Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
JayK

Re: Coronavirus

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:03 pm Here we go,they were told not to - so what do they do,all crowd together on a protest in London ffs...and what is the catalyst ? there own sense of self importance and fucking vanity - jesus christ how lame and stupid can you really be...

It's like a mass gathering of cock wombles.
It’s a very crazy, stupid and fucked up world BD mate. I have no explanation as to how people like that can exist
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:40 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:03 pm Here we go,they were told not to - so what do they do,all crowd together on a protest in London ffs...and what is the catalyst ? there own sense of self importance and fucking vanity - jesus christ how lame and stupid can you really be...

It's like a mass gathering of cock wombles.
It’s a very crazy, stupid and fucked up world BD mate. I have no explanation as to how people like that can exist
I watched that last night with revulsion and incredulity.

And one protester told the camera that of course she was worried about coronavirus but standing up for a criminal who died 3500 miles away was more important.

Try telling that to your Mum, Dad or Grandparents gasping for breath in an ICU after you infect them you stupid fucking bitch.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Wonder how many NHS heroes and key workers were at the the mass infection rallies?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:06 am
mkhammer wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:01 pm

Your very mistaken if you think the Public can be fooled know....they're very Knowledgeable,and
don't believe the vindictive tripe that is put about sometimes.
Can't agree with that at all. The public, if it was an individual, wouldn't be allowed out on it's own. The majority, I would even hazard a guess and say the vast majority, won't have an opinion about anything until someone gives it to them. And then listen to the answers you get if you ask them to justify or expand on what they're thinking.

Look at the protests taking place now in the UK about the George Floyd thing. It's been hyped out to the extent that people will be putting the fucking criminal's name forward for a sainthood before long. But people have bought into the hype. Less importantly look at the number of people who were kissing the arsese of our beloved owners when they moved into Dodge and started promising the earth.

You want further evidence that people can't think for themselves ? I enjoy a drink like a lot of people. I admit to drinking more than the "recommended" weekly intake. So who's fault is it if my liver packs up ? Same with people who overeat, over gamble, take drugs and so on. Successive governments feel they must appoint people to lecture us on how to behave. People in this country have become dependant on being told what to do. And think.
No honestly believe we are a lot more free thinking now...and don't fall for what is put about
by our mainstream Media....the last Election and what happened really nailed that it for me....
wont bang on about it..think you know what i mean....in that the minority view on brexit and
other stuff,was pushed by the press...but in the end the Majority had their say..overwhelmingly at that..

How big is the Floyd protests......1.5 Million Blacks in London...maybe 15,000/ 20,000 protest..
third of those were white...
under 1% I make that....Stats again.... :lol: ....but like happens in our society ..who ever shouts and
screams the loudest seems to become the voice of public opinion..
Think a lot of Blacks know the score,but they wont get Air time....

Agree about hype tho...people just see what they wanna see and believe that....Floyd was an
Arsehole...end off...a nasty drug taking bully of an Arsehole...and they're putting Angels Wings on
him.....if there was a such a place...he certainly isn't fuckin going there...... :lol:

I Always have to add to anything....that the situation sucks...and the Black Community have a
every right to be pissed off with a hell of a lot of stuff...

But so do a lot of white Communities ...mixed Communities.....it's not just Blacks that slip thru the
net on Equality issues...

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:02 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:06 am

Can't agree with that at all. The public, if it was an individual, wouldn't be allowed out on it's own. The majority, I would even hazard a guess and say the vast majority, won't have an opinion about anything until someone gives it to them. And then listen to the answers you get if you ask them to justify or expand on what they're thinking.

Look at the protests taking place now in the UK about the George Floyd thing. It's been hyped out to the extent that people will be putting the fucking criminal's name forward for a sainthood before long. But people have bought into the hype. Less importantly look at the number of people who were kissing the arsese of our beloved owners when they moved into Dodge and started promising the earth.

You want further evidence that people can't think for themselves ? I enjoy a drink like a lot of people. I admit to drinking more than the "recommended" weekly intake. So who's fault is it if my liver packs up ? Same with people who overeat, over gamble, take drugs and so on. Successive governments feel they must appoint people to lecture us on how to behave. People in this country have become dependant on being told what to do. And think.
No honestly believe we are a lot more free thinking now...and don't fall for what is put about
by our mainstream Media....the last Election and what happened really nailed that it for me....
wont bang on about it..think you know what i mean....in that the minority view on brexit and
other stuff,was pushed by the press...but in the end the Majority had their say..overwhelmingly at that..

How big is the Floyd protests......1.5 Million Blacks in London...maybe 15,000/ 20,000 protest..
under 1% I make that....Stats again.... :lol: ....but like happens in our society ..who ever shouts and

Agree about hype tho...people just see what they wanna see and believe that....Floyd was an
Arsehole...end off...a nasty drug taking bully of an Arsehole...and they're putting Angels Wings on
him.....if there was a such a place...he certainly isn't fuckin going there...... :lol:

I Always have to add to anything....that the situation sucks...and the Black Community have a

But so do a lot of white Communities ...mixed Communities.....it's not just Blacks that slip thru the
Isn't one of the big problems that we still talk about separate "communities" ? If there is ever going to be a true meritocracy then surely we have to have one community in which everyone exists together. But one of the things stopping that happening is the single, most evil and divisive thing (at least imo) the world has ever seen. Religion.

Invented as a means of keeping the masses in control, discredited with the advancement of scientific knowledge, yet still practised, for reasons which totally defy logic, by millions.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:16 pm
mkhammer wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:02 pm

Isn't one of the big problems that we still talk about separate "communities" ? If there is ever going to be a true meritocracy then surely we have to have one community in which everyone exists together. But one of the things stopping that happening is the single, most evil and divisive thing (at least imo) the world has ever seen. Religion.

Invented as a means of keeping the masses in control, discredited with the advancement of scientific knowledge, yet still practised, for reasons which totally defy logic, by millions.
Agree absolutely mate...you nailed it, introduced as a control measure...another case of people
need to do their homework and investigate stuff....
Been responsible for more deaths than all the other shit put together.

Nothing to kill or die for...and no religion to....Lennon got it....

but this thread has gone enough off topic as it is....Mr N will be digging us out.... :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:37 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:16 pm

Agree absolutely mate...you nailed it, introduced as a control measure...another case of people

but this thread has gone enough off topic as it is....Mr N will be digging us out.... :lol:
Not necessarily. We could argue that we were trying to get the god botherers to try and justify the existence of the big cheese who, if you believe what the story books tell us, that he is the creator of absolutely fucking everything that ever existed, should be held accountable for the creation of this virus.

But if he disagree he can always put his Obersturmbannfuehrer's talents to work. ;)

And "Imagine"---One of the top 10 of all time imo.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Getting back on topic then I see the BBC is getting all excited because the total number of deaths of people with the virus has passed 400,000 worldwide.

As shocking as that may be it's absolutely squat compared with:

!8 million deaths annually from cardiovascular related diseases.
10 million deaths from various forms of cancer
9 million deaths from starvation or other malnutrition related issues.

Whatever happened to perspective. ?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:44 pm
mkhammer wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:37 pm

But if he disagree he can always put his Obersturmbannfuehrer's talents to work. ;)

No need to bring Woo into it :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Thought you lot might be pissed off if posted on the football post. But.....
Aussie Rules starts tonight!!!! The virus is fucked!!!! :) :D
Empty stadiums though.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............