Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Ironworksfc

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Ironworksfc »

Omicron is an anagram of moronic

palerider

Post by palerider »

Just back from having the jab.

They keep you in for 15 minutes to see if you've suffered any reaction, I think I'm ok. My bollocks are still green.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:34 am Just back from having the jab.

They keep you in for 15 minutes to see if you've suffered any reaction, I think I'm ok. My bollocks are still green.
You will be chasing the ladies around the village like a 2 year old...

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Ironworksfc wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:55 pm
It's clear mate... Boris and the Government hate the British people,and want to get rid of as many old fuckers as poss,
saves wasting pension money...hopefully a few poor dole scroungers and ethnics will go down with them,mainly folks
in the inner cities will die and struggle..But...............Hey..they tend to be Labour voters anyway,so win/win...
Very Clever gotta admit..the side order of deaths,due to cancellations of treatments and needed operations,unexpected
bonus that one.

Haven't quite figured out why a Tory Government would deliberately cripple an Economy...put a Million taxpayers out
of work,so they can go on the dole...pay people to sit at home,borrow Billions,but obviously with them being sneaky fuckers
there's a master plan....Maybe they are trying to drop the price,so they can flog us to China at a decent price... :lol:

You wait till COVID II ...."The Return" is released promises to be a cracker.... :lol:

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

mkhammer wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:42 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:55 pm
It's clear mate... Boris and the Government hate the British people,and want to get rid of as many old fuckers as poss,
saves wasting pension money...hopefully a few poor dole scroungers and ethnics will go down with them,mainly folks
in the inner cities will die and struggle..But...............Hey..they tend to be Labour voters anyway,so win/win...
Very Clever gotta admit..the side order of deaths,due to cancellations of treatments and needed operations,unexpected
bonus that one.

Haven't quite figured out why a Tory Government would deliberately cripple an Economy...put a Million taxpayers out
of work,so they can go on the dole...pay people to sit at home,borrow Billions,but obviously with them being sneaky fuckers
there's a master plan....Maybe they are trying to drop the price,so they can flog us to China at a decent price... :lol:

You wait till COVID II ...."The Return" is released promises to be a cracker.... :lol:
We have already sent a trailer out to everone all over the world (working title) 'The Kent Variant'

It's had a lot of publicity and it's good to see the Aussies acknowleding our good work - it doesn't take much to say 'thanks'....

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Why are these people shell fish?
Flairon

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Flairon wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:25 am Why are these people shell fish?
Maybe they have Crabs ? :D
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

You still only have the one set ? Must be a delayed reaction.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:30 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:02 pm New variant now from fucking Nigeria!!!!
What a fucking toilet that place is, an absolute shithole.
You'd think we'd be immuned to everything by now with all the shite we have living here, but there you go. 😡
The government discovered the Nigerian variant in December.

Have an educated guess which country is NOT on the red zone list of 33 countries arriving from which you have to quarantine in a hotel ?

I'll give you a clue.

It begins with N and ends with A and it's in Africa.
Well that's good news. I'm still waiting for a delivery of a large sum of cash which I was promised when I gave my bank details to some bloke who holds high office in the Nigerian government. I don't want to wait for the courier to have to quarantine before I get my hands on my cash. It's already been three weeks since I heard anything but I've put that down to the current uncertainty about travel.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:20 am

You still only have the one set ? Must be a delayed reaction.
My arm is sore as fuck but they're still green. And hair has started growing on my forehead.