Training Ground Bust Up

Chat about anything football related here!

Re: Training Ground Bust Up

Post by 1234 »

Gonzo wrote:Numbers, you started the pissing contest mate by calling WHU out earlier.

Ironically I have just posted a long arsed message about how liberal this forum is but you don't have the credit in the bank mate and need to stick to football.

I understand that HJ is only posting about you and I can understand a bit of a response but WHU??????

He is a mate and a long standing forum member and very popular so I'd probably not force the issue if I were you.

Stick to the football mate, you are on a roll and had a resounding vote of confidence in your poll which completely backfired on the OP.

Probably time to leave it alone now.
I sugest you read previous posts in this and other threads, whu cannot let it go and started this.

Whats this "crefit in the bank"? You are starting to sound like an over zealous council worker. Remember what you're moderating and don't treat friends different to normal posters is my advice.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

1234 wrote:
Gonzo wrote:Numbers, you started the pissing contest mate by calling WHU out earlier.

Ironically I have just posted a long arsed message about how liberal this forum is but you don't have the credit in the bank mate and need to stick to football.

I understand that HJ is only posting about you and I can understand a bit of a response but WHU??????

He is a mate and a long standing forum member and very popular so I'd probably not force the issue if I were you.

Stick to the football mate, you are on a roll and had a resounding vote of confidence in your poll which completely backfired on the OP.

I sugest you read previous posts in this and other threads, whu cannot let it go and started this.

Whats this "crefit in the bank"? You are starting to sound like an over zealous council worker. Remember what you're moderating and don't treat friends different to normal posters is my advice.

Credit in the bank is a euphemism for previous misdemeanors.

I don't want your advice either and I'll absolutely treat people according to how they treat me. .. . it's the only way I know and it's done me okay in life thus far.

As I say, I understand your reaction to HJ because he does dig you out on every post and has waged a campaign but stick to the footie please.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

For the record, do we know if WHU found self awareness or is he on a retreat in search of enlightenment!?!
Flairon

whu

Post by whu »

goodpost:)
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

teddybard

Post by teddybard »

redhammer wrote:Exwhuemployee has said there has been a kerfuffle of somewhat regarding Antonio at right back which includes more than one player telling Bilic it is effecting performances and morale at the club.
'
Fuck me, bad news is like buses.
I have an issue with Ex WHU employee
It seems he never wants to report anything positive . Bust up could be anything from a mere difference of opinion well expressed on both sides to a Full Hartson V Eyal proper punch up.
I don't mind the odd bit of bad news but all this business and the leaking of injuries etc just in time for the opposition to know ahead of a game pisses me off. is it Ex for a reason? are you carrying a grudge?
whufc_crest
IF it's true that we are here to help others,
what are the others doing here??

shakeass “Congratulations.....You’ve been shafted by the Dildo brothers” kickimmuts

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

1234 wrote:

I'm thinking that gonzo is saying you're a cunt, your level of cuntingness provides you with levels of toleration.

Woo isn't a cunt, try your best not to be the ultimate cunt .
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Post by 1234 »

Ironworksfc wrote:
1234 wrote:

I'm thinking that gonzo is saying you're a cunt, your level of cuntingness provides you with levels of toleration.

Woo isn't a cunt, try your best not to be the ultimate cunt .
Let me guess, you wanna lick me? I'll tell you something for nothing, I smell better than what your used to. ;)

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

1234 wrote:
Let me guess, you wanna lick me? I'll tell you something for nothing, I smell better than what your used to. ;)

That IS so Stewie :lol: