Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Whiskyman

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:02 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:12 am

Being honest when stories like this come about it does make me wonder about how badly affected Johnson was when he was admitted to hospital with the virus. Was he really ill, at least ill enough to warrant hospital care, or was his "incapacity" exaggerated to help get the government's message across.

Maybe there are people who post on here who have first hand experience.
Neither would surprise me tbh. Politicians crooked as they come
You know how you can tell when a politician's lying don't you ? His or her fucking lips move.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:15 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:02 pm

Neither would surprise me tbh. Politicians crooked as they come
You know how you can tell when a politician's lying don't you ? His or her fucking lips move.
Disagree...but you knew I would.... :lol:

Honestly believe the Majority....right across the house mean well....they might be crap at what they do,
or have a misguided believe in something.....but most want to do the right thing as they personally
see it...

Don't get me wrong there's plenty I'd like to punch out...... :lol:

Noni

Post by Noni »

To separate cases from Mennonites in Canada... Two late teenagers, one was involved in a traffic accident and died. The other was farm related to machinery who also died..

Coroner's autopsy result was blamed on the coronavirus. How stupid is that!..... :evil:

What is the actual truth of all that we are being told about this.:?:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Noni wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:56 pm To separate cases from Mennonites in Canada... Two late teenagers, one was involved in a traffic accident and died. The other was farm related to machinery who also died..

Coroner's autopsy result was blamed on the coronavirus. How stupid is that!..... :evil:

I would guess the Canadian government's agenda is similar to our own tbh. And coroners are public servants. Therefore------ For what it's worth I'd guess, and it is just a guess, that the Virus is a factor in many of the deaths but not the only cause.

Sad thing is mate the public at large are gullible enough to believe most of the shit they get fed. Either because they're too lazy, or maybe it's just too plain stupid, to find out information themselves.

FFS look at us West Ham fans when the Dildo Brothers took the club over and started promising the fucking earth. A very high percentage believed the crap coming out of their mouths.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:03 pm

Honestly believe the Majority....right across the house mean well....they might be crap at what they do,
or have a misguided believe in something.....but most want to do the right thing as they personally
see it...

Not sure I can agree with that mate. Because of the stupid, at least imo it's stupid, two party system we have any MP who is elected immediately becomes lobby fodder for the party whips. If an MP disagrees with party policy he or she ultimately risks expulsion and thus deselection from the comfortable position they hold.

And because both parties are still run at local level, at least in terms of the selection of candidates to run as MPs, we tend to get a lot of people in the Labour party who would be more suited to the old style totalitarian communists whilst the Tories, particularly in some of their more, shall we say, backwater rural heartlands select those who would have been at home on the podium at Nuremberg during the days of the Third Reich. Which imo is probably why the last election presented we electors with probably the most depressing choice in political history.

Not all, but I'm sure you get my drift. And whichever side of the house they sit the cunts can never answer a direct question demanding a simple yes or no answer with a simple yes or no.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:40 am

see it...

Not sure I can agree with that mate. Because of the stupid, at least imo it's stupid, two party system we have any MP who is elected immediately becomes lobby fodder for the party whips. If an MP disagrees with party policy he or she ultimately risks expulsion and thus deselection from the comfortable position they hold.

And because both parties are still run at local level, at least in terms of the selection of candidates to run as MPs, we tend to get a lot of people in the Labour party who would be more suited to the old style totalitarian communists whilst the Tories, particularly in some of their more, shall we say, backwater rural heartlands select those who would have been at home on the podium at Nuremberg during the days of the Third Reich. Which imo is probably why the last election presented we electors with probably the most depressing choice in political history.

Not all, but I'm sure you get my drift. And whichever side of the house they sit the cunts can never answer a direct question demanding a simple yes or no answer with a simple yes or no.
Can Agree and Disagree with that mate....that's the funny thing with politics...
i.e you can favour a party but not necessarily agree with all it says/does....that becomes a dictatorship,
is why I have no problem with an MP disagreeing with his or hers government strategies.
Or against the whip...sometimes you have to get in order...if you cant,stand down...as happens,
if your believe is genuinely strong enough you gotta do what you gotta do...I don't hold it against them.
But in any democracy..eventually you must go with the majority opinion,especially if it's an
overwhelming one...because then you start to become a rebel...it's finding the line ,that you
don't cross.

Think its as good as it gets our Political System....least it's not a one party..or two party Federal
thing the States have...which seems to cause another set of probs....it is a Multi Party System
two prevalent granted at moment..but Libs and others are Anti Everything and Pro nothing..
it's a vote loser...one day it'll sink in,but they are there to vote for...Greens etc...if people
choose to...that's the important thing.

