Transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: Transfer window thread

Post by terrya1965 »

We need one,maybe 2 central midfielders,that`s for sure.

It`s a shame that Sakho will go because his our best all round forward.Hernandez is just a poacher,because of our style of play.We don`t dominate teams enough for us,so he ends up a luxury.

The core of the team has been rotten for 18 months.It needs to change.We have signed loads of players in that time,but still have nearly the core of the team of 4 years ago.That is down to the board and director of football,who have not chosen the right players for the club.

JayK

Post by JayK »

9911 wrote:We will make 9ne £15-20 million pound signing and a couple of loans...enough they feel to con the fans, AGAIN. The sad thing is..it wll....you will have the usual sycophants on saying they are great signings.

Last week of window one or two will leave recouping the £20 million.
I don’t like to admit it coz a lot of your stuff is shit or trumpet blowing, but I make you right with this one
COYI!!!

Post by 1001 »

9911 wrote:
JayK wrote:
I don’t like to admit it coz a lot of your stuff is shit or trumpet blowing, but I make you right with this one
I'm not being clever by for seeing this type of behaviour, it is the owners MO, they do it every season.
The depressing thing us fans fall off it...and will do again.

Imo, happy clapper fans like h69 are killing the club
Merry Christmas Ginge. I asked Santa to send you a new personality. Hope it fits.
The only West Ham fan in the village...

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I have a hunch that Hernandez and Antonio could be shipped out in January. I am also reasonably confident we will not be successful in landing whoever the club's spokessprog says we are "working hard to bring in". It is coming up to the time when Twitter will no doubt be buzzing about our latest high profile transfer target.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Happyhammer

Post by Happyhammer »

Sell sahko, Carroll, obiang, Kouyate and ayew. Don't care who comes in as they will no doubt be equally as shit.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

9911 wrote:
JayK wrote:
I'm not being clever by for seeing this type of behaviour, it is the owners MO, they do it every season.
The depressing thing us fans fall off it...and will do again.

Imo, happy clapper fans like h69 are killing the club
It's Christmas, have a day off....you cunt :roll:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

What bright spark deleted the Antonio thread then ? There was nothing offensive in there ?

Anyway , rumour has it Antonio has a touch of the NRC’s and may well be moved on in the window along with Kouyote , Carroll , who is being offered about , and Hernandez who doesn’t feature in Moyes’ plans ...

And before anyone says it , that long term contract could be well before the end of the season .
Bring back Jonathon !

Moses

Post by Moses »

The Ginger cunt was starting to grow on me. Now, I'm going to put him back on cunt step.

I'm referring to Moyes, not Jameskel, in case there was some doubt.
It takes guts to be gentle and kind.

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

terrya1965 wrote:We need one,maybe 2 central midfielders,that`s for sure.

It`s a shame that Sakho will go because his our best all round forward.Hernandez is just a poacher,because of our style of play.We don`t dominate teams enough for us,so he ends up a luxury.

The core of the team has been rotten for 18 months.It needs to change.We have signed loads of players in that time,but still have nearly the core of the team of 4 years ago.That is down to the board and director of football,who have not chosen the right players for the club.
What sort of player scores if you don't dominate teams enough ? Someone who scores more than 28 goals in 54 games in the Bundesliga? Look at the fucking problem why such prolific goal scorers come to this club and can't score because of the mediocre and crap service !! Don't put the spotlight on the real culprit !!

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Shortshanks wrote:
terrya1965 wrote:We need one,maybe 2 central midfielders,that`s for sure.

What sort of player scores if you don't dominate teams enough ? Someone who scores more than 28 goals in 54 games in the Bundesliga? Look at the fucking problem why such prolific goal scorers come to this club and can't score because of the mediocre and crap service !! Don't put the spotlight on the real culprit !!
Just more poor planning. Hernandez was never going to thrive in Bilic's system. And since Moyes doesn't seem to even want to play one striker -- let alone the 2 needed for Hernandez to have a sniff -- it looks like another masterstroke from whoever is in charge of the transfers.
What are the odds we'll get anything like what we spent on Hernandez back?

We are going to be back to square one with the strikers at this rate. It's all well and good talking about a creative midfielder player, or shoring up an aging CB unit, but AGAIN it looks like we're going to need two strikers.
This is what having no plan, and no direction gets you.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.