West Ham vs Burnley Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
LondonWelsh

Re: West Ham vs Burnley Official Match Thread

Post by LondonWelsh »

It doesn't matter which formation or who plays where, if Moyes can't get their heads on it then it'll be another defeat. It's all up in the nut!

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

LondonWelsh wrote:It doesn't matter which formation or who plays where, if Moyes can't get their heads on it then it'll be another defeat. It's all up in the nut!
Well if thats the case lets put out the youngsters , maybe Moyes can get their heads on it !

LondonWelsh

Post by LondonWelsh »

Clayton wrote:
LondonWelsh wrote:It doesn't matter which formation or who plays where, if Moyes can't get their heads on it then it'll be another defeat. It's all up in the nut!
Well if thats the case lets put out the youngsters , maybe Moyes can get their heads on it !
They'll show hunger and desire jsut hope the seniors turn up for a change.

garnett

Post by garnett »

Morning, I have ordered 2 too many pre game boat tickets for Saturday if anyone wants them.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Some good lineups gentleman - we are a talented bunch on HC are we not...

Interestingly or not: nobody has suggested we start Hugill...you know,that new signing. Yes I realise he was supposed to be a backup No.2 if you like, to "the main" man...but AC has made himself unavailable since the lad joined, so I wondered why exactly he isn't being used...

Funny concept I know really,but usually the way work works, is you pay someone to do a job,fulfil a function and they do it. You don't normally hire somebody,pay them and then excuse them from working...OK,AC is an exception.

So what's going gone ? A club that purchases a player,doesn't use them,might also be the type of club that purchases another player,pays most of his wages and then loans him out to Aston Villa for a year...which might be what you do if you are Chelsea and have a gazillion spare bodies but not what you would expect,when your down to bare bones and chasing european football...I give up

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

I call it "clutching at straws" lol

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Part of me want us to get stuffed on Saturday and for it to kick off big time ,the rest of me couldn't give a fuck anymore.
The useless pile of shit.

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

LondonWelsh wrote:
Clayton wrote:
Sadly that's the problem. "Hunger and desire" is nowhere near a recipe for success as has been all too obvious this season.

LondonWelsh

Post by LondonWelsh »

Shortshanks wrote:
LondonWelsh wrote:
Sadly that's the problem. "Hunger and desire" is nowhere near a recipe for success as has been all too obvious this season.
Their mental strength has been alarming to witness in games this season. They need to get someone in to sort their heads out. We all know when their heads are on and full of energy they’ll give any team a game.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Dwayne Pipes wrote:Part of me want us to get stuffed on Saturday and for it to kick off big time ,the rest of me couldn't give a fuck anymore.
The useless pile of shit.
That’s the spirit DP :)