Training Ground Bust Up

Chat about anything football related here!

Re: Training Ground Bust Up

Post by 1234 »

Antonio has an obvious attitude. Heard it elsewhere.
What right doesan EMPLOYEE have to demand from his BOSS.

He has not been acting professionally by playing.like he does not care when picked st RB.

What pro footballer thinks taking a player on in his own area and tryi.g to flick the vall over an attacker is the correct thing to do.?

F#cking little sulker this boy.

Post by 1234 »

Castiron wrote:
palerider wrote: What site was that ?
Some rumour site I came across. Let's hope it's just that. That said, why is Bilic being such a twat over Antonio. If I'm honest I would rather Slav walk than Antonio.
One of the muggiest statements I've seen.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Rumour doing the rounds that Payet is out for 2 weeks! Nothing official I might add.

palerider

Post by palerider »

dagenhamdave wrote:
Castiron wrote: Some rumour site I came across. Let's hope it's just that. That said, why is Bilic being such a twat over Antonio. If I'm honest I would rather Slav walk than Antonio.
Agree 100% with that.
Obviously I hope they both stay put. And ffs, this probably never happened.

But the way Bilic pulled him off and then blanked him. AND Antonio's reaction, proved it's not a happy camp.

Managers rarely admit they're wrong. Even if they are. Fergie admitted he was wrong several times. In his biography. I can see the problem with that too. It may be seen as a sign of weakness. When Amalfitano left there was only going to be one outcome. Even though he was an ok squad player it didn't cause us any distress.

Bilic has dug a hole for himself. This is brewing up, even if this rumour is bollocks.

Towie

Post by Towie »

1234 wrote:
Castiron wrote: Some rumour site I came across. Let's hope it's just that. That said, why is Bilic being such a twat over Antonio. If I'm honest I would rather Slav walk than Antonio.
I don't often agree with the Spuds Numbnuts, but on this occasion I do.

Bilic has made a decision re Antonio, clearly 99% of Hammers fans think the wrong one including me, but I won't write him off just because of this.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

palerider wrote:
dagenhamdave wrote:
Agree 100% with that.
Obviously I hope they both stay put. And ffs, this probably never happened.

But the way Bilic pulled him off and then blanked him. AND Antonio's reaction, proved it's not a happy camp.

Managers rarely admit they're wrong. Even if they are. Fergie admitted he was wrong several times. In his biography. I can see the problem with that too. It may be seen as a sign of weakness. When Amalfitano left there was only going to be one outcome. Even though he was an ok squad player it didn't cause us any distress.

Bilic has dug a hole for himself. This is brewing up, even if this rumour is bollocks.
Let's be honest, Antonio has done fuck all wrong. He was one of the most consistent players last season, and was immense in some games. Scores goals, assists and really wants to play for the club. Why is Slav being such a cunt. I think all the praise of last season and the punditry acclaim for the euros has gone to his head. I could understand it if he was a bad egg, all Morrison, but he seems very grounded to me.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Towie wrote:
1234 wrote:
I don't often agree with the Spuds Numbnuts, but on this occasion I do.

Bilic has made a decision re Antonio, clearly 99% of Hammers fans think the wrong one including me, but I won't write him off just because of this.
Never said anything about writing him off, but if I had to choose I would choose Antonio. Couldn't give a monkies what the troll has got to say.

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

If true, he has plenty of previous, this could be third West Ham player bust up in just 12 months, something wrong somewhere. Perhaps he needs anger management.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Well fuck me rumour or not, only at WHU could such a hugely promising situation after one of our best seasons in a long time threaten to unravel so quickly and in such comical and farcical terms.

As Pale said.....this is a hole that's been dug by SB that he had NO reason to dig and has had plenty of time to repair any potential damage.
I just hope that, as a top manager he shows the ability to learn from it. If he doesn't...... then maybe last season was a case of first-season fortune and he isn't a top manager after all.

Fuck I hope I'm wrong though because there's SO much about SB to like and I wanted him to continue and build from last season and be our manager for years.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

ToneLoc wrote:Well fuck me rumour or not, only at WHU could such a hugely promising situation after one of our best seasons in a long time threaten to unravel so quickly and in such comical and farcical terms.

As Pale said.....this is a hole that's been dug by SB that he had NO reason to dig and has had plenty of time to repair any potential damage.
I just hope that, as a top manager he shows the ability to learn from it. If he doesn't...... then maybe last season was a case of first-season fortune and he isn't a top manager after all.

Fuck I hope I'm wrong though because there's SO much about SB to like and I wanted him to continue and build from last season and be our manager for years.
All rumours at the moment Tone, but they didn't seem up for the Chelsea game. Something is not right. Even Carragher said Bilic completely blanked Antonio. How would Noble feel if he was asked to play striker every week? He is not a fucking right back. Even my wife knows that.