Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Ironworksfc

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Ironworksfc »

jameskel wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:45 am Maccab and ironworks

What a couple of dicks

Twin towers
Kennedy
Elvis
Jim morisson

Come on, gives us your views 😂

So, the whole world is in on it, population control

Is it the Rothchilds?

Can we call Sherlock
It's a big scary virus that's going to kill half the population, with a perfectly plausible response on how to defeat it.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

h69

Post by h69 »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:46 pm
h69 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:52 pm

Agreed Mr MK.....it was the worst illness I have had since I had pneumonia as a kid.....very similar symptoms as well. If my 91 year old mother caught it she would die. The argument that people will die soon anyway is callous, ridiculous and moronic as it does not mean you just kill them off.

I cant get why people dont think we need a vaccine and as for those that think it is all a govt conspiracy or that Bill Gates is controlling them or that the AstraZeneca one is ok because it is English but the Pfizer one is part of a deep state conspiracy........they are all morons and have nothing better to do than spread bollocks.

Unfortunately those who have elderly relatives die (or a child die in the case of my wife's school) are at the mercy of people who think they should just carry on as normal rather than just protect the rest.

When you hear this bollocks, ask them

1) Where they got their social media degree in Biochemistry
2) When did they get back from burning down 5G masts.

There really is no helping some peoples stupidity. The ones who think it is all deliberate to destroy the economy are normally (but not always) left wing twats who are looking for someone to blame for their failure in life. Cant actually earn money, then blame everyone but their own lazy handout-wanting arses.

I read people actually saying ....oh, it appears all the governments worldwide are overreacting not just ours and they sit there with incredulity that so many governments don't share their view while not realising there appears to be a pattern emerging that maybe their lack of any kind of knowledge on the subject is the reason they dont agree.

...and one saying because we wont beat it, it will be a conspiracy....was Flu ? Much less virulent, kills less people and we haven't beat that yet.....it mutates.

If they think they know better, why not let them go work in a Covid ward with no mast....of course not one has the bollocks to do it.....mugs.
There is no denying,this is a very serious virus,but it`s the way the government have handled this.

They seem too slow to react and just a lot of things they do,don't make no sense.

They should have been a lot stricter overall in the last 10 months.Trouble is,this country is just too PC and that has not helped.
The biggest issue is the fact that we have more people in this country acting like cunts and ignoring the rules. Yes the govt could have 'cracked down' harder but do you need the government to tell you what to do ?

There is evidence on here that some think it is not an issue. There is no fixing that stupidity but for the rest, people need to take more responsibility for themselves.

Easy to talk about things that should have been done but most countries are in the same boat now whatever they did as every country has these deniers as part of their poulation.

We lead the world in vaccinating people....in the first week we had vaccinated 130,000 people and France had done 516, Spain had run out and Netherlands had loads of stock sitting in fridges but red tape was holding them back....so much for the EU.

h69

Post by h69 »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:00 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:57 pm

May of helped is great justification for destroying countless small and medium sized businesses and ruining millions of lives. Welcome to the dole.
But don't worry,the rich won't suffer,they are still making plenty of money and will continue to do so.

Think of all them empty properties they can buy on the cheap.

Where there is a crisis,there is also easy money to be made too.
Do me a favour. No country in Europe has really managed to deal with this whatever they have done.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

h69 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:10 am
terrya1965 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:00 am

But don't worry,the rich won't suffer,they are still making plenty of money and will continue to do so.

Think of all them empty properties they can buy on the cheap.

Where there is a crisis,there is also easy money to be made too.
Do me a favour. No country in Europe has really managed to deal with this whatever they have done.
But that dosen't make any difference to what I am saying..The rich are still and going to make decent money from this crisis and the normal working class will suffer..

JayK

Post by JayK »

h69 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:07 am
terrya1965 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:46 pm

There is no denying,this is a very serious virus,but it`s the way the government have handled this.

They seem too slow to react and just a lot of things they do,don't make no sense.

They should have been a lot stricter overall in the last 10 months.Trouble is,this country is just too PC and that has not helped.
The biggest issue is the fact that we have more people in this country acting like cunts and ignoring the rules. Yes the govt could have 'cracked down' harder but do you need the government to tell you what to do ?

There is evidence on here that some think it is not an issue. There is no fixing that stupidity but for the rest, people need to take more responsibility for themselves.
Exactly this. And how much harder do we think the government needed to crack down before people actually did as they were required to do? 🤷🏻‍♂️
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Wonder how many of these divvy denier cunts are clogging up NHS ICU’s ?

h69

Post by h69 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:36 am Wonder how many of these divvy denier cunts are clogging up NHS ICU’s ?
Like I said on a previous post Dwayne, I would like to send these deniers in to try and prove their point and get them working in an ICU with no mask on. None have the bollocks to do so.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Macca666 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:30 pm
mkhammer wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:19 pm How the fuck can you guys ignore whats going on here....you're ignoring someone kicking your arse...
You honestly want to crack on as Normal and forget about it ....it's just a cold....... :lol:

Really cant be bothered to comment any more,thats a real shame...

As for the twat that thinks we shouldn't even have a vaccine for it....C'mon FFS......

And the Government want to deliberately destroy the Economy and Country.... :lol: BeJesus heard it all now I really have...
And here lies the problem, a man clearly suffering from lockdown hysteria caused by listening to extreme bullshit time and time again and then repeating said bullshit. Honestly your level of stupidity is at at level unknown to mankind, and for that reason alone that makes you a special boy.
if you are capable and can manage to avoid the sherry for a little while longer, please explain to me, in some form of readable text, why in holy fuck we need a vaccine when over 99% of people recover.
And then because you are so special, please like you said you could, rip my arguments to bits, and if you do I’ll will hold my hands up and beg for your forgiveness. However I suspect that you will just come back ranting about government stats and other random shit.
Honestly cant be fucked.....be like talking Nuclear Physics to a attention deficit 3 year old...I'll comment to others
you'll have to make do with that....Meanwhile go away read my posts,which you seem to enjoy,now read them properly,
take them in try and understand them...
Because you'll find they question the Government as much as defend them....
And Yet again...see what I mean about attention problems...they are not FUCKIN Government Stats...you absolute twat of
a person....and then work out out how many 1%(which is wrong) is while your about it,sure You have an Abacus somewhere....

We have 55,000 at home games...Starting point for you....

I could maybe have a conversation with you...don't mind a good row...no Problem...but stating we don't need a Vaccine
for a VIrus that Kills People....is without doubt the most fucking ridiculous thing I've ever heard...just blows it outta the water,
put everything else to one side that is just uttter utter crap.

OH I can rip your shit to Shreds...I will do don't worry....

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

h69 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:46 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:36 am Wonder how many of these divvy denier cunts are clogging up NHS ICU’s ?
Like I said on a previous post Dwayne, I would like to send these deniers in to try and prove their point and get them working in an ICU with no mask on. None have the bollocks to do so.
People are just not taking this seriously. I was on the train earlier and there were four other people in my carriage. I asked everyone of them "Is your journey fucking essential ?"

I got some very hostile responses, I can tell you...

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:04 am
h69 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:46 am

People are just not taking this seriously. I was on the train earlier and there were four other people in my carriage. I asked everyone of them "Is your journey fucking essential ?"

I got some very hostile responses, I can tell you...
Well ,NHS staff do need to get to work.