Training Ground Bust Up

Chat about anything football related here!
Mikeveep

Re: Training Ground Bust Up

Post by Mikeveep »

Last year was brilliant.

I 'm still getting a buzz from some of our performances.

I knew it wouldnt last.

A rumour sets of all this "Told you Anthonio wasn't a full back" crowing.

It's a failed gamble. Let it go. Presumably you would have "gambled" on Byram in that spot. Good luck with that.

Last season we were strong in all areas except for strikers. That problem hasnt been addressed, and we have been without the mainstays of our defense and midfield Cresswell and Payet.

So another struggling season. What's new?

whu

Post by whu »

1234 wrote:
whu wrote:we are still just one game in after a terrific season

do people seriously think our manager has not had bigger issues than this in his days as international and club manager?

the lack of respect and assumption is staggering to be honest

clearly there's something going on but I do fear social media is making a standard problem, volcanic at times

Slav walk before Antonio? Really? Championship side player not long ago.
Slav had the confidence to make young Antonio one of our best and most adaptable players last season.

Some saying Allardyce would have been roasted after one game? I can tell you all now MOST of you guys wanted Allardyce to get a new contract season 3 and 4 - fact.
You my friend are so f*cking two faced it is beyond funny.

When are you going to let go of the fact some people liked Allardyce. Holding onto it is ruining you. The boorish, discourteous way you shoot people opinions down by saying posters liked Allardyce is embarrassing.
Lack of respect??? That's rich coming from you and the way you slaughtered Allardyce WHATEVER the performance.

Are you saying that because some people liked Alalrdyce they cannot criticise Bilic? It sure sounds that way.

Bilic made a lot of wring decisions the last part of last season and started this season going to a poor Chelsea and playing PREHISTORIC football.

Bigger issues in his previous clubs?. Remind me how many trophies he won in his previous clubs.

There are a lot of questions about Bilic now, like:
Is he weak and letting Sullivan run the team?
Is he tactically good enough?
Is he resorting to big man up top, on his own, and route one football?
Can he spot a good player?
Did we catch teams out last season and get results despite Bilic?

BTW, I wanted Allardyce out from day one so am I allowed an opinion.
wish I had the time to worry and dissect like you sunshine and I love debate, like you love a mass debate, being a wanker

my only reason for the allardyce comment was someone stated (and I cant be arsed to see who) that allardyce would have been dug out by now on this - my only reason for the comment. been a while since I posted on the fella also pretty much generally, you boring sniping, fishing, cunt ...

have a good day
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

whu

Post by whu »

whu wrote:
1234 wrote:
You my friend are so f*cking two faced it is beyond funny.

When are you going to let go of the fact some people liked Allardyce. Holding onto it is ruining you. The boorish, discourteous way you shoot people opinions down by saying posters liked Allardyce is embarrassing.
Lack of respect??? That's rich coming from you and the way you slaughtered Allardyce WHATEVER the performance.

Are you saying that because some people liked Alalrdyce they cannot criticise Bilic? It sure sounds that way.

Bilic made a lot of wring decisions the last part of last season and started this season going to a poor Chelsea and playing PREHISTORIC football.

Bigger issues in his previous clubs?. Remind me how many trophies he won in his previous clubs.

There are a lot of questions about Bilic now, like:
Is he weak and letting Sullivan run the team?
Is he tactically good enough?
Is he resorting to big man up top, on his own, and route one football?
Can he spot a good player?
Did we catch teams out last season and get results despite Bilic?

BTW, I wanted Allardyce out from day one so am I allowed an opinion.
wish I had the time to worry and disect like you sunshine and i love debate, like you love a mass debate, being a wanker

my only reason for the allardyce comment was someone stated (and I cant be arsed to see who) that allardyce would have been dug out by now on this - my only reason for the comment. it's been a while since I posted on the fella pretty much generally so you're not that up to speed really squire, you boring, sniping, fishing, cunt ... same shit, different day

have a good day

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

ToneLoc wrote:The tragedy here is that it's all so bloody unnecessary.
Essentially this is Slav's first and only blunder of any real note since coming.
He's been immense, extremely likeable, honest and human since day 1. All of the ingredients that the slug never demonstrated.
I'm as angry as fuck with the silliness of the situation with Antonio.

BUT....... things have come to the boil now and this is probably a good thing because it HAS been coming. There's been plenty of passionate opinion over the last few days. "Rumours a plenty" are spreading like wildfire and this is not helping.

For me now I'm just hoping that things are sorted out.
Do I think Slav has dropped a large bollock on Antonio? Yes
Do I still think Slav is a top manager and a top bloke? Yes

For me now is the time to stay positive and see how things play. SB and MA are both grown men and I see no reason the issue cannot be sorted out for the benefit of the club.

Just hoping that a silly situation doesn't turn sillier.
Bilic doesn't rate Antonio as a right winger obviously. How do we know this: The fact we signed two right wingers to replace him.

Antonio has been offered the chance to keep his team place by operating as a RB. Antonio for some reason doesn't want to do this.

Therefore there is no available position for Antonio to play. Them's the facts and Pep doesn't want Joe Hart as a sweeper-keeper and Jose has never truly appreciated Juan Mata.

It might be hard to understand but managers make player decisions that baffle even intelligent people.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

BlackDiamond wrote:
Essentially this is Slav's first and only blunder of any real note since coming.
He's been immense, extremely likeable, honest and human since day 1. All of the ingredients that the slug never demonstrated.

BUT....... things have come to the boil now and this is probably a good thing because it HAS been coming. There's been plenty of passionate opinion over the last few days. "Rumours a plenty" are spreading like wildfire and this is not helping.

For me now is the time to stay positive and see how things play. SB and MA are both grown men and I see no reason the issue cannot be sorted out for the benefit of the club.

Bilic doesn't rate Antonio as a right winger obviously. How do we know this: The fact we signed two right wingers to replace him.

Antonio has been offered the chance to keep his team place by operating as a RB. Antonio for some reason doesn't want to do this.

Therefore there is no available position for Antonio to play. Them's the facts and Pep doesn't want Joe Hart as a sweeper-keeper and Jose has never truly appreciated Juan Mata.

It might be hard to understand but managers make player decisions that baffle even intelligent people.
So if I were Antonio I know what I would be thinking.

The thoughts going through my head at the moment I wont repeat. Only to say he will be gone around New Year.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

eskimo joe wrote:
BlackDiamond wrote:

So if I were Antonio I know what I would be thinking.

The thoughts going through my head at the moment I wont repeat. Only to say he will be gone around New Year.
Exactamente,The easiest way to freeze somebody out, is bring in two replacements.

As soon as the club stated recruiting right wingers then available playing opportunity would disappear. Antonio must be the only person at the club who doesn't get it.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Tore will play , and has mostly played , on the left.
Bring back Jonathon !

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

BlackDiamond wrote:

Does he not rate him or does it just grate him that he only brought him in through injuries? ;)
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

BlackDiamond wrote:

...and then Antonio leaves for WBA, Slav gets the sack because of poor results, due to the fact that he didn't play his best players, and one of them fucked off to WBA, who avoided relegation on the last day of the season instead of us and we all lived unhappily ever after.

whu

Post by whu »

Not been on here so much of late but can now totally see how a repetitive boring cunt like numbers would 100% drive people away. Quite frankly, it drags the site down. Not advocating a ban but clog a forum up with too much repetitive nothingness and people may stray.

Just saying.