Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Re: Coronavirus

Post by mkhammer »

NSA and MI5...I am Screwed.... :lol:

Have it but never use it...well hardly ever...Can't get on Betfair with it... :lol:

But true tho anyone thinks you can Pay 10 bucks a month,and then explore the Dark Web in
secret is very mistaken..
Tucks you away to a degree...but Make sure you reboot your browser,if you switch it(VPN) on while
your already online..your original IP will be still be detected..
Do a Where am I now search with your VPN on it will show where you are still.

Log off even Switch off...then do the VPN first...then open a Browser....will show your New York
IP or where ever you've chosen...

CIA/MI5 will still have word tho if they feel the need.... :lol:

palerider

Post by palerider »

PL have said the league would be voided, not suspended, if the virus causes the season to end early.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:17 pm PL have said the league would be voided, not suspended, if the virus causes the season to end early.
The Liverpool wait would continue...

palerider

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:21 pm
palerider wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:17 pm PL have said the league would be voided, not suspended, if the virus causes the season to end early.
The Liverpool wait would continue...
I wouldn't laugh.

Honestly.

But the Baggies wouldn't go up either.

Bilic out.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

pretty shocking if true. I wonder how many WHU fans would would be delighted and how many would wish for destiny to be in our own hands, not forgetting at least another season of the 3 stooges in charge if they did cancel it. would we all accept no footy between now and aug but stay in the prem. Probably yes.

would genuinely feel for my liverpool supporting mates having blown the opposition away all season played the best footy by a mile and not picking up a trophy would be criminal.

strange times indeed.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

I would hate to see Sky lose a lot of money over this. Would be terrible

palerider

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:34 pm
I would hate to see Sky lose a lot of money over this. Would be terrible
Indeed. I'd up my subscription voluntarily to help them out.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Don’t make them Scouse cunts more victimised than they already are ffs

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

brookingslovechild wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:08 pm
pretty shocking if true. I wonder how many WHU fans would would be delighted and how many would wish for destiny to be in our own hands, not forgetting at least another season of the 3 stooges in charge if they did cancel it. would we all accept no footy between now and aug but stay in the prem. Probably yes.

would genuinely feel for my liverpool supporting mates having blown the opposition away all season played the best footy by a mile and not picking up a trophy would be criminal.

strange times indeed.
Probably our only escape route ,the fucking team ain’t good enough.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:59 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:08 pm

strange times indeed.
Probably our only escape route ,the fucking team ain’t good enough.
We don't deserve that escape route. We deserve to be relegated, the way the whole shit-show's been run.

But I would laugh my fucking head off if those victim cunts missed out.