Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Ironworksfc

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Ironworksfc »

palerider wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:58 pm I had my 2nd jab this morning. Already feeling a bit crook as our convict friends from down under would say.

Throat like sandpaper, sweats.....watching daytime tv not helping.

All these ads for cheap cremations and funeral plans. Fucking vultures.

I don't want my kids to save money. I want a decent send off in true East End style. Horses with claret and blue plumes, most expensive hearse they can find. My mortal remains in the back in a gold coffin with a claret and blue wreath spelling CUNT.

Whatever's left they can buy some cheap bling.
Never know exactly when you are taking the piss
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:08 pm
palerider wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:58 pm I had my 2nd jab this morning. Already feeling a bit crook as our convict friends from down under would say.

Throat like sandpaper, sweats.....watching daytime tv not helping.

All these ads for cheap cremations and funeral plans. Fucking vultures.

I don't want my kids to save money. I want a decent send off in true East End style. Horses with claret and blue plumes, most expensive hearse they can find. My mortal remains in the back in a gold coffin with a claret and blue wreath spelling CUNT.

Whatever's left they can buy some cheap bling.
If you don't know Palerider by now,you never will ;)

palerider

Post by palerider »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:22 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:08 pm

Everything I say is deadly serious. But I did have jab 2 yesterday to be fully Pfizered-up. And I didn't feel great last night.

But this morning everything is tickety boo apart from my arm aching a bit.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

palerider wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:37 am
terrya1965 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:22 pm

Everything I say is deadly serious. But I did have jab 2 yesterday to be fully Pfizered-up. And I didn't feel great last night.

But this morning everything is tickety boo apart from my arm aching a bit.
Good to hear mate.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Over 3000 dying a day in India. True figures once the remote regions are counted could be 10 times that.

For a country that can afford nuclear weapons.

Fucking shocking and brings home the reality of not preparing, not cancelling religious and political mass gatherings but the most disgusting thing for me is IPL cricket matches still going on a hundred yards from people dead on the streets.

It makes Project Restart seem the height of integrity.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:36 am Over 3000 dying a day in India. True figures once the remote regions are counted could be 10 times that.

Fucking shocking and brings home the reality of not preparing, not cancelling religious and political mass gatherings but the most disgusting thing for me is IPL cricket matches still going on a hundred yards from people dead on the streets.

Are there spectators at these games?
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:42 am
palerider wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:36 am Over 3000 dying a day in India. True figures once the remote regions are counted could be 10 times that.

No Jay. Although 57,000 attended a one day international in February in Delhi.

But it still stinks. The vast riches in the IPL could be diverted to where it's needed.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:00 am
JayK wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:42 am

No Jay. Although 57,000 attended a one day international in February in Delhi.

But it still stinks. The vast riches in the IPL could be diverted to where it's needed.
True the money could be used elsewhere Al. As a non contact national sport though, mentally it might help. Maybe all involved should come to a compromise with regards where the money goes but we all know that don’t happen anywhere
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Did you know that India's richest 1% hold more than four-times the wealth held by 953 million people who make up for the bottom 70% of the country's population, while the total wealth of all Indian billionaires is more than the full-year budget.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Was watching the Mars mission thing...they have a toaster like thing creating Oxygen on mars ,when on earth there's
thousands of us dying from lack of it...fucking crazy world when you break it down sometimes...
Speaking of which India has space program as well..

India has a whole set of different problems to us..near on impossible to put in lock downs as we are able to...
But the disregard and complacency ,lack of understanding of Covid by officialdom there is disgraceful,they were always
gonna get it bad...but not like this...fucking heartbreaking.

UKs beating this like I always thought we would...BUT we still have to be fuckin careful,we mustn't forget its still
knocking around...
Have an enjoyable beer,absolutely ...but mask up when poss...wash hands and all the other stuff...