Ibrahimovic

Chat about anything football related here!
Ironworksfc

Ibrahimovic

Post by Ironworksfc »

He really is awesome.

Will be the player who ensure man Utd win the league.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Re: Ibrahimovic

Post by 1234 »

Oh dear, another disciple of the sky PR team.

I watched a repeat of the Man Utd game late on sky and Ibrahimovic was appalling.
He svpred a decent header _ I've seen Valencia score decent headers _ and a penalty. Big deal. He's gone. He will be a major flop along with Rooney who is gone as well.

Man Utd will not finish top 3 and neither will Chelsea.
Man City to win the league with two of Liverpoll, Spurs and Arsenal in the top 3.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

1234 wrote:Oh dear, another disciple of the sky PR team.

I watched a repeat of the Man Utd game late on sky and Ibrahimovic was appalling.
He svpred a decent header _ I've seen Valencia score decent headers _ and a penalty. Big deal. He's gone. He will be a major flop along with Rooney who is gone as well.

Man City to win the league with two of Liverpoll, Spurs and Arsenal in the top 3.
But that`s what good strikers do.

Post by 1234 »

terrya1965 wrote:
1234 wrote:Oh dear, another disciple of the sky PR team.

Terry, everything broke down when the ball went to him.
In fact if Southampton still had Mane they would have won.

Wait and see, Ibrahimivic is gone.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

1234 wrote:
terrya1965 wrote:
Terry, everything broke down when the ball went to him.
In fact if Southampton still had Mane they would have won.

Wait and see, Ibrahimivic is gone.
I`m not saying Man U will win the League,but he will be the difference if they do..His not won the League 12 from the last 14 seasons for being an average Striker.

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

As I said before there are Man U free signings and then there are our free signings. ;)

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Funny that because I was speaking to a couple of Southampton fans yesterday who were at Old Trafford, they said Ibrahimovic was the difference between the teams. His overall play was excellent according to them. Still what would they know eh?

HammerJammer

Post by HammerJammer »

Pay no attention to that 1234 moron.
TottenScum supporter on a wind up.
Click here and enter 9898 to block the TottenScum Troll

Hildreth_1101

Post by Hildreth_1101 »

dagenhamdave wrote:As I said before there are Man U free signings and then there are our free signings. ;)
He is probably on £250,000 a week.

He is a quality player yes, good with his feet and in the air, and can finish. I saw him play Man City in the UCL he looked pretty average so be interested to see if he fades as the season progresses without a winter break.

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Hildreth_1101 wrote:
dagenhamdave wrote:As I said before there are Man U free signings and then there are our free signings. ;)
He is probably on £250,000 a week.

He is a quality player yes, good with his feet and in the air, and can finish. I saw him play Man City in the UCL he looked pretty average so be interested to see if he fades as the season progresses without a winter break.
I believe he is on £290.000 a week.
But as I pointed out with Tevez and his £250,000 a week, if you are not paying out £20-30M to buy in the first place, paying BIG money for out of contract players can work out cheaper, especially in the short term, say 12-24 months.