Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Coronavirus

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:17 am
palerider wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:50 am

It's hay fever season now and I suffer badly.

You should see the soppy cunts diving out of the way when I'm out walking.
Try taking a stroll through Richmond Park wearing a Fred West mask and see the reaction...it's not welcoming...and a mask is a mask after all and anyway these were cheap...
I used to get the same when I lived in London, innocently strolling about in Whitechapel in my top hat and cloak after midnight and holding a butchers' knife.

Some people have no sense of humour.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:39 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:10 pm

I have, along with the rest of my family caught a common cold, we just didn't get a shit test that showed we had succumbed to a corona virus and added to the bullshit criteria.
I had a test this morning,but like you,I think it`s the common cold.With rules and regulations at my work(and the country) place,I wouldn't be able to go to work coughing.
Pretty shit that you have to take a test, hope you don't have any issues with work Terry.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:17 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:39 am

I had a test this morning,but like you,I think it`s the common cold.With rules and regulations at my work(and the country) place,I wouldn't be able to go to work coughing.
Pretty shit that you have to take a test, hope you don't have any issues with work Terry.
Tbf Ironworks,my firm are decent.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:51 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:17 pm

Tbf Ironworks,my firm are decent.
Good to hear, I've almost forgotten what my office looks like.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I watched BJ's epic yesterday. Flanked by the Chuckle brothers.

He's going to a beer garden to have a pint on Monday.

Brathwaites Old Arsenic I hope.

Cowardly cunt.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:03 am I watched BJ's epic yesterday. Flanked by the Chuckle brothers.

He's going to a beer garden to have a pint on Monday.

Brathwaites Old Arsenic I hope.

Cowardly cunt.
The head on it. Looks like an explosion in a mattress factory. Fucking gripe water would put him on his arse.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I don't often get on my soap box about politicians but this scruffy cunt is getting on my tits. Used to be a fan of his too before he started retreating quicker than the French army near a wasp's nest.

A swift elbow into Chris Whitty's miserable face followed by a well placed knee into the bollocks of Patrick Vallance with a shout of 'How's that for social distancing ?' and he'd already be a shoe-in for the next General Election but instead he's scared of his own shadow.

And that horse-faced tart he's shacked up with as well.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:28 pm I don't often get on my soap box about politicians but this scruffy cunt is getting on my tits. Used to be a fan of his too before he started retreating quicker than the French army near a wasp's nest.

A swift elbow into Chris Whitty's miserable face followed by a well placed knee into the bollocks of Patrick Vallance with a shout of 'How's that for social distancing ?' and he'd already be a shoe-in for the next General Election but instead he's scared of his own shadow.

Quite so my good fellow.
She bares a striking resemblance to Red Rum right enough. A night on the rack, with an angle grinder and some coach bolts would sort her out.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

palerider wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:28 pm I don't often get on my soap box about politicians but this scruffy cunt is getting on my tits. Used to be a fan of his too before he started retreating quicker than the French army near a wasp's nest.

You can't deny the science though, it's been spot on up until now.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/clea ... -q8nvl82p5

Who the fuck put their child forward for the testing.