Burnley

Chat about anything football related here!
Oziron
Director of Avatars

Re: Burnley

Post by Oziron »

eskimo joe wrote:
Oziron wrote: At least you won't have to worry about the ICF.....They will be battering their own fans..... :o
Please Sir can you correct that! I am no fan of the ICF.
I was quoting Alfie....not you Mr Eskimo... :?:

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Oziron wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:
Please Sir can you correct that! I am no fan of the ICF.
I was quoting Alfie....not you Mr Eskimo... :?:

" Battering THEIR own fans" . Sorry it was meant in a sort of humourous way. Though I know what you meant.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

eskimo joe wrote:
Oziron wrote: I was quoting Alfie....not you Mr Eskimo... :?:

" Battering THEIR own fans" . Sorry it was meant in a sort of humourous way. Though I know what you meant.
It was a tongue in cheek comment about all the kerfufle re the march and the ICF reactions to said march..... ;)

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Oziron wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:

It was a tongue in cheek comment about all the kerfufle re the march and the ICF reactions to said march..... ;)
I understood that. I shoulda said nothing just I'm a fan of west Ham not the ICF ergo I am not their fan. Just a matter of wording I tried miserably to make light of.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

garnett

Post by garnett »

You lot will have the pleasure of myself at the game and pre game boats, I`m hoping our fantastic board have had the good sense to invite Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for some afternoon entertainment :D we will not get a better chance to get into the pockets of a major major investor / owner.

And before all the do gooders jump on the human rights bandwagon, I couldn't give a cunt. whufc_crest

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Clayton wrote:Do you think Moye's will continue playing his ridiculous 5 at the back , or is he using Evra/Zabs as WB's ? ( those 2 as WB's is a very poor joke ) . We need some fullbacks .
Should he play Ogbonna/Collins being one is returning from injury and the other from illness ?
Doe anyone think Kouyate has played his last game in midfield and should be used as a CB alongside Ogbonna ? .
I would like to see Declan Rice given a position in the middle of the park , cant do any worse then what we have , and he could be a revelation there as a deep lying playmaker , he has all the attributes to make it , with Lanzini and Mario just in front of him , we would have the creativity to find our front men . Then we would find out if we need a experienced next level DM someone like Carvalho or Danilo Pereira ! Playing Noble/Kouyate hasnt improved our game .
With a front 3 of Antonio / Hernandez and Arnie , we have a very good attacking force .
You know my stand on this one Clay.
To play 5 at the back we need Masuaku one side and probably Antonio on the other because pace down the flanks is key playing 5 at the back because they pin back their full backs allowing more space for us in the middle because their worker bees have to cover more area space.. Masua isn't back and i doubt we will see Antonio play wing back so for me it has to be 4 at the back with a stronger looking midfield.
We played Moses as a striker and Conte won the league switching him to right wing back and getting in behind teams with Costa and co joining up. It also prevents their full backs from going up. With Zabby as wing back he hasn't the pace to pose a serious threat to their left back and gets pegged in. Lanzini has to come deep to get into the game isolating Arnie and the front man. Kouyate hasn't the vision to set a move off in the middle so he has to go into defense. Slot Rice in with Noble and then have 3 creative players and Antonio up top because of his pace.
Lanzini will always play a tad deeper and make a 3rd DM at times leaving Mario, Arnie and Antonio to link up.
After watching the Swans game i am not confident whatever system we play to be honest.
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

alfie

Post by alfie »

Well, what can I say, a 3-0 win away at the Hammers and I should be over the moon,but after the scenes I saw it makes me so sad to see people reacting like they do,taking the gloss off a good win for us.. I hope these so called fans are fined and given life bans for their actions.. I feel sorry for you genuine fans having to watch your famous club being dragged through the mires by a few idiots.. :(

Anyway I'm happy we got the points to keep us in seventh and good luck with your battle against relegation and the outing of the Dildo brothers and Brady ..

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

alfie wrote:Well, what can I say, a 3-0 win away at the Hammers and I should be over the moon,but after the scenes I saw it makes me so sad to see people reacting like they do,taking the gloss off a good win for us.. I hope these so called fans are fined and given life bans for their actions.. I feel sorry for you genuine fans having to watch your famous club being dragged through the mires by a few idiots.. :(

Anyway I'm happy we got the points to keep us in seventh and good luck with your battle against relegation and the outing of the Dildo brothers and Brady ..
Sorry to mar your day mate ! by a few idiots I take it your just not speaking of those so called supporters but are including our board . In all truthfulness we are in a right state at the moment , on and off the pitch .
Congraulations on the 3 points , and showing us how a TEAM should actually play .

alfie

Post by alfie »

Clayton wrote:
alfie wrote:Well, what can I say, a 3-0 win away at the Hammers and I should be over the moon,but after the scenes I saw it makes me so sad to see people reacting like they do,taking the gloss off a good win for us.. I hope these so called fans are fined and given life bans for their actions.. I feel sorry for you genuine fans having to watch your famous club being dragged through the mires by a few idiots.. :(

Sorry to mar your day mate ! by a few idiots I take it your just not speaking of those so called supporters but are including our board . In all truthfulness we are in a right state at the moment , on and off the pitch .
Congraulations on the 3 points , and showing us how a TEAM should actually play .
Cheers Clayton,we all have idiots and Burnley have more than their fair share,I know it's hard to take as I've seen more than my share of bad times watching the Clarets..I know we defend a lot,but with a squad that cost next to phook all,it has to be done .. Dyche is a miracle worker with the players we have..