Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Coronavirus

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:05 pm
mkhammer wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:30 pm Fuckin ends in sight at last,a lot sooner than I thought as well,had pretty much written most of this year off,was looking
at late Aug/September for any easing...but we could be up and running by July...
Worldwide Cases continue to drop ...so Holidays could be back on the cards as well...

Be then time to ask how the fuck this actually came about,and make sure it doesn't happen again...
China have a lot of questions to answer...also wanna know why we let it slip and had a surge in cases/deaths,was it the new
Variants or other reasons...people not adhering to lockdowns,like we did the first one,or something else.
Imperative we ask all the questions and learn from what happened.

So glad the end is in sight tho...can't wait to have a pub crawl again.. :D
They said all that last summer 🤦🏼‍♂️
Can't lock down forever. The economy HAS to be allowed to recover.

And the good news is that however bad covid has been is that flu has been eradicated. Nobody has died from flu all winter.

Not one.

:o

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:19 pm

Can't lock down forever. The economy HAS to be allowed to recover.

And the good news is that however bad covid has been is that flu has been eradicated. Nobody has died from flu all winter.

Not one.

:o
Mmmmmm
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:30 pm Fuckin ends in sight at last,a lot sooner than I thought as well,had pretty much written most of this year off,was looking
at late Aug/September for any easing...but we could be up and running by July...
Worldwide Cases continue to drop ...so Holidays could be back on the cards as well...

Be then time to ask how the fuck this actually came about,and make sure it doesn't happen again...
China have a lot of questions to answer...also wanna know why we let it slip and had a surge in cases/deaths,was it the new
Variants or other reasons...people not adhering to lockdowns,like we did the first one,or something else.
Imperative we ask all the questions and learn from what happened.

So glad the end is in sight tho...can't wait to have a pub crawl again.. :D
Jabs are the game changer mate......it might stay with us for a year or two,but we can keep it under control now,
Stop us dying and getting seriously ill with it...not totally,but close.
Question is can we get shot of it next few years,or do we have to live with it knocking around still.

Things are looking good tho.... :D

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:48 pm

Jabs are the game changer mate......it might stay with us for a year or two,but we can keep it under control now,
Question is can we get shot of it next few years,or do we have to live with it knocking around still.

I’ll believe it when I see it . A bit like all the pantie wetting over West Ham on the other board.

It’s strange how this pandemic has got me thinking negatively about life in general just lately instead of just the footy.

I’m not even sure , even after all this time , who’s closer to the truth here , you or Ironworks .

I’m thinking a bit of both but being a selfish cunt all I want is my summer holiday.
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:58 pm
mkhammer wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:48 pm

I’ll believe it when I see it . A bit like all the pantie wetting over West Ham on the other board.

It’s strange how this pandemic has got me thinking negatively about life in general just lately instead of just the footy.

I’m not even sure , even after all this time , who’s closer to the truth here , you or Ironworks .

I’m thinking a bit of both but being a selfish cunt all I want is my summer holiday.
Me Mate..Mr Ironworks is way off........ :lol: ...saying that ,lifes about opinions,everyone is entitled.

Most of us are down mate...caused me a shit load of probs..not just the Social stuff either...
But realize I've still been luckier than most...where I live,and MK got away with it pretty lightly...guys and girls in the Cities
have been hit harder.

We'll all appreciate things a lot more when it's over....can't wait.

Look forward to your Hols mate..sure you'll get there..

JayK

Post by JayK »

I hope that 1st pint in a pub after over a year of not having one is as good as I imagine it to be. But if it is, I’ll need a change of pants
COYI!!!

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:13 pm
Newmarket wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:58 pm

Me Mate..Mr Ironworks is way off........ :lol: ...saying that ,lifes about opinions,everyone is entitled.

Most of us are down mate...caused me a shit load of probs..not just the Social stuff either...
But realize I've still been luckier than most...where I live,and MK got away with it pretty lightly...guys and girls in the Cities
have been hit harder.

We'll all appreciate things a lot more when it's over....can't wait.

Look forward to your Hols mate..sure you'll get there..
Opinions are like arseholes, we all have them ;)

You advocate the so called vaccine, it's experimental and is going through it's final testing on the general population, if it wasn't there would be no open questions about is effectiveness. Personally I'm not going to be a test subject.

If the "vaccine" was the route to end this fuck up, why would there still be the need for face masks and the threat of future lockdowns, even though you have had the "vaccine"? What exactly does it do if once you've been jabbed, it doesn't stop you getting the virus (stronger strain of the common cold) or passing it on to someone else? If the majority of the population have none or little symptoms, what's the point of having it?

You seem to think that there is a risk that there is a need to control a virus that the vast majority of the population have survived happily for the last year + without the intervention of a vaccine, the ability to apply logic is lost.

We are walking into full control of every aspect of your life with health passports, due to continued mental scare tactics and capitulation from the general populace.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

David Icke posts on the board 😁
Covid in the Boardroom

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

jameskel wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:26 pm David Icke posts on the board 😁
Typical post I'd expect from you, 100% controversy 0% intelligence.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

😁😁

If i want decent conversation I'll do it face to face, not on a forum where most posters sit in front of their laptops with pants round their ankles

You pompous twat
Covid in the Boardroom