Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Taansend

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Taansend »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:49 pm Don’t make them Scouse cunts more victimised than they already are ffs
Yes but this time by the gods :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Taansend wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:14 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:49 pm Don’t make them Scouse cunts more victimised than they already are ffs
Yes but this time by the gods :lol:
It’s in their lap
Bring back Jonathon !

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Fucking media always egging the public and everyone else to overreact.
Apparently this virus is no more of a danger to life than flu or, at worst, pneumonia.
If you're old or infirm you could be fucked, but if you're neither of those things, don't fucking worry.
Its not Dawn of the Dead ffs.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Just watched Trump talking about it all. 1st death in the US.
Someone has got to have the balls to tell him to stop using a sun bed. He looked like a giant panda in reverse :lol:
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Public Health England’s medical director warns,expect widespread infection 'fairly soon'

and for those who like their reading interpreted for them: "fairly soon" means 1-2 weeks

on the other hand,had he said "fairly quick" he would have meant 1-2 days

and now that everybody knows where we are on the issue, we can all plan accordingly. So that's all good then

JayK

Post by JayK »

I read earlier, any indoor venue that holds 5k or more in France are having their events cancelled. It’s getting worse.
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:33 pm I read earlier, any indoor venue that holds 5k or more in France are having their events cancelled. It’s getting worse.
A matter of time before it happens here Jay. It's spreading exponentially. 40 cases now and counting.

I'm not predicting that the grim reaper is gargling right now but for the government to stick their fingers in their ears and say 'I can't hear you' is political suicide.

Although Sky will be doing their utmost to keep the Premier League going.

Think of the advertising money.

h69

Post by h69 »

palerider wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:38 pm
JayK wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:33 pm I read earlier, any indoor venue that holds 5k or more in France are having their events cancelled. It’s getting worse.
A matter of time before it happens here Jay. It's spreading exponentially. 40 cases now and counting.

I'm not predicting that the grim reaper is gargling right now but for the government to stick their fingers in their ears and say 'I can't hear you' is political suicide.

They will just play behind closed doors. Not like they care about fans anyway or Newcastle away would not be on Good Friday night at 8pm

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

h69 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:56 pm
palerider wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:38 pm

They will just play behind closed doors. Not like they care about fans anyway or Newcastle away would not be on Good Friday night at 8pm
Is that definite ?

Fucking disgusting if it is
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

You’d have thought the stench of garlic would have kept the bug away.