West Ham vs Burnley Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: West Ham vs Burnley Official Match Thread

Post by Clayton »

andyginbrasil wrote:Ah well not to worry they are off to Florida now for 5 days,.......they deserve it... :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
Should be going to Forest Gate for 5 days !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Or league 1....

http://www.southendnewsnetwork.net/news ... tom-three/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bring back Jonathon !

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

After this performance which I honestly expected , but just hoped it wouldnt happen , do I really want to go and watch them lose to Dagenham and Redbridge ?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Clayton wrote:After this performance which I honestly expected , but just hoped it wouldnt happen , do I really want to go and watch them lose to Dagenham and Redbridge ?
That all depends on who you will be supporting at the time......Come on you Daggers.... :lol: :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

andyginbrasil wrote:
Clayton wrote:After this performance which I honestly expected , but just hoped it wouldnt happen , do I really want to go and watch them lose to Dagenham and Redbridge ?
That all depends on who you will be supporting at the time......Come on you Daggers.... :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
They lost at home 4-0 today .
What a game THATS going to be ffs....
Bring back Jonathon !

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Newmarket wrote:
andyginbrasil wrote: That all depends on who you will be supporting at the time......Come on you Daggers.... :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
They lost at home 4-0 today .
What a game THATS going to be ffs....
Well one thing I will expect and thats the ball in the net at both ends a few times , or maybe not . Could be a nil nil draw as neither side seems able to score . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oldun

Post by Oldun »

I had to take my 3 year old grandson home when they scored their second,it nearly brought me to tears watching our club implode.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Oldun wrote:I had to take my 3 year old grandson home when they scored their second,it nearly brought me to tears watching our club implode.
Sorry to hear that mate ! One consulation is your 3 year old grandson will more then likely never remember it , my 1st game I was aged 5 , I dont really remember the game , just the atmosphere , mind you we did win so that may of helped .

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dagger wrote:We are getting pelters from sky sport and sterling saying Sir Bobby Moor would be turning in his grave

They are not taking anything into account not condoning what went on but how the fuck else can fans let people know what happening to our club

The only people who are at all concerned about the going on at the club are our own fans. And tbh many of us are now getting to the stage where even we couldn't give a flying fuck.

West Ham fans know what's happening, the rest of the world couldn't give a shit and will be laughing their cojones off at this latest episode.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Romfordhammer

Post by Romfordhammer »

Just got home after the game. I have been a supporter for over 50 years, first game was against Spurs in 1967, my dad brought a beer crate for me to stand on in the South bank, can't remember the score but I was hooked from then on. Been a season ticket holder for 30 years now and I think today was my lowest point as a hammer, and there have been plenty, the Terry Brown years, the bond scheme, the icelandics and Avram Grant to name a few.

I don't condone the fans running on the pitch, this will have ramifications for us, but I can understand the frustrations that led to the protests against Gold & Sullivan during the game that forced them out of the directors box. The situation we find ourselves in now is the culmination of 2 years and 4 transfer windows of chronic under investment in the squad and SUGO trying to run the club like a Romford market stall.

They have been found out big time and when you have clubs like Burnley & Brighton having arguably better squads and most certainly better run than us, it's time for them to admit that they cannot take the club on any further. I think the only way the season can be saved is for them to announce publicly NOW that they are prepared to sell the club as soon as they practically can...

If they do this (unfortunately I think this is highly unlikely) then all the negativity and toxic atmosphere will disappear and we may just have a chance of picking up enough points to survive relegation this season. If they don't then with the inevitable toxic atmosphere against the board at games, I can't see us picking up anymore points at home and with the run in we have I think we are doomed to relegation.

Whatever the outcome of this season and the fate of the board, I will still continue to support the team and renew my season ticket next season whatever division we may be in.....COYI