Wow

Chat about anything football related here!
deanox

Wow

Post by deanox »

One last minute defeat to a probable top four team. One player pissed off because he fucked ip trying to dribble out of his own box and the world is coming to an end.
It seems that people are starting to believe spud cunt numbers.
We are west ham, we should be used to all this shit.
Let's get behind Slav and the boys and fuck to the doubters.
COYI ⚒⚒⚒
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Towie

Re: Wow

Post by Towie »

deanox wrote:One last minute defeat to a probable top four team. One player pissed off because he fucked ip trying to dribble out of his own box and the world is coming to an end.
COYI ⚒⚒⚒
Well said that man.
Antonio made a schoolboy error that is not Bilic fault.
That said I don't want him playing Rightback again.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Towie wrote:
deanox wrote:One last minute defeat to a probable top four team. One player pissed off because he fucked ip trying to dribble out of his own box and the world is coming to an end. Ugh
COYI ⚒⚒⚒
Well said that man.
Who really gives a toss for Antonios error. We all make them even the best. Yes it was bloody stupid and ultimately cost us the game. Or did it. Different roads lead to different destinations.

I think you know what the issue really is and no school boy error is going to excuse it.

Did Antonio do it by intention? If so then out of order, but he shouldn't have been there in the first place. Bilics fault.

Was it just a school boy error? Same as above.
Bilics fault.

I slightly suspect petulance, meaning the first scenario. A possible DeFoe. That's why I suspect he will be off soon.

Hope I am wrong, much rather both sat down and talked and Bilic man up to his mistake.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

I do agree that he shoudl not play RB and I criticise Bilic for it.

BUT, if he has been played there and fucked up deliberately then I dont want him in a West Ham shirt again....regardless of how sorry I feel for him.

If it wasn't deliberate then fair enough, it happens to anyone and could have hapenned to any RB so I dont put that defeat down to him at all.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

hammerman69 wrote:I do agree that he shoudl not play RB and I criticise Bilic for it.

BUT, if he has been played there and fucked up deliberately then I dont want him in a West Ham shirt again....regardless of how sorry I feel for him.

If it wasn't deliberate then fair enough, it happens to anyone and could have hapenned to any RB so I dont put that defeat down to him at all.

My sentiments exactly.

mitford

Post by mitford »

i find the reaction on social media really annoying so ive avoided it for a couple of days, what happend to antonio could've happend to anyone whether playing right back or not, did't andy carroll do something similar last season when trying to do a cruyff turn in the box?

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

Antonio situ blown out of proportion. We all need to calm down and be patient after Chelsea game We have a sond team and we will be ok whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Towie

Post by Towie »

eskimo joe wrote:
Towie wrote:
Well said that man.
Who really gives a toss for Antonios error. We all make them even the best. Yes it was bloody stupid and ultimately cost us the game. Or did it. Different roads lead to different destinations.

I think you know what the issue really is and no school boy error is going to excuse it.

Did Antonio do it by intention? If so then out of order, but he shouldn't have been there in the first place. Bilics fault.

Bilics fault.

I slightly suspect petulance, meaning the first scenario. A possible DeFoe. That's why I suspect he will be off soon.

Hope I am wrong, much rather both sat down and talked and Bilic man up to his mistake.
I don't care about Antonio mistake these things happen, but playing at RB was not the reason for the mistake. Any player could have done it Carroll gave penalty away vs Leicester last season so the position is irrelevant in this case.
So to keep saying it is Bilic fault is wrong, as the player made the mistake regardless of the position he was playing. You could say it was a deliberate act as he did seem to look as though he was going to clear then changed his mind to dribble out. Only the player knows if it was deliberate or not, but a player acting like this because he is not getting his way is unacceptable.
Everyone has to do things they don't like in any job or asked by their boss to do things they don't want to do, if you don't like it get a new job. Same for Antonio if he don't like it ask for a transfer and find a new club.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Towie wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:

Bilics fault.

I don't care about Antonio mistake these things happen, but playing at RB was not the reason for the mistake. Any player could have done it Carroll gave penalty away vs Leicester last season so the position is irrelevant in this case.
So to keep saying it is Bilic fault is wrong, as the player made the mistake regardless of the position he was playing. You could say it was a deliberate act as he did seem to look as though he was going to clear then changed his mind to dribble out. Only the player knows if it was deliberate or not, but a player acting like this because he is not getting his way is unacceptable.
Everyone has to do things they don't like in any job or asked by their boss to do things they don't want to do, if you don't like it get a new job. Same for Antonio if he don't like it ask for a transfer and find a new club.
We all , in life , have to do things we don't like and in situations such as Antonios he should have done his best. Maybe he did maybe he didn't Any comment I made on the deliberateness of his action was mere speculation, or a passing thought.

However, Depending on ones view point, I would hardly call Bilic irrelevant in the matter. But that is neither here nor there as it is my point of view for reasons not dire tly pertaining to Antonios foolishness.

It has been evident for a long time that bothRB isn't his position, and that he doesn't.want to play there. His words in an interview highlighted that.

Now if I was Bilic and I saw all that and continued to place him there, then it must be all Antonios fault.

To me it would be like sticking Payet in goal and expecting him to like it or lump it.