Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
BlackDiamond

Re: Coronavirus

Post by BlackDiamond »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:07 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:28 pm I don't often get on my soap box about politicians but this scruffy cunt is getting on my tits. Used to be a fan of his too before he started retreating quicker than the French army near a wasp's nest.

A swift elbow into Chris Whitty's miserable face followed by a well placed knee into the bollocks of Patrick Vallance with a shout of 'How's that for social distancing ?' and he'd already be a shoe-in for the next General Election but instead he's scared of his own shadow.

And that horse-faced tart he's shacked up with as well.
Quite so my good fellow.
She bares a striking resemblance to Red Rum right enough. A night on the rack, with an angle grinder and some coach bolts would sort her out.
Would you exchange the whole experience for a factory-damaged crate of mini cheddars ? and just to let you know where I stand on the issue - It's a big fat Yes

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:23 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:07 pm

Quite so my good fellow.
She bares a striking resemblance to Red Rum right enough. A night on the rack, with an angle grinder and some coach bolts would sort her out.
Would you exchange the whole experience for a factory-damaged crate of mini cheddars ? and just to let you know where I stand on the issue - It's a big fat Yes
I'm afraid not, my good man.
I've already washed my batman outfit, ordered 6 tubs of lube and have Gertrude the pot bellied pig in a state of high frenzy.

Now if you had said Chocolate digestives...............
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ironworksfc wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:08 pm https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/clea ... -q8nvl82p5

Who the fuck put their child forward for the testing.
Amazing, so they are worried about 7 deaths out of 18 million are they. Fucking phenomenal...imagine if smoking only caused 7 deaths in 18 million, how safe would it be then ? More people would be dying in the world from not smoking. Christ almighty, it would be recommended as 1 of your 5 a day.

palerider

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:53 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:08 pm https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/clea ... -q8nvl82p5

Who the fuck put their child forward for the testing.
Amazing, so they are worried about 7 deaths out of 18 million are they. Fucking phenomenal...imagine if smoking only caused 7 deaths in 18 million, how safe would it be then ? More people would be dying in the world from not smoking. Christ almighty, it would be recommended as 1 of your 5 a day.
But we live in the times of blame and compensation culture. And is why the wet lettuces at No.10 are running scared.

There'll inevitably be an enquiry when the dust settles. Did we shut down too late a year ago ? How many deaths could have been saved v How many deaths will there be in the long term because of the collapsed economy.

BJ is playing the short game. Law suits a-plenty on the way.

We have the Yanks to thank for it. Just like we thank them for junk food.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:00 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:53 am
But we live in the times of blame and compensation culture. And is why the wet lettuces at No.10 are running scared.

There'll inevitably be an enquiry when the dust settles. Did we shut down too late a year ago ? How many deaths could have been saved v How many deaths will there be in the long term because of the collapsed economy.

BJ is playing the short game. Law suits a-plenty on the way.

We have the Yanks to thank for it. Just like we thank them for junk food.
...and call centres,gig economy,downsizing,out sourcing,shopping malls,voice mail and wearing your strides two feet below your waist and not tying your shoe laces and wearing your hat backwards and inserting "it's like" into every thrid word in a senetnce.

And talking about wearing your clothes backwards - George Floyd's brother was pictured wearing a pair of new Levis backwards...so the back panel pockets were at the front...his other brother was attired in full expensive suit and fedora - good to see one of them knows how to spend all that deserved money. wisely...

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

People dieing in India

Best lock down the country again according to the Biased Broadcasting Corporation
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

I don't doubt that is the case, however what can't be ignored is the number of hospitalisations and again there mightb be other factors determinant of this. Or at least the duration of hospitisation.

The only purpose of lockdowns are too deter hospitalisations. That is the massive burden on societey and causes all the drama and harm elsewhere. I doubt any govenment would be too concerned with a strict mortality rate of 3% without this burden.

And if the vaccination program brings down the drain on NHS resources by say 80% then everybody can get on with their useful functions. Until of course that 80% becomes -80% then we know what happens then...

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Yep it’s taking a while but the press are beginning to see Boris the Cunt and his cronies for what they really are .
A similar article .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... virus.html

Last week the vaccine was the best thing since sliced bread now it’s the lockdowns that are “ working” .

Which is it Boris ?

Either way you’ve been telling porkies haven’t you you cunt .

And have been from the beginning.
Bring back Jonathon !

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:15 am
Yep it’s taking a while but the press are beginning to see Boris the Cunt and his cronies for what they really are .
A similar article .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... virus.html

Last week the vaccine was the best thing since sliced bread now it’s the lockdowns that are “ working” .

Which is it Boris ?

Either way you’ve been telling porkies haven’t you you cunt .

And have been from the beginning.
But don't worry, there is a microchip they can stick in you, that detects if you have a virus that the vast majority of is won't even be affected by

https://nypost.com/2021/04/12/microchip ... -covid-19/