Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Ironworksfc

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Ironworksfc »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:21 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:13 am

Good luck with your experimental 'vaccine' That's being fully tested on the general populace

At least you will be 'fully protected' from the super cold that you've survived for the last year.

I genuinely hope there are no side affects like the rushed swine flu vaccine.

Stay home, save the NHS, wear your muzzle.

Beware the variants
Don’t forget the tracking device that’s inserted as well .
:roll:
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:52 am Having my jab next Wednesday. I had the choice and I'm going for the tizer one.

Why I've been fast-checked I don't know as I'm only 34 but hey-ho.
Clearly the powers that be have identified something in your jeans. Or should it be genes ? Perhaps as you reside in Somerset I believe they are anxious to ascertain if there is any medicinal benefit in drinking the alcoholic apple juice for which said county is renowned.

Perhaps you will keep us appraised of anything which deviates from the norm after your jab. Do you, as some conspiracy theorists might have you believe, imagine you are being followed by tall gentlemen in overcoats ? Have you experienced any side effects, maybe a second pair of testicles appearing somewhere ? Do you have an uncontrollable urge to pleasure yourself whilst gazing at pictures of Diane Abbott or Ann Widdecombe ?

But I'm sure you will come through with flying colours. It's only a monor process. Remember the classic line from an Only Fools & Horses episode. You'll feel a little prick Mr Pale" ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

So when’s this lockdown supposed to be taking place then ?
Went into town yesterday , bought some nice cushions in Wilko’s , which is obviously open as cushions are essential items , and queued up for 10 mins to get in Morrison’s before a 50 out 50 in melee at the entrance/exit .
Roads banged out , pedestrian precinct chocka , Costa doing a roaring trade .

Business as usual really .

What’s a Pandemic?
Bring back Jonathon !

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:02 pm So when’s this lockdown supposed to be taking place then ?
Went into town yesterday , bought some nice cushions in Wilko’s , which is obviously open as cushions are essential items , and queued up for 10 mins to get in Morrison’s before a 50 out 50 in melee at the entrance/exit .

What’s a Pandemic?
Ask all the small and medium sized business owners and their employees, who have either already lost their livelyhoods out are staring down the barrel.

I got my haircut last weekend and the cash I gave (twice the amount I usually would) was going to help put food on the table. Bit of a change from a very successful business, that has been utterly destroyed, when you can still buy your cushions.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

What is this obsession with fucking cushions my old woman puts fucking hundreds on the settee and armchairs that’s without the mound of the cunts on the fucking bed.
Worlds gone fucking mad.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:49 pm What is this obsession with fucking cushions my old woman puts fucking hundreds on the settee and armchairs that’s without the mound of the cunts on the fucking bed.
Worlds gone fucking mad.
I hope you administered a sound thrashing.
Mrs BB went to buy some more of the cunting things the other week, but a swift boot in the shins followed by a right hook made her see the error of her ways.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:27 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:49 pm What is this obsession with fucking cushions my old woman puts fucking hundreds on the settee and armchairs that’s without the mound of the cunts on the fucking bed.
Worlds gone fucking mad.
I hope you administered a sound thrashing.
Mrs BB went to buy some more of the cunting things the other week, but a swift boot in the shins followed by a right hook made her see the error of her ways.
Of course not but suffocating her with the fucking things have crossed my mind.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

The last few posts had me cracking up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:31 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:02 pm So when’s this lockdown supposed to be taking place then ?

What’s a Pandemic?
Ask all the small and medium sized business owners and their employees, who have either already lost their livelyhoods out are staring down the barrel.

I got my haircut last weekend and the cash I gave (twice the amount I usually would) was going to help put food on the table. Bit of a change from a very successful business, that has been utterly destroyed, when you can still buy your cushions.
Couldn’t agree more .

Why are ‘certain’ shops allowed to be open but others , the ones that are responsible for keeping millions of heads above water , being put out of business destroying many livelihoods ?

A fucking disgrace .

Last April the streets were desolate.

Now they are packed to the nines .

What’s changed ?

Seems to me , after supermarket shopping at the weekend , that people are beginning to believe that wearing a piece of cloth over your chops makes you indestructible.
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:17 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:31 pm

Couldn’t agree more .

Why are ‘certain’ shops allowed to be open but others , the ones that are responsible for keeping millions of heads above water , being put out of business destroying many livelihoods ?

A fucking disgrace .

Last April the streets were desolate.

Now they are packed to the nines .

What’s changed ?

Seems to me , after supermarket shopping at the weekend , that people are beginning to believe that wearing a piece of cloth over your chops makes you indestructible.
It worked for Dick Turpin and Zorro.
And let's not forget The Lone Ranger.
Bilic out!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.