Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Re: Coronavirus

Post by mkhammer »

JayK wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:06 pm
mkhammer wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:57 am

Yeah get the test case scenario ...it happens.....happens with Marches etc as well....need to try things out in real life/real time...
Kettling/Crowd Control etc.....Bomb scares, Motorway crashes etc as well...is why sometimes it looks a bit over the top,
Preparing,Testing and training for if something big time happens.

But think it was needed here...we're far from out of this....no new Deaths or hardly any cases in MK for couple weeks..
then out of the Blue,Bang ..20 Kids and adults from a Nursery test positive...no idea where it came from..
It has to be the way to go,we Must Must..open up again....so shutting down Areas instead of Nationally is prob the way
to go....
Economically we must get moving.....Finances gonna be Strange for a while...borrowing will go thru the roof..but it's
the same for everyone..so will be a leveller...Germany are Borrowing Shitloads,to Balance their Books...it aint just us..
Long as everyone Borrows from everyone else...it'll sort itself out in a couple years....Money doesn't just disappear..
it's still there...matter of moving it sensibly..Tough times ahead for lots of us...but we'll come thru...

(...Tho must of the Leicester piss heads....will be on their way to Loughboro and Hinckley,Market Harboro..Sat.Night.... :lol: )

Worldwide it's going nuts...prop hasn't peaked yet.....way way worse than I thought it was gonna get...half a million
dead from it's causes....the reporting of deaths from other countries is a load of bollocks,so you can double that.

Theres another new strain of something kicking off in China...AGAIN..................from Pigs evidently,can be easily
passed to humans........China and the rest of the World really need to start getting a hold of these Animal related Viruses...
Nooooooooo, not pigs. I love a bacon sarnie
:lol: ...No worries Jay....our pigs are going into Self isolation evidently.....

They're Clever Bastards Pigs...I love em....but doesn't stop my Saturday Morning treat .....gotta be with eggs tho....
Only from Self Isolated Chickens of course..... :lol:

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:19 pm
palerider wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:04 pm

Good job I'm getting fond of crispy bat then.
I concur my well travelled compadre.
You just can't beat a bit of well done pipistrelle.
Bit of garlic, some pak choi, wrapped in raw pangolin intestine.

Salivating as I type.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:32 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:19 pm

I concur my well travelled compadre.
You just can't beat a bit of well done pipistrelle.
Bit of garlic, some pak choi, wrapped in raw pangolin intestine.

Salivating as I type.
Stiff as a board here my good man.
The thought of freshly spread guano on brown wholemeal with a hint of rosemary gets the loins all a quiver doesn't it.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

mkhammer wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:25 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:06 pm

Nooooooooo, not pigs. I love a bacon sarnie
:lol: ...No worries Jay....our pigs are going into Self isolation evidently.....

They're Clever Bastards Pigs...I love em....but doesn't stop my Saturday Morning treat .....gotta be with eggs tho....
Only from Self Isolated Chickens of course..... :lol:
😂😂😂😂😂
COYI!!!

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

It's going really bad..worldwide...far far from ending,getting on top of it...cases and deaths are worse than ever been,
and getting worse.....record amounts everyday 200,000+ new cases yesterday 5,000 "Reported deaths"...thats 3 times
as many as what we called our peak..(Europe)

And what do our media report on....can we get fuckin haircuts or not..............Sums them up totally..........

I have to watch RT News and Al Jazeera and others...to find out whats really going on....ITV/BBC/SKY...more interested
in Eastenders...whens Love Island gonna start filming again.....

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:21 am It's going really bad..worldwide...far far from ending,getting on top of it...cases and deaths are worse than ever been,
and getting worse.....record amounts everyday 200,000+ new cases yesterday 5,000 "Reported deaths"...thats 3 times

And what do our media report on....can we get fuckin haircuts or not..............Sums them up totally..........

I have to watch RT News and Al Jazeera and others...to find out whats really going on....ITV/BBC/SKY...more interested
The BBC seem to be more interested in BLM stories than Coronavirus.

The government are just interested in getting the country back to normal.They know we have plenty of ignorant and stupid people in this country,so will use the likes of Love Island to take our minds off,what is really happening.They have done it in the past and will continue to do so.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:42 am
mkhammer wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:21 am It's going really bad..worldwide...far far from ending,getting on top of it...cases and deaths are worse than ever been,

The BBC seem to be more interested in BLM stories than Coronavirus.

The government are just interested in getting the country back to normal.They know we have plenty of ignorant and stupid people in this country,so will use the likes of Love Island to take our minds off,what is really happening.They have done it in the past and will continue to do so.
It's all about manufacturing consent. Will be interesting to see where we are with the pandemic in august. Those countries that have relaxed restrictions have seen surge infections of multiples that have literally overwhelmed any immediate response.

I'm not seeing the conditions that would suggest that won't happen here. Social distancing is largely ignored,track and trace is insufficient as a controlling mechanism and we don't have any proved antidotes that can tip the balance.

By encouraging people to go out more and to interact more with others - which is what they are doing - during a pandemic, must by itself lead to an increase in infections. That's how stuff works.

And I've not read any government planning document that describes why this can't happen.

palerider

Post by palerider »

If you listen to the boffins, the virus doesn't like hot weather. It's a bit like a spotty white (can I say that ?) teenager playing computer games in his darkened room. And as such we've been unbelievably lucky that such a long hot spell reduced the risk.

But come winter, if the blighter is still hanging around then it will be time to bulk-buy those bog-rolls again.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:06 pm If you listen to the boffins, the virus doesn't like hot weather. It's a bit like a spotty white (can I say that ?) teenager playing computer games in his darkened room. And as such we've been unbelievably lucky that such a long hot spell reduced the risk.

But come winter, if the blighter is still hanging around then it will be time to bulk-buy those bog-rolls again.
Just remember my good man.
Spotty white teenagers lives matter.

P.s I may have a consignment of partly used bog rolls arriving soon. Slightly soiled, with dog eared edges, but should be fine.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:06 pm If you listen to the boffins, the virus doesn't like hot weather. It's a bit like a spotty white (can I say that ?) teenager playing computer games in his darkened room. And as such we've been unbelievably lucky that such a long hot spell reduced the risk.

I get mine from India.