Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Coronavirus

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:04 am
palerider wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:12 am So 9 areas in the Norf have now been put back on lockdown because of a lack of social distancing.

While it would be doing them a favour not being allowed out in the shit-holes they are, there's a clear pattern in all of this, one that the woke brigade and the main stream media won't dare to say until it's patently obvious.

Bernard Manning used to occasionally begin his act with a statement that he'd received abuse about telling Irish jokes, so he asked if there were any in the room.

Normally there'd be a few, so he asked if there were any Azerbaijanis in the room.. When there was no show of hands he's say 'There were two Azerbaijani fellas walking down the road and one says to the other, Hey, Paddy'.

Well, there were two blokes from the Faroe Islands sitting on a bench in Bradford and one turns to the other and says 'Hey, Mohammed'.
It's very awkward because the transmission is mostly spiking in the Asian community. And currently there is a tremendous monopoly on being seen to be supportive of all things BAME. Why don't the BBC just introduce a BAME channel and take it on the chin.

One consideration that has been recognised, is the difficulty in sending out coherent messages into a community that don't understand the language those messages are constructed in.

And this is where central control - as advocated by government - is better devolved to local authority who might actually be motivated enough to tackle that particular elephant in that particular room.

And just on the BBC BAME channel...if they were are all at home watching BAME Nation then the transmission rate would almost certainly decline. Yes it's a sure fire solution and one that Guardian readers would mostly applaud; Ok Daily Blame readers would be appalled but it's a small price to get this virus under control in the wonky areas and tidy up the TV channels for everyone.
I heard this from someone quite high up in the NHS. And it's part of the government's enquiry into why BAME communities are suffering more than the indigenous population. It's to do with the BCG jab and it makes perfect sense to me.

Everyone has likened coronavirus to flu. Maybe pneumonia. But there's evidence that links it more with TB.

The BCG jab was given to school children in the UK from 1953 until 2005. It prevented tuberculosis. It was replaced by something different only given to babies after that, but that's not the point in relation to coronavirus.

It will be interesting if the government dare release their findings about people from a BAME background who did have the jab and got infected, possibly died sadly. Then compared it to those who emigrated here from countries in Asia and Africa that never had the chance of the jab.

There will be well over a million. And that's just the ones we know about.

I'm told the initial results are startling.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

TBH a lot of the whys and wherefores on this shit of a thing, are leading everyone astray and over complicating it...
No Need to be a Nuclear Scientist or a Brain Surgeon ...to work out, the density of population...the environment ...
Close Proximities... is the over riding factor....Englands (not the UK) is one of the highests in the world ,way way ahead of
of countries we are being compared to....was always always gonna hit us as one of the hardest....

Intially also the movement of people from the original infection in China....ours is up there with the highest as well....
as well as it being the Chinese New Year...was a huge movement of People between UK and China,where we have again
one of the highest Populations of Chinese immigrants...living in our crowded inner cities.....

MK has a huge population now, similar to Bradford...Luton.....Wolverhampton...but because it's so spread out....it has
quite poss the lowest infection rate and deaths in the country for a City this size..

When you break it down we are no worse or no better of than any where else...and we could have, maybe should have been...

The reporting of deaths on this is chaotic to...way way off ...you can easily double/treble the figures put out by some
countries...

In the UK....if you have Covid and completely recover ....the next week you get run over by a Bus and get killed...
Covid goes on your death certificate...and gets recorded ...and joins the figures on the UK Covid death rates...................

Only Country that does that....Everyone else...is Bending their figures to keep them low for political reasons...

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

palerider wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:12 am So 9 areas in the Norf have now been put back on lockdown because of a lack of social distancing.

While it would be doing them a favour not being allowed out in the shit-holes they are, there's a clear pattern in all of this, one that the woke brigade and the main stream media won't dare to say until it's patently obvious.

Bernard Manning used to occasionally begin his act with a statement that he'd received abuse about telling Irish jokes, so he asked if there were any in the room.

Normally there'd be a few, so he asked if there were any Azerbaijanis in the room.. When there was no show of hands he's say 'There were two Azerbaijani fellas walking down the road and one says to the other, Hey, Paddy'.

Well, there were two blokes from the Faroe Islands sitting on a bench in Bradford and one turns to the other and says 'Hey, Mohammed'.
It's very awkward because the transmission is mostly spiking in the Asian community. And currently there is a tremendous monopoly on being seen to be supportive of all things BAME. Why don't the BBC just introduce a BAME channel and take it on the chin.

One consideration that has been recognised, is the difficulty in sending out coherent messages into a community that don't understand the language those messages are constructed in.

