the PL. It's all about money and the economy. Nothing to do with saving lives whatsoever.
I bet they are using Leicester as a test case. A city of 300,000. Not too large,not too insignificant. Learn the lessons there. See how the lockdown goes,gauge civil unrest,where resistance forms.

As I see it,without effective track and trace and fast test feedback then the whole enterprise is largely best intentions. And unless you make the rules mandatory then you will not get full compliance.

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 5793
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 22
x 44

Re: Coronavirus

Post by mkhammer »

BlackDiamond wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:50 am
JayK wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:33 am
Not that it would be much surprise to us without me saying this but, government wording recently referring to the "1st" spike makes me feel even stronger that they're expecting another.

A paramedic friend of ours also says they're expecting a 2nd spike. And people were breaking lockdown since Easter. Death rates are going up again already it seems. Won't be long. Few weeks to a couple of months for sure. New Zealand and Australia got it right. Europe and America are run by morons.

I'm gonna carry on keeping my distance. Fuck what the government are saying. They're the same as the PL. It's all about money and the economy. Nothing to do with saving lives whatsoever.
I bet they are using Leicester as a test case. A city of 300,000. Not too large,not too insignificant. Learn the lessons there. See how the lockdown goes,gauge civil unrest,where resistance forms.

As I see it,without effective track and trace and fast test feedback then the whole enterprise is largely best intentions. And unless you make the rules mandatory then you will not get full compliance.
Yeah get the test case scenario ...it happens.....happens with Marches etc as well....need to try things out in real life/real time...
Kettling/Crowd Control etc.....Bomb scares, Motorway crashes etc as well...is why sometimes it looks a bit over the top,
Preparing,Testing and training for if something big time happens.

But think it was needed here...we're far from out of this....no new Deaths or hardly any cases in MK for couple weeks..
then out of the Blue,Bang ..20 Kids and adults from a Nursery test positive...no idea where it came from..
It has to be the way to go,we Must Must..open up again....so shutting down Areas instead of Nationally is prob the way
to go....
Economically we must get moving.....Finances gonna be Strange for a while...borrowing will go thru the roof..but it's
the same for everyone..so will be a leveller...Germany are Borrowing Shitloads,to Balance their Books...it aint just us..
Long as everyone Borrows from everyone else...it'll sort itself out in a couple years....Money doesn't just disappear..
it's still there...matter of moving it sensibly..Tough times ahead for lots of us...but we'll come thru...

(...Tho must of the Leicester piss heads....will be on their way to Loughboro and Hinckley,Market Harboro..Sat.Night.... :lol: )

Worldwide it's going nuts...prop hasn't peaked yet.....way way worse than I thought it was gonna get...half a million
dead from it's causes....the reporting of deaths from other countries is a load of bollocks,so you can double that.

Theres another new strain of something kicking off in China...AGAIN..................from Pigs evidently,can be easily
passed to humans........China and the rest of the World really need to start getting a hold of these Animal related Viruses...

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 6709
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex
x 113
x 28

Re: Coronavirus

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:50 am
JayK wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:33 am
Not that it would be much surprise to us without me saying this but, government wording recently referring to the "1st" spike makes me feel even stronger that they're expecting another.

A paramedic friend of ours also says they're expecting a 2nd spike. And people were breaking lockdown since Easter. Death rates are going up again already it seems. Won't be long. Few weeks to a couple of months for sure. New Zealand and Australia got it right. Europe and America are run by morons.

I'm gonna carry on keeping my distance. Fuck what the government are saying. They're the same as the PL. It's all about money and the economy. Nothing to do with saving lives whatsoever.
I bet they are using Leicester as a test case. A city of 300,000. Not too large,not too insignificant. Learn the lessons there. See how the lockdown goes,gauge civil unrest,where resistance forms.

As I see it,without effective track and trace and fast test feedback then the whole enterprise is largely best intentions. And unless you make the rules mandatory then you will not get full compliance.
Your last comment is the big one, compliance. We as a population struggle with that and naturally rebel. High population of Asians in Leicester, lots living in same households. I’m not generalising, I know people who live and have lived there. Whatever happens there in the coming weeks will give a small indication of what would happen in many other cities.
COYI!!!

