Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
terrya1965

Re: Coronavirus

Post by terrya1965 »

Flairon wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:55 am So yesterday my Doctor tells me that I am now technically diabetic (thanks, that's another pill I have to take) and today I am informed that I tested positive for Covid.

The only saving grace is that I feel fine save for having the shits and pissing excessively.
Wishing you well Flairon.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Cheers mate. I am pleased to say that my symptoms seem to be rather mild. I am going for a rapid test on Friday. Finger's crossed.
Flairon

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

mkhammer wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:56 am
Flairon wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:55 am So yesterday my Doctor tells me that I am now technically diabetic (thanks, that's another pill I have to take) and today I am informed that I tested positive for Covid.

The only saving grace is that I feel fine save for having the shits and pissing excessively.
Fuckin hell Flair,you're going thru the grinder at the moment...

All the best mate..you take care...and stay in touch ..
Cheers mate. I am pleased to advise that my symptoms seem to be rather mild so far. I am actually going for a rapid test on Friday, so fingers crossed.
Flairon

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

All the best mate, be strong.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Cheers mate. I am going for a Rapid test on Friday so fingers crossed.
Flairon

palerider

Post by palerider »

Prof. Gabriel Scally of Bristol University writes today.....

Visit your family for Christmas.....bury them in January.

I've never seen such fucking dreadful scaremongering yet throughout the entire 8 months.

The cunt should be charged for that.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:51 pm Prof. Gabriel Scally of Bristol University writes today.....

I've never seen such fucking dreadful scaremongering yet throughout the entire 8 months.

Unfortunately it is idiots like this, with no doubt an array of "ologies" to his name, by whom the government, and I suspect other government's worldwide, are being led by the nose . The amazing thing is that, as statistics about deaths continue to come out, there are still large numbers of people buying into the killer plague myth.

To make matters much worse we've now arrived at a stage where governments would lose so much credibility if they held their hands up and admitted they'd overstated the dangers to the vast majority of the world's population. And when was the last time you heard a government, ANY government, saying "sorry, we got it wrong".?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:01 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:51 pm Prof. Gabriel Scally of Bristol University writes today.....

Unfortunately it is idiots like this, with no doubt an array of "ologies" to his name, by whom the government, and I suspect other government's worldwide, are being led by the nose . The amazing thing is that, as statistics about deaths continue to come out, there are still large numbers of people buying into the killer plague myth.

To make matters much worse we've now arrived at a stage where governments would lose so much credibility if they held their hands up and admitted they'd overstated the dangers to the vast majority of the world's population. And when was the last time you heard a government, ANY government, saying "sorry, we got it wrong".?
At least with our PM he lets us know by code what's what. He said in the Autumn "it would be all over by Christmas" so that was an advanced warning of how the land lies. And very relevant to him personally.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Although I disagree with most of you guys on this....that is outrageous ...does nobody any good at all.

You don't scaremonger...you show and tell people the facts,and as the Government of the country,you give out
guidelines to what you think is best..some enforceable..

No one is gonna deliberately risk hurting a loved one..................Knowingly disregarding tho is another matter.
We Need common sense ..

If you've been attending a few "Dodgy" Xmas Parties...meeting and hugging strangers...would you really be happy
hugging and kissing your gran while you give her,her Daniel O'donnell CD.....

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:14 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:01 pm

At least with our PM he lets us know by code what's what. He said in the Autumn "it would be all over by Christmas" so that was an advanced warning of how the land lies. And very relevant to him personally.
BD...your mixing up your Hopefully's and Will Be's mate........

As in Hopefully it'll be over...and It will be over..

And another new high for deaths yesterday ...11,000.....still averaging 620,000 new cases a day..half that a month ago..
Germany are starting to have as many cases us,more in fact.....in lots of countries around the world it's just getting started...

More deaths with this being responsible per day in the UK than Cancer at moment.....

Sorry ...be Madness to ignore this and just treat it as part of life...if left...it WILL become the major cause of people dying..