Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Ironworksfc

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Ironworksfc »

h69 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:01 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:52 pm

He was referencing the Johns Hopkins study, but lets not let your ignorance get in the way of yet another wonderful post.

It's really interesting some of the garbage you've posted on this particular thread going back over the last couple of years, although not quite as bad as the hysterical old tart MKhammer.

"Just wait" is pretty apt but clearly you don't really seem to get it, almost 2 years ago I said that lockdowns were pointless and would cause more harm than good, now I'm being proven right and that has taken time. In time there are going to be a lot of very stupid looking people and I won't be one of them.
:lol:

But you are not being proven right as you have no empirical data to prove that if the lockdowns had not happened there would have been less deaths. Instead you shout loudest about a topic and claim you are correct and when asked for evidence you point to a comedian's blog FFS. And the bearded six fingered twat there saying sea air is better than being indoors.....no shit Sherlock but the whole country cant go down to the beach can they. Tell that to people living in inner London.

I cant be bothered to look back at what you are referring to regarding MKhammer but I doubt he was hysterical, more he probably wanted some evidence to the claims you make a bit like the evidence you were asked for regarding police investigations....just like those, it appeared we either have to wait or accept your word for it. Not enough my friend, not enough.

And there we go again....'in time'. When will we get to this time ? You seem to be living your life waiting for something but it beats me as to what that is.
When you only see what you want to, like you appear to do and only reference what suits you, you don't really have a valid point at all

I've already explained that at present I am unable to provide any evidence that a criminal case is ongoing and if it turns out I am wrongly informed, I will admit it, but you've chosen not to respond to that and just keeping banging on about requiring evidence.

Already shared this

https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/han ... sAllowed=y

The WHO know none of it would work and now supported by this

https://www.foxnews.com/media/johns-hop ... ackout.amp

Pretty sure the so called fact checkers will be scrambling to discredit, as the only studies that get supported are the ones that support the bullshit narrative

In answer to your question, what am I waiting for?

I'm waiting for those responsible for so much misery and unneeded death, due to measures that should never of been put into place, to be held responsible and punished severely.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

h69

Post by h69 »

Ironworksfc wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:25 pm
h69 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:01 pm

:lol:

But you are not being proven right as you have no empirical data to prove that if the lockdowns had not happened there would have been less deaths. Instead you shout loudest about a topic and claim you are correct and when asked for evidence you point to a comedian's blog FFS. And the bearded six fingered twat there saying sea air is better than being indoors.....no shit Sherlock but the whole country cant go down to the beach can they. Tell that to people living in inner London.

I cant be bothered to look back at what you are referring to regarding MKhammer but I doubt he was hysterical, more he probably wanted some evidence to the claims you make a bit like the evidence you were asked for regarding police investigations....just like those, it appeared we either have to wait or accept your word for it. Not enough my friend, not enough.

And there we go again....'in time'. When will we get to this time ? You seem to be living your life waiting for something but it beats me as to what that is.
When you only see what you want to, like you appear to do and only reference what suits you, you don't really have a valid point at all

I've already explained that at present I am unable to provide any evidence that a criminal case is ongoing and if it turns out I am wrongly informed, I will admit it, but you've chosen not to respond to that and just keeping banging on about requiring evidence.

Already shared this

https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/han ... sAllowed=y

The WHO know none of it would work and now supported by this

https://www.foxnews.com/media/johns-hop ... ackout.amp

Pretty sure the so called fact checkers will be scrambling to discredit, as the only studies that get supported are the ones that support the bullshit narrative

In answer to your question, what am I waiting for?

I'm waiting for those responsible for so much misery and unneeded death, due to measures that should never of been put into place, to be held responsible and punished severely.
Ok fair enough on the bogus police investigations

But for the rest, I've only quoted what you posted. Don't like it, don't post it.

And please tell me that you are not expecting me to believe an article by Fox News. I lived in the US for a bit, have you any idea of their history of credibility ??? :lol:

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

You wait......
This time next year........

😂

IW is a fucking loon. I bet he/she (undecided) is a flat earther. Fucking crackpot, that spends his day watching obscure YouTube shit and believing it
Covid in the Boardroom

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

jameskel wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:59 pm You wait......
This time next year........

😂

IW is a fucking loon. I bet he/she (undecided) is a flat earther. Fucking crackpot, that spends his day watching obscure YouTube shit and believing it
Can't really take any of the shit you come out with seriously

Allowed a minor who is not at risk at all from the scamdemic virus, to have an experimental vaccine.

Unbelievably dumb

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

:D

My kids again!

You OK?
Covid in the Boardroom

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

jameskel wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:09 pm :D

My kids again!

You OK?
All good here thanks

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I really sit on the fence with the Coronavirus debate.

On one hand,I have seen a few really ill with it,but on the other I see how the stinking rich have at least DOUBLED their wealth in 2 years?One thing I do know,they have taken full advantage of the situation,while others are beginning topay for it now. :evil:

palerider

Post by palerider »

My daughter's fiance has it. But he's been jabbed and boosted. Also my cousin....the same. I assume it's the omicron variant as they were both recent.

Both felt a bit crook for a day and were tired but on the mend now.

One of the government's success stories as if we'd still been in the EU the red tape would have delayed vaccinations by months and who knows how many more would have succumbed.

But the BBC and all the leftie rags don't like focusing on that do they and while no fan of Boris, the constant paranoia about a bit of fucking cake is a scandal. Of course he broke the rules. I know I did and didn't get caught but until the bloke's hung drawn and quartered they won't let it slide.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

palerider wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:19 am My daughter's fiance has it. But he's been jabbed and boosted. Also my cousin....the same. I assume it's the omicron variant as they were both recent.

One of the government's success stories as if we'd still been in the EU the red tape would have delayed vaccinations by months and who knows how many more would have succumbed.

But the BBC and all the leftie rags don't like focusing on that do they and while no fan of Boris, the constant paranoia about a bit of fucking cake is a scandal. Of course he broke the rules. I know I did and didn't get caught but until the bloke's hung drawn and quartered they won't let it slide.
Those injections are working really well then Pale

Remember when they lied and told you that if you had the injections you would almost 100% not catch covid.?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:33 pm
palerider wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:19 am My daughter's fiance has it. But he's been jabbed and boosted. Also my cousin....the same. I assume it's the omicron variant as they were both recent.

Those injections are working really well then Pale

Remember when they lied and told you that if you had the injections you would almost 100% not catch covid.?
Mate. I won't get into a slanging match with you like others have because you're entitled to your opinion. I have the flu jab every year without knowing what's in it, so I've had the covid jab too. If it's stopped me catching covid then whoops-e-do. If it's made no difference then I've lost nothing by it.

And I'm too busy with my research that the moon landings were filmed at Elstree studios to get involved in any other conspiracy theories.