And this is where central control - as advocated by government - is better devolved to local authority who might actually be motivated enough to tackle that particular elephant in that particular room.

And just on the BBC BAME channel...if they were are all at home watching BAME Nation then the transmission rate would almost certainly decline. Yes it's a sure fire solution and one that Guardian readers would mostly applaud; Ok Daily Blame readers would be appalled but it's a small price to get this virus under control in the wonky areas and tidy up the TV channels for everyone.
The BBC were moaning on why people from BAME were getting the most fines for breaking corona virus lockdown rules.?Maybe it`s because they are the most ignorant..The media dare not say this though.Most act like it don`t exist.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:51 am

The BBC were moaning on why people from BAME were getting the most fines for breaking corona virus lockdown rules.?Maybe it`s because they are the most ignorant..The media dare not say this though.Most act like it don`t exist.
It's the inner city /close confinement thing again Tel.....most areas where it's worst are hugely Black areas....
you live in these blocks of flats...theres no where to go...things get out of hand....
Doesn't make it right....throwing bottles etc at old bill...it's still a nick,but maybe some leeway/tact needed,which the
old bill do seem to try to do...but can't think of a harder thing than controlling one of these Block Parties....(good band :lol: )

There's been so many things where I just don't know the answer to caused by this thing....

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Sweat shops are fucking rife in the inner cities combine that with poor personal hygiene and hordes living under one roof it’s a fucking recipe for disaster.
Saw one article blaming the spike on people visiting the beach at fucking Bournemouth not mentioning a word about them cunts on the BLM fucking protests.
The media are a bunch of spineless arseholes.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:16 am
terrya1965 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:51 am

It's the inner city /close confinement thing again Tel.....most areas where it's worst are hugely Black areas....
you live in these blocks of flats...theres no where to go...things get out of hand....
Doesn't make it right....throwing bottles etc at old bill...it's still a nick,but maybe some leeway/tact needed,which the
old bill do seem to try to do...but can't think of a harder thing than controlling one of these Block Parties....(good band :lol: )

There's been so many things where I just don't know the answer to caused by this thing....
Imo one of the reasons people are ignoring these "new normal" rules is that many of them are so obviously knee jerk legislation that people are taking the "fuck it" view, There are, as we all know, sensible laws and silly ones. Anexample of a silly one is the recent directive concerning travel from Spain.

It would seem to make sense that anyone returning from Catalonia would be tested and should, maybe. self isolate. However someone returning from the canary Islands, virtually virus free,is less likely to have contacted the virus there than if, for example, they had visited friends in, say, Greater Manchester prior to the latest "visit banning order". We know of a family who returned from Tenerife a couple of days after the quarantine announcement and are, basically, not self isolating. Do I expect a sudden virus outbreak in Welwyn Garden City ? Of course not. Do I consider them irresponsible ? No, not really.

We had intended to go to Lanzarote for a short break but Mrs W has now decided she doesn't want to go. So in the interests of domestic harmony we won't. But had we carried on with our original plan can I honestly say I would have self isolated on my return for 14 days ? No I can't. I haven't the faintest idea what checks are carried out to monitor people supposedly in self isolation but I would probably have been very happy to take my chances and say "bollocks Boris".

Irresponsibe ? Not in my book. It would be downright irresponsible, indeed criminal, if I had symptoms and was told to self isolate but chose insteda to visit all the care homes in the area breathing over all and sundry. One aspect of the regulations is , in the eyes of most people, perfectly sensible but the other makes no sense and is regulation for it's own sake. By and large I think most people will observe the sensible bits and ignore the rest. Human nature tends to go like that.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:42 pm Sweat shops are fucking rife in the inner cities combine that with poor personal hygiene and hordes living under one roof it’s a fucking recipe for disaster.
Saw one article blaming the spike on people visiting the beach at fucking Bournemouth not mentioning a word about them cunts on the BLM fucking protests.
The media are a bunch of spineless arseholes.
Prob these days mate is...the "Truth "...Has to be PC....or what we are told is PC..(cos fucked if I know what it means now...)
If it doesn't suit an agenda,the real truth of something doesn't come out.....I take our news we get from our Media,with a pinch
of salt....Holidays/ Barbers/Pubs........more important than the 1,000,000 new infections every 4 days,and the knock on effect of
Kiddies malnutrition deaths...that are going to hit new levels..
Watch RT/ Al jazeera...they fill you in whats really going on...even in-sights into our own affairs that we don't see..

BLM Marches....people shitting/Pissing all over the place...no public toilets open..........ah well can't really blame them...
when you gotta go...you gotta go...

