Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Neville Bartos

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Neville Bartos »

mkhammer wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:55 pm
I would support the Tories whoever was the leader...
Harold Shipman? Fred West? Peter Sutcliffe?
It's a mad statement, mate. Conservative is just a name. The ideology can change. If you're willing to move your own ideological needle to wherever it needs to be to fall into line, I think you're doing yourself a disservice.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:29 pm
Neville Bartos wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:06 am Social distancing is a waste of time as far as I can see.
I was in the supermarket on Saturday and a woman wearing a T-shirt that said 'please keep 2 metres apart' passed within a foot of me. She wasn't the only one. All the aisles had arrows, that every other person ignored.
Even waiting in the car park was hazardous. It was warm so rolled the window down, and 3 cunts still had to filter right past my car.
One was a great big fat tart who barely fit. She had shorts on, and if there was a cellulite world championship she'd be a contender. Lumpier than a rice pudding.
And because of this farcical nonsense I still can't play snooker for another 2 months.
Did you pull though ?
I draw the line at birds so big you wonder how they wipe their bum.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 4:38 pm Labour MP Tahir Ali attended a Muslim funeral with a hundred mourners during lockdown.
Don’t upset that lot.
Stephen Kinnock broke lockdown rules
Where’s the furore and faux anguish at these misdemeanours?
Seems the beaten remainers have a piece of hope back in their sad fucking lives to carry on the witch-hunt for the evil brexiteer .
Dear o fucking dear.
As for the fucking press, a bunch of parasitic cunts.
This is exactly what all this is about.

Remainers, still smarting and moaning following the Brexit vote seeing a way to bring down the man who orchestrated Brexit ?

Well you would wouldn't you.

Cummings broke the rules.

He should have been honest, pay the fine if necessary, but move the fuck on.

Even four years after the event there are still, unbelievably, thousands clutching at ever diminishing straws who think they can reverse Brexit and will use any means necessary in the attempt.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:01 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 4:38 pm Labour MP Tahir Ali attended a Muslim funeral with a hundred mourners during lockdown.
Don’t upset that lot.
Stephen Kinnock broke lockdown rules
Where’s the furore and faux anguish at these misdemeanours?
Seems the beaten remainers have a piece of hope back in their sad fucking lives to carry on the witch-hunt for the evil brexiteer .
Dear o fucking dear.
As for the fucking press, a bunch of parasitic cunts.

Remainers, still smarting and moaning following the Brexit vote seeing a way to bring down the man who orchestrated Brexit ?

Even four years after the event there are still, unbelievably, thousands clutching at ever diminishing straws who think they can reverse Brexit and will use any means necessary in the attempt.
The Cummings issue has nothing whatsoever to do with Brexit. It is promarily concerned with a person who holds a responsible position within the government failing to observe the rules said government has imposed upon the rest of us.

The pro Brexit press have, in many cases, been some of the most vociferous in the criticism of Cummings' actions and Johnson's lack of response.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

I fully expect Gina Miller to stick her fucking oar in soon.
Meanwhile Ali and Kinnock are still in their jobs as elected Labour MPs whilst the non elected advisor to the prime minister is hounded.
Labour Party exempt then ? Or doesn’t fit in with the remainers sad agenda.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Oziron wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:58 pm
mkhammer wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:37 am

Think Boris and our Government have done everything they possibly can to get us thru this..
As a Tory...didn't want Johnson as leader/PM...but he's won me over...very much so...
Fucking hell.....If you think Boris & Co have done a good job during this crisis then you are very easily pleased. Imho they have seriously dropped the ball:

Should have locked down 3 weeks earlier than they did
No contact tracing after it all got too difficult
Lack of PPEs for front line staff -Refusal to join EU PPE supply scheme and then failing to procure enough PPE themselves.
Failure to quarantine or monitor any of the incoming people from overseas.
Failure to prevent incoming flights from China and other hot spots
Mixed messages re lockdown....'Stay Alert'.....cunts

....and the list goes on. When countries like Greece and Turkey are doing a better job at controlling the virus then surely you can see that there might be issues...

