WHUISA

Chat about anything football related here!
whu

Re: WHUISA

Post by whu »

Blimey - I was just going to fire a question over re: Hammers United but I won't now.

Tim - that's not strictly true my friend. Nigel Khan was the reasoning for some and the 'left' tarnishing a while back.

Hope you're well Gents.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

BM Jon wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:12 pm Morning all,

Just thought I'd post this here:

on Twitter

We regret to announce former Chair John Ratomski has resigned from both his post of WHUISA Vice-Chairman and the association's committee. We wish John the very best and thank him for all his endeavours.

See you on the boats on the 10th ;)

We'll definitely be having a pint mate.

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Kinda glad you stepped down Jon. I don’t think the hassle and grief you’ve had is worth it and it seemed to be a sinking ship with you doing your best to save it but failing.

WHUISA need a big turn of fortunes as their standing within the fan base is pretty non existent.

whu

Post by whu »

redhammer wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:55 pm Kinda glad you stepped down Jon. I don’t think the hassle and grief you’ve had is worth it and it seemed to be a sinking ship with you doing your best to save it but failing.

WHUISA need a big turn of fortunes as their standing within the fan base is pretty non existent.
yep, this

See you at the DFLA gig on 29/6 Jon :lol: :lol: whufc_crest
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

BM Jon

Post by BM Jon »

redhammer wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:55 pm Kinda glad you stepped down Jon. I don’t think the hassle and grief you’ve had is worth it and it seemed to be a sinking ship with you doing your best to save it but failing.

Thanks Geo.

It was all starting to get political.... :roll:

BM Jon

Post by BM Jon »

whu wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:35 pm

yep, this

See you at the DFLA gig on 29/6 Jon :lol: :lol: whufc_crest
Oh mate, I'll be in Vilnius that weekend :P

Can't you change the date? :lol:

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

BM Jon wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:12 pm Morning all,

Just thought I'd post this here:

on Twitter

We regret to announce former Chair John Ratomski has resigned from both his post of WHUISA Vice-Chairman and the association's committee. We wish John the very best and thank him for all his endeavours.

See you on the boats on the 10th ;)
You had a good go John and well done to you mate.
Looking forward to plenty of beer and non-political larks on the boats mate :)
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Statement from WHUISA email sent out this morning

Late on the evening of Wednesday 22nd July, WHUISA were invited by Jake Heath, West Ham United Supporter Liaison Officer, inviting WHUISA to take part in a Zoom conference meeting to discuss several topics around the potential readmittance of supporters to the London Stadium at some point during next season.

We accepted this offer and yesterday morning (Thursday 23rd) Sue Watson, WHUISA Chair was joined by a representative of Hammers United and the Football Supporters Association among others in that discussion. Representing WHUFC were Jake Heath, Tara Warren (Executive Director Marketing and Communications) and Nicola Keyes (Head of Ticketing).

As meaningful engagement with the Club was agreed as a priority for action at the EGM in July 2019, we were pleased to be able to attend the meeting representing you, our members. This invitation from the Club to attend could be a positive step in achieving that meaningful supporter engagement we were asked to work on, whilst providing opportunities for your voices to be heard. We see this engagement as an opportunity to begin the changes needed at our Club that we as supporters have been calling for.

These initial discussions were broad brush-stroke in nature and did not offer exact technical details of how this will work. West Ham United have been issued with a copy of the Government guidelines - Return to Competition - Safe Return of Spectators within the last week and need time to read and fully assimilate the information contained within those guidelines. Future conversations between WHUISA and West Ham United on this important subject will be guided and shaped by the feedback we receive from you, our members as well as official government guidelines.

We confirm talks have started and WHUISA will continue to play its part in planning for the return of fans to the London Stadium in a safe and responsible manner, representing you our members. We want to hear from you about any issue or concern you may have around the reopening of the London Stadium for spectators as the meeting held yesterday was the first of what we hope are many, more detailed discussions around this important issue. You can contact WHUISA via:
info@whuisa.org
https://twitter.com/WHU_ISA

We want to make sure your voices are part of the planning and part of the thinking. The return of supporters to stadia in a safe way continues to develop and change, which is reflective of the wider situation in the country and the planning for this is on-going. In our opinion at WHUISA, the planning must include at the heart of all discussions one of the most important stakeholders in this process, the fans.

We would like to thank you for the support you continue to give whilst we continue to work on your behalf.”

WHUISA Committee
Bring back Jonathon !