Pissed up White dude does it...an anti protest protester....gets nicked and is all over the News....Suits the Agenda...........

Thing is people see thru all that shit now....We realise you don't get News from our News Channels...we get Opinions.....

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:55 pm
mkhammer wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:16 am

Imo one of the reasons people are ignoring these "new normal" rules is that many of them are so obviously knee jerk legislation that people are taking the "fuck it" view, There are, as we all know, sensible laws and silly ones. Anexample of a silly one is the recent directive concerning travel from Spain.

It would seem to make sense that anyone returning from Catalonia would be tested and should, maybe. self isolate. However someone returning from the canary Islands, virtually virus free,is less likely to have contacted the virus there than if, for example, they had visited friends in, say, Greater Manchester prior to the latest "visit banning order". We know of a family who returned from Tenerife a couple of days after the quarantine announcement and are, basically, not self isolating. Do I expect a sudden virus outbreak in Welwyn Garden City ? Of course not. Do I consider them irresponsible ? No, not really.

We had intended to go to Lanzarote for a short break but Mrs W has now decided she doesn't want to go. So in the interests of domestic harmony we won't. But had we carried on with our original plan can I honestly say I would have self isolated on my return for 14 days ? No I can't. I haven't the faintest idea what checks are carried out to monitor people supposedly in self isolation but I would probably have been very happy to take my chances and say "bollocks Boris".

Irresponsibe ? Not in my book. It would be downright irresponsible, indeed criminal, if I had symptoms and was told to self isolate but chose insteda to visit all the care homes in the area breathing over all and sundry. One aspect of the regulations is , in the eyes of most people, perfectly sensible but the other makes no sense and is regulation for it's own sake. By and large I think most people will observe the sensible bits and ignore the rest. Human nature tends to go like that.
Good points agree with most....
But there's literally hundreds of thousands of different cases...Shall I/ Can I...and as many Answers probably....
Best left to the individual ,he/she knows best....go to Spain by all means...but maybe keep away from grandkids....nieces /
nephews...elderly parents, when you get back for a week...the individual knows whats best....99% of us would make the
right call..
Would there be an overwhelming influx of tourists on one area if that was clear and another area not...would people
drive from one to the other.....like say, no idea ,just surmising .
We were in Brighton over weekend..not a Mask/Covering in sight...we didn't put one on whole weekend...cos nobody
else did....right or wrong...it's prob wrong but my call was it was safe....Shops,you had to mask up...that was it.
But everyone was being sensible.
MK Shopping...indoors.....Mask Up Time....each place is different.

I would love to be PM...but wouldn't want it for all the tea in CHINA... :lol: at the moment...I really don't know what the fuck
is best to do......trying to keep away from politics with this thing....but I do think we are doing the best we can...I would like to
think would say the same if Starmer was the Boss...

It's very much Common Sense Guidelines as opposed to enforced ones...I'm Happy with that...others would prefer a more
authoritarian thing...

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fucking Muslims now moaning because rule changes coincides with eid ffs.

Apparently Ilford lanes blocked off cos it’s full of them.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:03 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:55 pm

Good points agree with most....
But there's literally hundreds of thousands of different cases...Shall I/ Can I...and as many Answers probably....
Best left to the individual ,he/she knows best....go to Spain by all means...but maybe keep away from grandkids....nieces /
nephews...elderly parents, when you get back for a week...the individual knows whats best....99% of us would make the
right call..
Would there be an overwhelming influx of tourists on one area if that was clear and another area not...would people
drive from one to the other.....like say, no idea ,just surmising .
We were in Brighton over weekend..not a Mask/Covering in sight...we didn't put one on whole weekend...cos nobody
else did....right or wrong...it's prob wrong but my call was it was safe....Shops,you had to mask up...that was it.
But everyone was being sensible.
MK Shopping...indoors.....Mask Up Time....each place is different.

I would love to be PM...but wouldn't want it for all the tea in CHINA... :lol: at the moment...I really don't know what the fuck
is best to do......trying to keep away from politics with this thing....but I do think we are doing the best we can...I would like to
think would say the same if Starmer was the Boss...

It's very much Common Sense Guidelines as opposed to enforced ones...I'm Happy with that...others would prefer a more
authoritarian thing...
Agree this is not and should not be a political issue. My gripe is that if a government imposes restrictions, backed up by legislation, such as self isolation, the legislation has to be based on sound logic, in this case scientific logic. By and large people will abide by what they see as sensible legislation but will laugh at legislation perceived as flawed.

And it has to be supported by enforcement. Does anyone know how the government enforces the self isolation, to name just one, rule ? I'll be buggered if I do.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?