(I try and stay out of UK political debates cos i don't live there but FFS I can't believe that you seriously think that the UK has done a good job re covid-19...!!)
You should debate UK Political stuff if you want mate...tho this shit we're all going thru is beyond
politics....but political sides are being taken over it now....opposition parties will be against
absolutely anything Tories do...thats a given...whether it's for the best or not...that crap should
best be avoided when coming to dealing with this...

As I see it Every Country has had the same problems with the things you mention..
It really is not just us with the probs and and finding best strategies..
It's almost impossible to compare certain countries against others, the ones we the UK can Compare
to the Stats are similar...apart from Germany who apparently have a different Virus to anyone else
as do Russia and some others .......If we believe the stats they put out..

I'll take lockdown...think we've seen the UK anyway...again everywhere will be just a little different,
we can Lock people down for maybe 2 weeks before we get itchy feet....so was it best to have
those 2 weeks over the forecast peak period...and not to early....for some reason which TBH
I cant figure out we seemed to be running a couple weeks or more behind everyone elses peaks
so it maybe works out as relevant to everyone else.(I'm Comparing European Peaks)...others...
some have had it...some have it to come..

UK was always had the potential to be hit the hardest....the density of population the high number
and movement of foreign nationals...

We're not any better or any worse than anyone else IMO....but it's not over yet...and I'm
disappointed this fucking thing is dragging it's heels in pissing off over here...I'll admit..

But to say Boris and Tories some how took shortcuts or whatever you're gettin at,and don't
care about the public ...I'm Sorry but it's utter nonesense...

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:21 am
palerider wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:01 am

The Cummings issue has nothing whatsoever to do with Brexit. It is promarily concerned with a person who holds a responsible position within the government failing to observe the rules said government has imposed upon the rest of us.

The pro Brexit press have, in many cases, been some of the most vociferous in the criticism of Cummings' actions and Johnson's lack of response.
He's an easy vulnerable target mate...because of the Brexit thing...press knew they would get all
the Cummings haters on board...

if had been someone else in a similar position job wise doing a similar thing,wouldn't have got
anywhere near these pathetic persecution levels..

There's no fine to give him as no rules were broken...that's what people aren't getting...

It's all interpretation....

End of the day Torys like me in the main will interpret it one way...
The Anti Brexit ,Anti Tories, Anti fucking everything brigade...will interpret it another...

And the press don't give a shit....just give us story were we can persecute someone...we're happy...

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Neville Bartos wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:17 am
mkhammer wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:55 pm
I would support the Tories whoever was the leader...
Harold Shipman? Fred West? Peter Sutcliffe?
It's a mad statement, mate. Conservative is just a name. The ideology can change. If you're willing to move your own ideological needle to wherever it needs to be to fall into line, I think you're doing yourself a disservice.
Slight exaggeration mate.... :lol:

But Mad...absolute not,couldn't be more clearer...I believe in the system a Tory Government will
operate in...
Just the Basic concept..it'll alter over the years but the concept stays the same.

A more left approach...like said have not to much idea what that is now...but traditionally
it Bankrupts the country and the working man suffers, but the wealthy crack on....

But you are right Conservatism means a whole shit load of things ...and the party has changed
and evolved ...there's some who don't think so tho.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

It’s a bit like it used to be vote Labour cos me dad grandad and all that bollocks was ,people have wised up to the cunts now and will vote to suit themselves

Both main parties are as bad as each other .

I’d have Pol pot in rather than fucking Corbyn

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

It's funny, as we move through Domgate, to consider the whole issue could have been put out to pasture over the weekend.

Johnson,current PM,could have used one of the daily briefings to do this. All he had to say was,I've spoken to Dominic,he knows my feelings on this and I have reminded him of government guidelines. He will therefore take a short hiatus on the naughty step (smile & ruffle hair) and become available again later,where his special enthusiasm will again be of benefit.

And that would be the end of it,unless the Police wanted to issue a fine,then it would be a no contest payment and a private matter.

I'm always amazed when people can't just do the easy stuff...