In an Ideal world there should be a mixture of the present system and a PR one...cos TBH
it is laughable...this is where I agree with you...when you see SNP with their 50/60 MPs
in the house...and other Parties with a similar 5/10% share of vote more at times ..Nigels lot...with
anywhere from 1 to 10 seats...end of the day that's not really fair.

Don't think there's really any extremists in the house either....trying not to be biased here..
but there prob is a few wanna be Communists on the Labours side... :lol:

I'll even it up...there's a few on the Tory side...who like to make sure their "investments" are
going well.... ;)

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:06 am
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:40 am

Can Agree and Disagree with that mate....that's the funny thing with politics...
i.e you can favour a party but not necessarily agree with all it says/does....that becomes a dictatorship,
is why I have no problem with an MP disagreeing with his or hers government strategies.
Or against the whip...sometimes you have to get in order...if you cant,stand down...as happens,
if your believe is genuinely strong enough you gotta do what you gotta do...I don't hold it against them.
But in any democracy..eventually you must go with the majority opinion,especially if it's an
overwhelming one...because then you start to become a rebel...it's finding the line ,that you
don't cross.

Think its as good as it gets our Political System....least it's not a one party..or two party Federal
thing the States have...which seems to cause another set of probs....it is a Multi Party System
two prevalent granted at moment..but Libs and others are Anti Everything and Pro nothing..
it's a vote loser...one day it'll sink in,but they are there to vote for...Greens etc...if people
choose to...that's the important thing.

In an Ideal world there should be a mixture of the present system and a PR one...cos TBH
it is laughable...this is where I agree with you...when you see SNP with their 50/60 MPs
in the house...and other Parties with a similar 5/10% share of vote more at times ..Nigels lot...with
anywhere from 1 to 10 seats...end of the day that's not really fair.

Don't think there's really any extremists in the house either....trying not to be biased here..
but there prob is a few wanna be Communists on the Labours side... :lol:

I'll even it up...there's a few on the Tory side...who like to make sure their "investments" are
going well.... ;)
I get where you're coming from but my take is this. Select a filing cabinet to stand as a Tory in, say the New Forest, and choose a hat stand as Labour candidate for Liverpool Walton, both items of office furniture would be gracing their appropriate benches.

I don't honestly see how we can call our system a true democracy when, as always happens, more people actually vote against the government, yes, even when we had the Blair landslide more people voted for parties other than Labour in total than voted for them. Yet Blair had a majority in the high hundreds as I recall. Totally out of proportion to the votes cast, which surely more accurately reflects the feeling of the country.

Similarly Liberal MPs often get elected, not because their constituents believe strongly in their policies but because people whose views more closely align with Labour or Tory vot Liberal because in that particular constituency they want to keep the hated Tory or Labour option out of the house. Surely people, irrespective of where they live, should feel their vote matters? Imo voting for someone simply because your own preferred party has no chance of winning that particular seat makes a mockery of the process.

I used to be a member of our local Tory party. In fact a long time ago I was actually chosen to run as a local council candidate (yes, I know :lol: ). The people who select the candidate are an elected commitee voted for by the local membership. As there are under 200,000 Tory party "members" these days, NATIONALLY, and I guess the same applies to the other lot, it gives some idea as to why it is relatively easy for extremists either side of the political divide to become elected.

We are fortunate in that our MP is, imo, a good constituency man. But in smoke filled rooms across the country there are people deciding their next candidate will be a Diane Abbott or a Dehenna Davison, neither of whom truly reflect the views of many traditional Labour or Tory supporters.

Democracy it ain't imo.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Noni wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:56 pm To separate cases from Mennonites in Canada... Two late teenagers, one was involved in a traffic accident and died. The other was farm related to machinery who also died..

What is the source for that information.
Flairon

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

see it...

Are you including the Blonde Booby in that statement?

There's nothing misguided about him, most everything that comes out of his mouth are lies, falsehoods and misrepresentations. Type "Boris Johnson's lies" in to Google and spend a few hours reading the results! :lol:
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:13 am

I would guess the Canadian government's agenda is similar to our own tbh. And coroners are public servants. Therefore------ For what it's worth I'd guess, and it is just a guess, that the Virus is a factor in many of the deaths but not the only cause.

Sad thing is mate the public at large are gullible enough to believe most of the shit they get fed. Either because they're too lazy, or maybe it's just too plain stupid, to find out information themselves.

FFS look at us West Ham fans when the Dildo Brothers took the club over and started promising the fucking earth. A very high percentage believed the crap coming out of their mouths.
Spot on.

That is the main problem..There are too many sheep in this country and the world.If everyone did they research,the we wouldn`t be in such a mess.So many people fooled by the propaganda of the politicians and the big money men of the world.