Transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
BillyDWhizz

Re: Transfer window thread

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Pastore is light years better than anyone we've currently got at the club. He's dropped down the pecking order at PSG due to being displaced by Neymar and the emergence of Mbappe and I read somewhere that there are FFP issues that PSG have to address - hence the he's available for sale rumour.

That said, I'd be truly astonished if our lot are seriously considering any kind of move for him. Rumours like this tend to surface regularly every ST renewal time don't they?

Besides, the man himself has said he knows nothing about any interest from anyone, let alone us and he also want's to talk to Tuchel before he does anything else, so I'd take any links to him with a large pinch of salt. Sully will revel in the Pastore hype for a while and then go and sign Cabaye.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Ffs, talk about déjà vu. Same old excuses starting to surface.
We're allegedly in talks for Pastore and all of a sudden...
'The 28 year old is currently on a deal worth between £190k – £200k a week gross with PSG which is way out of the Hammers reach.'
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

1985whu

Post by 1985whu »

There is no way on earth we will sign Pastore. No way.

And I can say that with the same confidence Michael Fish had when he said there wouldn't be a storm..

A few things. Why would this bloke go from a club that plays Champions League football to a club that isn't even in the Europa League?

And being at PSG I'd imagine he's probably on about a gazillion quid a week (that's a lot of money), which we surely couldn't match.

So to sum up, he's going to give up European football in order to take a drop in wages with us?...yeah right.

It's not going to happen. Move along, there's nothing to see here.

I wouldn't be suprised if we were linked with Bale or Ronaldo next. Silly season

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

Ok, I thought we were more clued up on here

Who’s renewed now the old woman that smells of snouts is in charge?

Who believes any of our rumoured deals other than the freebie from fucking Fulham?

You’ve been been mugged again

The more I look at that new away shirt, the more I like it, but we could finish second and I wouldn’t buy it

Why? Because it lines the pockets of those cunts at the top

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Pasture is on something like £190k - 200k a week according to Claret & Hugh , so no chance of us paying that.

Did some research and from what I have found hes actually on £87k a week
Last edited by Clayton on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

There had been reports in the Portuguese media suggesting the 26-year-old had cancelled his contract, but instead both parties are trying to arrange a transfer to a Premier League Club.

H4L

Post by H4L »

Pastore, yes please!

Alfiehammer

Post by Alfiehammer »

Clayton wrote:Pasture is on something like £190k - 200k a week according to Claret & Hugh , so no chance of us paying that.

Football manager ? ;)

Alfiehammer

Post by Alfiehammer »

I did like the idea of us signing Grealish I must admit...something of the joe Cole about him (a real hero of mine till his white Range Rover rolled into Stamford bridge on sky news and broke my teenage heart)...

But not for £40 million. Like siggy, he can end up at Everton who are doing their best to over inflate the market on average-good players for teams like West Ham

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Alfiehammer wrote:
Clayton wrote:Pasture is on something like £190k - 200k a week according to Claret & Hugh , so no chance of us paying that.

Football manager ? ;)
Football Manager ? means what exactly :?