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 6709
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex
x 113
x 28

Re: Coronavirus

Post by JayK »

mkhammer wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:57 am
BlackDiamond wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:50 am

I bet they are using Leicester as a test case. A city of 300,000. Not too large,not too insignificant. Learn the lessons there. See how the lockdown goes,gauge civil unrest,where resistance forms.

As I see it,without effective track and trace and fast test feedback then the whole enterprise is largely best intentions. And unless you make the rules mandatory then you will not get full compliance.
Yeah get the test case scenario ...it happens.....happens with Marches etc as well....need to try things out in real life/real time...
Kettling/Crowd Control etc.....Bomb scares, Motorway crashes etc as well...is why sometimes it looks a bit over the top,
Preparing,Testing and training for if something big time happens.

But think it was needed here...we're far from out of this....no new Deaths or hardly any cases in MK for couple weeks..
then out of the Blue,Bang ..20 Kids and adults from a Nursery test positive...no idea where it came from..
It has to be the way to go,we Must Must..open up again....so shutting down Areas instead of Nationally is prob the way
to go....
Economically we must get moving.....Finances gonna be Strange for a while...borrowing will go thru the roof..but it's
the same for everyone..so will be a leveller...Germany are Borrowing Shitloads,to Balance their Books...it aint just us..
Long as everyone Borrows from everyone else...it'll sort itself out in a couple years....Money doesn't just disappear..
it's still there...matter of moving it sensibly..Tough times ahead for lots of us...but we'll come thru...

(...Tho must of the Leicester piss heads....will be on their way to Loughboro and Hinckley,Market Harboro..Sat.Night.... :lol: )

Worldwide it's going nuts...prop hasn't peaked yet.....way way worse than I thought it was gonna get...half a million
dead from it's causes....the reporting of deaths from other countries is a load of bollocks,so you can double that.

Theres another new strain of something kicking off in China...AGAIN..................from Pigs evidently,can be easily
passed to humans........China and the rest of the World really need to start getting a hold of these Animal related Viruses...
Nooooooooo, not pigs. I love a bacon sarnie
COYI!!!

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 9929
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Huish Episcopi
x 21
x 76

Re: Coronavirus

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:06 pm
mkhammer wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:57 am


Yeah get the test case scenario ...it happens.....happens with Marches etc as well....need to try things out in real life/real time...
Kettling/Crowd Control etc.....Bomb scares, Motorway crashes etc as well...is why sometimes it looks a bit over the top,
Preparing,Testing and training for if something big time happens.

But think it was needed here...we're far from out of this....no new Deaths or hardly any cases in MK for couple weeks..
then out of the Blue,Bang ..20 Kids and adults from a Nursery test positive...no idea where it came from..
It has to be the way to go,we Must Must..open up again....so shutting down Areas instead of Nationally is prob the way
to go....
Economically we must get moving.....Finances gonna be Strange for a while...borrowing will go thru the roof..but it's
the same for everyone..so will be a leveller...Germany are Borrowing Shitloads,to Balance their Books...it aint just us..
Long as everyone Borrows from everyone else...it'll sort itself out in a couple years....Money doesn't just disappear..
it's still there...matter of moving it sensibly..Tough times ahead for lots of us...but we'll come thru...

(...Tho must of the Leicester piss heads....will be on their way to Loughboro and Hinckley,Market Harboro..Sat.Night.... :lol: )

Worldwide it's going nuts...prop hasn't peaked yet.....way way worse than I thought it was gonna get...half a million
dead from it's causes....the reporting of deaths from other countries is a load of bollocks,so you can double that.

Theres another new strain of something kicking off in China...AGAIN..................from Pigs evidently,can be easily
passed to humans........China and the rest of the World really need to start getting a hold of these Animal related Viruses...
Nooooooooo, not pigs. I love a bacon sarnie
Good job I'm getting fond of crispy bat then.
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 6440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 49
x 47

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:04 pm
JayK wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:06 pm


Nooooooooo, not pigs. I love a bacon sarnie
Good job I'm getting fond of crispy bat then.
I concur my well travelled compadre.
You just can't beat a bit of well done pipistrelle.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Post Reply