Bilic Sacked exclusive

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Bilic Sacked exclusive

Post by Whiskyman »

Hammerwell2010 wrote:If this was to be true , which imo it aint just yet , then this just shows how low our club have sunk .

We are constantly being labelled as a joke as a result of all this ....
You have hit the nail squarely on the head mate. For years Chelsea and Spurs fans have claimed that West Ham is "only a tin pot club". As fans we expressed righteous indignation about this slur to our good name.

It is quite a sobering thought to finally realise they were right all along and we were the ones out of line. And we all know who has presided over the loss of our identity as a once respected, if unfashionable, football club.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ideal.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Just about sums it up. A complete and utter shambles from top to bottom. First time I've heard us being labelled diseased though. :roll:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

grandad

Post by grandad »

Well that about sums us up

not a great noble fan but id say he is the only one who cares amongst the players

the rest will go about there work ( if you can call it that ) and take the money

all I hope whoever takes over gets the whip out and runs theses cunts into the ground and gets them to look half fit
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

hamz

Post by hamz »

meh... can't really be bothered reading conjecture from a clueless journo, much rather go directly to THEIR source and read forums like these :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Just about sums it up. A complete and utter shambles from top to bottom. First time I've heard us being labelled diseased though. :roll:
Seems appropriate. Cancer is a disease that rots away from within. And Sullivan is undoubtedly the cancer. Diseased seems a very appropriate description. Deceased could well be the next adjective as the next relegation will, imo, be the one that spells the end of West Ham as a significant football club.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Good Morning my suffering Hammers fans!! Talk Sport have announced that that fully expect Moyes to be manager by tomorrow.They also stated that the board has promised him funds to spend in Jan.
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

IronsForever wrote:Good Morning my suffering Hammers fans!! Talk Sport have announced that that fully expect Moyes to be manager by tomorrow.They also stated that the board has promised him funds to spend in Jan.
I can't wait to get my fellaini wig.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Brookbonds73 wrote:
IronsForever wrote:Good Morning my suffering Hammers fans!! Talk Sport have announced that that fully expect Moyes to be manager by tomorrow.They also stated that the board has promised him funds to spend in Jan.
I can't wait to get my fellaini wig.
HA HA . Latest odds haven't changed though , although Mancini has come in slightly to 14/1

1/12 Moyes 8/1 Pardew 14/1 Mancini
Apparently Rednapp has dropped a hint that he is bored and wouldn't mind the challenge.
All he has to do is tell the twins he will work 6 months for a grand a week and the job is his!! ha ha ha
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

The sad thing is that a new manager , ANY new manager , won't be the antidote for what falls from up on high .

It'll be merely a temporary booster to remind the players that most of them used to have pride and self respect .

Anybody seen the Angry Birds Movie ?

Sullivan thinks he's Mighty Eagle.....
Bring back Jonathon !