Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
jameskel

Re: Coronavirus

Post by jameskel »

Norwich fever
Covid in the Boardroom

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:51 am
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:20 am

You still only have the one set ? Must be a delayed reaction.
My arm is sore as fuck but they're still green. And hair has started growing on my forehead.
You will find it was all worthwile - even the memory loss - as long as you nimbly avoid the SA variant washing around London's BAME enclaves.

The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine offers reduced protection by two/thirds however the Oxford/AstraZeneca effort offers only 10% protection. Described in South Africa as 'junk' the planned roll-out has been shelved.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

palerider wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:30 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:02 pm New variant now from fucking Nigeria!!!!
What a fucking toilet that place is, an absolute shithole.
You'd think we'd be immuned to everything by now with all the shite we have living here, but there you go. 😡
The government discovered the Nigerian variant in December.

Have an educated guess which country is NOT on the red zone list of 33 countries arriving from which you have to quarantine in a hotel ?

I'll give you a clue.

It begins with N and ends with A and it's in Africa.
Namibia. :mrgreen:
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:51 am
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:20 am

You still only have the one set ? Must be a delayed reaction.
My arm is sore as fuck but they're still green. And hair has started growing on my forehead.
That's normal apparently. The second set of gonads should follow in around 48 hours. Just drink plenty of water and we'll have you speaking fluent kashmiri in no time.

And FFS don't forget your five times a day prayers.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

My Mrs had the Oxford vaccine 10 days ago and her gonads are just fine.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:17 pm My Mrs had the Oxford vaccine 10 days ago and her gonads are just fine.
Splendid Bill. :lol:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Reactions to the jab have taken a turn for the worse.

Without thinking, covered myself in mud and ate one of the cats. And a boner that will not go down however hard I slap it.

A nagging urge to visit the nearby pig farm after tea.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:57 pm Reactions to the jab have taken a turn for the worse.

Without thinking, covered myself in mud and ate one of the cats. And a boner that will not go down however hard I slap it.

A nagging urge to visit the nearby pig farm after tea.
I fear you've contracted billygatesitis. A rare disease in which you'll find yourself completely naked in front of a laptop covered in mayonnaise humming the theme from the damnbusters.
My advice is to visit the pig farm in the dead of night disguised as Zorro and moleste Gertrude the one eyed pot bellied pig until the sack is emptied.
Fear not my friend, you are not alone.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Prince Philip has survived the deadly virus running rampant for a year, gets the jab and now he is in hospital.

Any links maybe

Will there be any links

Doubt it.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ironworksfc wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:56 pm Prince Philip has survived the deadly virus running rampant for a year, gets the jab and now he is in hospital.

Any links maybe

Will there be any links

Doubt it.
Funnily enough plenty of evidence of side-effects reported from germany,sweden and austria https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... of-support

'Side-effects that can follow a shot of the Oxford-developed vaccine, which were reported in clinical trials, are also causing logistical problems in its use among medics.

Karl-Dieter Heller, the director of the Herzogin Elisabeth hospital in Braunschweig, told Frankfurter Allgemeine newspaper that he had decided to vaccinate his staff only in smaller groups and on Fridays, after 40% of one group called in sick with flu-like symptoms after receiving their jab on a Thursday.'