BBC

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
grandad

BBC

Post by grandad »

So anyone like me do not pay the lefty cunts licence fee ?

Think it’s 10 years this year and never had a knock on door.

FUCK THE LEFT WING CUNTS 🤬
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Neville Bartos

Re: BBC

Post by Neville Bartos »

I always think that's fair enough if you don't watch it. Personally I might watch the odd thing --The Planets recently, so I don't mind paying.
What I do object to is the disgusting way they go about collecting their fee. Threatening letters, commissioned collection agents, and the utterly unjustifiable guilty until proven innocent attitude that accompanies the whole process. 'Can I just come in and confirm you're not receiving live TV', as if that is proof of anything.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

grandad

Post by grandad »

Neville Bartos wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:46 pm I always think that's fair enough if you don't watch it. Personally I might watch the odd thing --The Planets recently, so I don't mind paying.
What I do object to is the disgusting way they go about collecting their fee. Threatening letters, commissioned collection agents, and the utterly unjustifiable guilty until proven innocent attitude that accompanies the whole process. 'Can I just come in and confirm you're not receiving live TV', as if that is proof of anything.

Have a look on you tube with them knocking on doors.

Have you got a TV answer go away

Can I come in. Go away

They go away.

Fuck em

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Neville Bartos wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:46 pm I always think that's fair enough if you don't watch it. Personally I might watch the odd thing --The Planets recently, so I don't mind paying.
We receive letters from debt collection agencies for £5.50 arrears would you believe ?
Bring back Jonathon !

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:55 pm
We receive letters from debt collection agencies for £5.50 arrears would you believe ?
I believe. Debt collection agencies, bailiffs, enforcement agents, they all make money off the debt. £75 for a letter, £140 for a visit, none of it matters how much a debt is for.
Bailiffs are another bunch who act like they're above the law.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

grandad wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:54 pm

Can I come in. Go away

They go away.

Fuck em
I've also seen a couple of videos of them fitting people up.
If they say they've seen you watching live TV they can get a search warrant. It's unbelievable. Like a British Stasi.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Neville Bartos wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:31 pm
grandad wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:54 pm

Can I come in. Go away

They go away.

Fuck em
If they say they've seen you watching live TV they can get a search warrant. It's unbelievable. Like a British Stasi.
But what about if you live in a tower block?
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:08 am
Neville Bartos wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:31 pm

But what about if you live in a tower block?
I don't. :D

grandad

Post by grandad »

If enough people tipped them bollocks they would crash and burn

Pay money to the left wing cunts never 🤬

palerider

Post by palerider »

I do pay it but when I had a flat in Croydon with an answerphone entrance in a block, I didn't. For about 4 years. As far as I know, nobody ever called and nothing came in the post.

I won't risk it now because if plod come knocking they might find the bodies under my patio.