IPTV/Kodi/streaming/torrenting /broadband etc thread

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Re: IPTV/Kodi/streaming/torrenting /broadband etc thread

Post by mkhammer »

Been really Pleased with the Apollo Group thing been using.....for 15 Bucks a month,bout £11.50 ,well worth it...
However think it's been that good they're whacking it up to 25 Dollars new year ,bout 21 quid in real money..

Fiver a week for what they provide is still a really great deal...but hate piss takes...so will see whats around New Years time...

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:47 am Been really Pleased with the Apollo Group thing been using.....for 15 Bucks a month,bout £11.50 ,well worth it...
However think it's been that good they're whacking it up to 25 Dollars new year ,bout 21 quid in real money..

Fiver a week for what they provide is still a really great deal...but hate piss takes...so will see whats around New Years time...
Sportz have a new “secret” service up and running , I’ll probably be taking a 3 day trial very soon .
In the promo video they sent me it looks terrific
7500+ live channels
18k+ movies
15300+ series

Oh well they won’t let me share it that’s how secret it is :D
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:44 pm
mkhammer wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:47 am Been really Pleased with the Apollo Group thing been using.....for 15 Bucks a month,bout £11.50 ,well worth it...

Sportz have a new “secret” service up and running , I’ll probably be taking a 3 day trial very soon .
7500+ live channels
18k+ movies
15300+ series

Sportz is a pay service isn't it ? There are plenty of free ones which seem to provide a decent service. At least at the moment.

But I'm a silly cunt really. I've kept my Sky/BT subscription because I keep thinking they'll all go the same way as Vola Sports which was the best one imo.

And with all the games live at the moment I'm only needing to use the Firestick for the Barcelona matches my grandchildren like to watch. And, yes, I do enjoy watching them as well. ;)

For movies and t v shows I use Cinema HD which is a bloody good one.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:11 pm

7500+ live channels
18k+ movies
15300+ series

Sportz is a pay service isn't it ? There are plenty of free ones which seem to provide a decent service. At least at the moment.

But I'm a silly cunt really. I've kept my Sky/BT subscription because I keep thinking they'll all go the same way as Vola Sports which was the best one imo.

And with all the games live at the moment I'm only needing to use the Firestick for the Barcelona matches my grandchildren like to watch. And, yes, I do enjoy watching them as well. ;)

Yeah Sportz is my preferred iptv service .

Free iptv ? Yep it exists and some of them work quite well for a while , but for quality and support etc you would notice a big difference and never go back mate .
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:16 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:11 pm

Free iptv ? Yep it exists and some of them work quite well for a while , but for quality and support etc you would notice a big difference and never go back mate .
Agree with that. When things start getting back to normal and Sky/BT only show the matches they pick I might sign up for one of the pay deals. But I'm a bit concerned when you say "support". If the thing works well I would hope not to need too much of that. If you get my drift.

At the moment I'm finding most of the streams I'm picking up are NBC or Peacock TV. They have English commentary (even the Barca games, although they are also available in Spanish) and they normally have decent pundits chipping in.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:30 pm
Newmarket wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:16 pm

Agree with that. When things start getting back to normal and Sky/BT only show the matches they pick I might sign up for one of the pay deals. But I'm a bit concerned when you say "support". If the thing works well I would hope not to need too much of that. If you get my drift.

At the moment I'm finding most of the streams I'm picking up are NBC or Peacock TV. They have English commentary (even the Barca games, although they are also available in Spanish) and they normally have decent pundits chipping in.
When I say support it’s mostly for idiots that can’t follow instructions and/or video tutorials whilst subscribing and setting up the apps .
All done via the Telegram app which supplies all sorts of information including which channel or channels certain matches and events (inc Pay per views which are free to us of course) are on on a daily basis .
For example it might not be your cup of tea but the Tyson fight last weekend didn’t cost a penny.

It’s optimised for use alongside IpVanish and all the vpn settings are explained to you in plain English that even I can understand .

When you’re ready give me a shout for a referral as it’s now invite only .
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

7500+ live channels
18k+ movies
15300+ series

Didn't Sportz have Movies before...there was Links to it on the site...but just said something like
Nil Available when you tried to access it, shame cos Sport wise was excellent...but as you know I Fucked it up somehow,
when renewing...messed the password up,couldn't get back in.
But like said more than happy with this Apollo thing.....not that I ever use it..but works great on phone as well.
Like it cos works the same as Netflix with Live TV and Sports.. every thing is just one click to watch..no waiting or searching.

I think theres a free trial...I just renewed to day..do it on a month to month thing,so can cut out if it goes tits up.
I'll see what happens...think they are angling to get people on a 6 monthly or yearly thing...taking the piss a bit
nearly doubling the charges tho.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:53 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:30 pm

When I say support it’s mostly for idiots that can’t follow instructions and/or video tutorials whilst subscribing and setting up the apps .
All done via the Telegram app which supplies all sorts of information including which channel or channels certain matches and events (inc Pay per views which are free to us of course) are on on a daily basis .
For example it might not be your cup of tea but the Tyson fight last weekend didn’t cost a penny.

It’s optimised for use alongside IpVanish and all the vpn settings are explained to you in plain English that even I can understand .

When you’re ready give me a shout for a referral as it’s now invite only .
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I enjoy a bit of boxing when it's the real thing but I didn't fancy the Tyson v Jones Junior "exhibition" match tbh. I saw it as a pugilistic version of a football testimonial. ;)

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

If it's just football you want I've been using Potato Streams app for about 3 weeks now. Every PL game with several different links and all crystal clear picture and free.

if it;s

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:58 pm

7500+ live channels
18k+ movies
15300+ series

Didn't Sportz have Movies before...there was Links to it on the site...but just said something like
Nil Available when you tried to access it, shame cos Sport wise was excellent...but as you know I Fucked it up somehow,
when renewing...messed the password up,couldn't get back in.
But like said more than happy with this Apollo thing.....not that I ever use it..but works great on phone as well.
Like it cos works the same as Netflix with Live TV and Sports.. every thing is just one click to watch..no waiting or searching.

I think theres a free trial...I just renewed to day..do it on a month to month thing,so can cut out if it goes tits up.
I'll see what happens...think they are angling to get people on a 6 monthly or yearly thing...taking the piss a bit
nearly doubling the charges tho.
Yeah it used to have movies & tv catch up etc , they just decided what with the growing popularity of apk’s such as Cinema HD etc that it wasn’t worth it and scrapped to concentrate on iptv and keep costs down .

They just haven’t changed the app accordingly.
Bring back Jonathon !