Training Ground Bust Up

Chat about anything football related here!
redhammer
Site Admin

Training Ground Bust Up

Post by redhammer »

Exwhuemployee has said there has been a kerfuffle of somewhat regarding Antonio at right back which includes more than one player telling Bilic it is effecting performances and morale at the club.
'
Fuck me, bad news is like buses.

JustLikeMyDreams

Re: Training Ground Bust Up

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

Hopefully it was more clear the air than a full scale bust up!Geo if we're discussing the right back situation surely they should be to?

palerider

Post by palerider »

IF true. And with the stick he's taken from the fans and the pundits, I can see Bilic walking.

You can't have stuff like this going on. Our strength last season was our unity. All of his own making mind you.

But IF can be a long word at times.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote:IF true. And with the stick he's taken from the fans and the pundits, I can see Bilic walking.

You can't have stuff like this going on. Our strength last season was our unity. All of his own making mind you.

But IF can be a long word at times.
Be best to make a quick separation before we end up with more auxiliary wingers...

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Don't see this being a problem. The more people tell Slav he is being fucking stupid the better imo.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Nothing wrong with airing your views to the manager.
Lets hope Bilic is a manager that listens.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Just seen this on another site.
Hi fellas, Michal Antonio wants out, this is deveatating news, there has been trouble aplenty, and he's walked away from training, today, there is no confirmation yet BUT apparently Notdveilt and PAYET are injured already, AND Valencia is not well, it's all going wrong, badly wrong, IRONMIKE.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Castiron wrote:Just seen this on another site.
Hi fellas, Michal Antonio wants out, this is deveatating news, there has been trouble aplenty, and he's walked away from training, today, there is no confirmation yet BUT apparently Notdveilt and PAYET are injured already, AND Valencia is not well, it's all going wrong, badly wrong, IRONMIKE.
What site was that ?

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

palerider wrote:
Castiron wrote:Just seen this on another site.
What site was that ?
Some rumour site I came across. Let's hope it's just that. That said, why is Bilic being such a twat over Antonio. If I'm honest I would rather Slav walk than Antonio.

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Castiron wrote:
palerider wrote: What site was that ?
Some rumour site I came across. Let's hope it's just that. That said, why is Bilic being such a twat over Antonio. If I'm honest I would rather Slav walk than Antonio.
Agree 100% with that.