What to do with big Arnie?

Chat about anything football related here!
Vladnar

What to do with big Arnie?

Post by Vladnar »

Im hoping David will convert him to a full time Andy Carrol as we know he likes a big target man, the ball sticks to him and he has good pace so we just need to work on his heading and shooting........personally if he worked a bit harder id like to see Snoddie come back from Villa too.

Arnie
Antonio Lanzini Snodgrass

rest defending basically and we need 2 def mid.........and the wingers need to be able to swap sides from time to time.

V

Newmarket

Re: What to do with big Arnie?

Post by Newmarket »

Ffs :shock: :? :oops:
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

He'd be excellent as a rather large door stop.

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

I don't think his best Position is left wing so lets see what Moyes does with him
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Porterman

Post by Porterman »

Vladnar wrote:Im hoping David will convert him to a full time Andy Carrol as we know he likes a big target man, the ball sticks to him and he has good pace so we just need to work on his heading and shooting........personally if he worked a bit harder id like to see Snoddie come back from Villa too.

Arnie

rest defending basically and we need 2 def mid.........and the wingers need to be able to swap sides from time to time.

V
So basically you are saying hes not good in the air,has a poor shot and is lazy.

Think you have it about covered.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Porterman wrote:
Vladnar wrote:Im hoping David will convert him to a full time Andy Carrol as we know he likes a big target man, the ball sticks to him and he has good pace so we just need to work on his heading and shooting........personally if he worked a bit harder id like to see Snoddie come back from Villa too.

Arnie

V
So basically you are saying hes not good in the air,has a poor shot and is lazy.

Think you have it about covered.
And yet I still don't get how it is suddenly news to some people ?
Bring back Jonathon !

Baddowhammer

Post by Baddowhammer »

I don't think he's shown any quality at all yet.He hasn't played too much at the moment but I'd say his attitude needs work to.As for Snods he was also played out of his preferred position which is just behind the strikers that is Manu's position I know who I'd prefer there. COYI

LondonWelsh

Post by LondonWelsh »

I'm sure the learned Sullivans gathered all the data and stats on him before spending that absurd amount of money on him. To be fair he was an explosive player with chunks of lethargy. I hope he livens ups quick!

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Got all the makings of a new Right Back for me.

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

I'd like to see what he can do powering through the middle behind Chico and Ayew.
He isn't a left winger for sure and doesn't look interested over there. Be interesting now to see if Moyes makes position changes on a number of players.
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!