Training Ground Bust Up

Chat about anything football related here!

Re: Training Ground Bust Up

Post by 1234 »

whu wrote:Not been on here so much of late but can now totally see how a repetitive boring cunt like numbers would 100% drive people away. Quite frankly, it drags the site down. Not advocating a ban but clog a forum up with too much repetitive nothingness and people may stray.

Just saying.
What a goddam piece of sh*t you really are.
Has not got the balls to ask for a ban so does it in the bitchiest way ever. I get it, you're the kid who used to stay behind in class and grass up all the other kids to the teacher for a few pips. Noted. Grow some.

Repetitive? Find some self awareness, matey. You are the biggest whiniest, repetitive b*tch on here. How many times do you mention ALLARDYCE and BROWN? Find your self awareness buddy as you don't want to be a bloke who thinks his life is great, because he has no self awareness, only to come home to a Dear John letter.

Your boorish, arrogant, ill-bred, unsophisticated, faux cockney posting on here is noted by all and has been bought up LOADS of times.

You steer clear of me as I don't like snidey, bitchy 'men' who cry to the teacher.

p.s I think you will find the site is thriving and numbers are great, b*tch.

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

When reading Number's more bitchy posts,does anyone else envisage him as Stewie from Family Guy ?

whu

Post by whu »

Mikeveep wrote:When reading Number's more bitchy posts,does anyone else envisage him as Stewie from Family Guy ?
Not really, just a loft dwelling bearded ginger no mates cunt really Mike
:D :D :D
Hope you're well sir.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

whu

Post by whu »

1234 wrote:
whu wrote:Not been on here so much of late but can now totally see how a repetitive boring cunt like numbers would 100% drive people away. Quite frankly, it drags the site down. Not advocating a ban but clog a forum up with too much repetitive nothingness and people may stray.

Just saying.
Has not got the balls to ask for a ban so does it in the bitchiest way ever. I get it, you're the kid who used to stay behind in class and grass up all the other kids to the teacher for a few pips. Noted. Grow some.

Repetitive? Find some self awareness, matey. You are the biggest whiniest, repetitive b*tch on here. How many times do you mention ALLARDYCE and BROWN? Find your self awareness buddy as you don't want to be a bloke who thinks his life is great, because he has no self awareness, only to come home to a Dear John letter.

Your boorish, arrogant, ill-bred, unsophisticated, faux cockney posting on here is noted by all and has been bought up LOADS of times.

You steer clear of me as I don't like snidey, bitchy 'men' who cry to the teacher.

eat it up you boring bearded ginger dated cunt

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

1234 wrote:

Just saying.

Interesting.

This is a forum to discuss West Ham...the post above does not even mention West Ham

One of the good things about this site is the humour.....You are resorting to basic insults calling someone a piece of shit so presumably you are not intelligent enough to be funny. (Not sure why you put the * in shit though)

You mention the site is thriving and alive....that's true of course but previously you said it would shut down soon due to advertising and being on the payroll of Betway etc etc....what did soon mean as I'm waiting for this to happen to see if you were right

oh....and I am still waiting for Reid to play at LB.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

1234 wrote:

Just saying.

This man helped me get my season ticket and even contacted me whilst I was abroad whilst he was in the queue.......... so forgive me if I beg to differ :)

He probably is a cunt though ;)
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Towie

Post by Towie »

1234 wrote:
Bigger issues in his previous clubs?. Remind me how many trophies he won in his previous clubs.

Spud Numbnuts I'll remind you how many Trophies Bilic has won as a manager it is exactly the same as Podgychinos. None!

Bilic though has a much higher win % ratio 51.8% to Podgys 39.5%.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Post by 1234 »

hammerman69 wrote:
1234 wrote:

Interesting.

This is a forum to discuss West Ham...the post above does not even mention West Ham

One of the good things about this site is the humour.....You are resorting to basic insults calling someone a piece of shit so presumably you are not intelligent enough to be funny. (Not sure why you put the * in shit though)

You mention the site is thriving and alive....that's true of course but previously you said it would shut down soon due to advertising and being on the payroll of Betway etc etc....what did soon mean as I'm waiting for this to happen to see if you were right

Wow, that is very, very intelligent post. You've got me. Hands up I've been caught out by Stephen Hawking.

Just a couple of things.
Is this the only post that is non West Ham? If not, why highlight that fact?
Is this the only post with basic insults? If not, why highlight the fact?

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Numbers, you started the pissing contest mate by calling WHU out earlier.

Ironically I have just posted a long arsed message about how liberal this forum is but you don't have the credit in the bank mate and need to stick to football.

I understand that HJ is only posting about you and I can understand a bit of a response but WHU??????

He is a mate and a long standing forum member and very popular so I'd probably not force the issue if I were you.

Stick to the football mate, you are on a roll and had a resounding vote of confidence in your poll which completely backfired on the OP.

Probably time to leave it alone now.

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

1234 wrote:
hammerman69 wrote:

Interesting.

Wow, that is very, very intelligent post. You've got me. Hands up I've been caught out by Stephen Hawking.

Just a couple of things.
Is this the only post that is non West Ham? If not, why highlight that fact?
Is this the only post with basic insults? If not, why highlight the fact?
Dear Mastermind

I'll answer in order for you

Your couple of things :
I didnt say you were the only one to post non west ham items on a West Ham forum
I didn't say you were the only one to post insults - I called out Jimmy/Rorsach on that

I did however ask when the site was going under like you said it would before....or did you answer this on the same thread as the 'See I told you Reid would play at Left Back' ? I'm interested as you told me you know more than anyone on here.

If you want to come on, blatantly insult people that give their opinion and then tell everyone you know better than them....best select a subject you know something about eh ?

Hope that clears it all up for you..

Signed
Stephen Hawking