Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:26 am I see two yobbos had Chris Witty in a headlock on Sunday in St.James Park while plod looked on doing nothing.

Disgraceful.

They could at least have helped out by putting the boot in on the miserable cunt.
Quite so.
That's what happens when you're out dogging, the man is letting the side down here my good man. Does he not understand, that when you're out on the hunt, you have to have to have camouflage on, and at least a taser, in case the wench won't comply!!
Whether it be the supermarket, the park, the library or someone's attic, I'm always prepared.
A quite shameful act imho.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Terry - as this thread is about AstraZeneca, who has made millions out of this?

Quick note - anybody wanting to go to a Bruce Springstein concert, needs injecting with the fucking Plague
Covid in the Boardroom

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:39 am
palerider wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:26 am I see two yobbos had Chris Witty in a headlock on Sunday in St.James Park while plod looked on doing nothing.

Disgraceful.

They could at least have helped out by putting the boot in on the miserable cunt.
Quite so.
That's what happens when you're out dogging, the man is letting the side down here my good man. Does he not understand, that when you're out on the hunt, you have to have to have camouflage on, and at least a taser, in case the wench won't comply!!
Whether it be the supermarket, the park, the library or someone's attic, I'm always prepared.
Without doubt my learned friend.

I never go out without lube. Just in case the only opportunity is an anal scuttle. Whitty is clearly an amateur not in tune with the finer arts of depravity.

Someone needs to switch the slides next time he does that press conference to show him entry and exit points to the park, what trees lose their leaves in the autumn and what to look for in the bint of choice.

In my considerable experience the ugly ones are less likely to scream.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:47 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:39 am

Quite so.
Without doubt my learned friend.

I never go out without lube. Just in case the only opportunity is an anal scuttle. Whitty is clearly an amateur not in tune with the finer arts of depravity.

Someone needs to switch the slides next time he does that press conference to show him entry and exit points to the park, what trees lose their leaves in the autumn and what to look for in the bint of choice.

In my considerable experience the ugly ones are less likely to scream.
A mere novice my good fellow. Gone are the days when you could just club a munter and be balls deep in a flash. Now with surveillance cameras everywhere, one has to be cunning. My personal preference is the electric scooter used in conjunction with a cattle prod. They never hear you coming and you can deliver a murderous jolt to the bint, have a quick back scuttle and be off before you can say "High ho silver, away"
If you're going to do a job witty, learn from the pros son.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

jameskel wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:43 am Terry - as this thread is about AstraZeneca, who has made millions out of this?

Quick note - anybody wanting to go to a Bruce Springstein concert, needs injecting with the fucking Plague
THANK YOU 👍🏻😅
Bring back Jonathon !

h69

Post by h69 »

jameskel wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:43 am Quick note - anybody wanting to go to a Bruce Springstein concert, needs injecting with the fucking Plague
:lol: :lol:

h69

Post by h69 »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:59 am
Newmarket wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:50 am
Springsteen’s always been a cunt .
How so?
Bit like Paul Ince.

Anyone calling themselves 'the Boss' or 'the Governor' is a cunt !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

h69 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:30 pm
OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:59 am

How so?
Bit like Paul Ince.

Anyone calling themselves 'the Boss' or 'the Governor' is a cunt !
Your Lucky Lenny Mcleans not around anymore mate
;)

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Disgraceful.

:lol: :lol:

I would of :lol:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

jameskel wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:43 am Terry - as this thread is about AstraZeneca, who has made millions out of this?

Is that comment aimed at me?

So you are telling me,cross your heart,.hope to die..no government minister,associates & their family have not made one penny from the AstraZenica vaccine or out of this pandemic?

Then,you are one gullible person.