Olympic boxing

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
BillyDWhizz

Olympic boxing

Post by BillyDWhizz »

I'm no expert but I like to think I know a little bit about boxing...How the actual fuck Evgeny Tishchenko won gold against Vassiliy Levit is completely beyond me. It wasn't even CLOSE ffs!!! Levit hammered the complete fuck outta the Russian throughout the entire contest!

Then to compound things, somehow they contrived to make Vladimir Nikitin the winner against Michael Conlan even though the Irish lad had beaten the absolute shite out of the fella for 3 rounds!! Fucking scandalous. Funny how it's the Russians that have benefited. Political appeasement at it's finest. Russia's been caught and outed as cheats, yet in order to keep Putin onside they gift them some token victories....Just fuck off! It's so wrong it's not even funny.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Re: Olympic boxing

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Conlan had a right to be pissed off after that fight, terrible decisions by the judges.
I'm not really sure how Nicola Adams can have one fight and be guaranteed a medal after just one win. I didn't see the Levit fight so can only go on what you say but Boxing has always had these inconsistent results, especially at the olympics.
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Absolutely disgraceful,obvious to anyone something wrong with decisions with these fights.
There's 5 judges for each fight but only 3 are randomly picked for the results,
so it seems its pretty well organised.
Need to reverse results sharpish and sling the 5 judges and anyone else involved out of
the Olympics...
Have a feeling something might happen here this time.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I remember years ago when an Italian boxer knocked fuck out of a yank for 3 rounds from start to finish, absolutely mullered the bloke. But lost on a split decision. He refused to get out of the ring and just sat there for ages, everyone else had fucked off and left him there. There are some scandalous decisions at the boxing, but The paddy conlan was raped. Disgusting.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Love boxing but unfortunately,one of the most corruptible of sports,
Even remember as a kid watching an Ali fight,Ken Norton won the fight easily,
but it was still awarded to Ali on a split I think.
Norton had previously already beaten Ali,this was around about the time of Ali's peak,think he fought Holmes
round about this time.
Gonna have to do googling refresh my memory,but Norton was very underrated .

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

Judging is subjective but Conlan's decision was disgraceful as was the Russian heavyweight and Katie Taylor. Think it is more due to incompetence and making the amateur game scoring close to the professional method which is crazy over three rounds and hundreds of punches thrown whufc_crest

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Been a number??? of boxing officials sent home from Olympics,because of substandard decisions ?????
I call it cheating,but there you go.
All results to stand,a lot of good that is to Conlan.

This matter needs to be pursued legally,and stop this shit once and for all.

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

This is where we need that cunt Taaaaaaaaaansend......He would know the score......Come on Flairon get that tofu munching knob end back on here......

......please...!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Oziron wrote:This is where we need that cunt Taaaaaaaaaansend......He would know the score......Come on Flairon get that tofu munching knob end back on here......

......please...!!
Here here, I to miss that mung bean risotto chewing degenerate.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.