The next 10 games to the end of 2017.

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: The next 10 games to the end of 2017.

Post by Newmarket »

Ibbyham wrote:If Bilic stayed until January, then with the current predicament I would say 2 points West Ham will only collect in the next 10 games as I CANNOT see any winnable chance game.

Liverpool (H) - 0 point - Liverpool trashed us 4-0 at LS last season and they will start bang on form.
Watford (A) - 0 point - Watford are a very good side with good manager and can't see us getting anything.
Leicester (H) - 1 point - West Ham winning 1-0 in early 2nd half BUT they scored in 94th minutes.
Everton (A) - 0 point - New manager will be in place and spark them to revival.
Man Cith (A) - 0 point - Less say the better.
Chelsea (H) - 0 point - Chelsea will win 2-1 at the end after we are winning 1-0 in early 2nd half.
Arsenal (H) - 0 point - West Ham won only 2 time at home since 1993 and nothing will change.
Stoke (A) - 0 point - Not an easy place to go.
Newcastle (H) - 1 point - West Ham never scored in 1st half, score first in early 2nd half then BANG! 1 - 1 at the end.
Bournemouth (A) - 0 point - Bogey Boxing Day as West Ham always lose on Boxing Day.
Tottenham (A) - 0 point - Spurs will look for revenge with a Brucie hat-trick and Smelly Arse 2 goals.

This is IF BILIC STAYED! I am warning ya and I aren't going to bother who we put in teams, watch how we play as I had too much painful and dispression.

From this above predictions - West Ham will get 11 points out of 20 games and good-bye to Premier League. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Don't fancy us then Ibby ? :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Newmarket wrote:
Ibbyham wrote:If Bilic stayed until January, then with the current predicament I would say 2 points West Ham will only collect in the next 10 games as I CANNOT see any winnable chance game.

Liverpool (H) - 0 point - Liverpool trashed us 4-0 at LS last season and they will start bang on form.
Watford (A) - 0 point - Watford are a very good side with good manager and can't see us getting anything.
Leicester (H) - 1 point - West Ham winning 1-0 in early 2nd half BUT they scored in 94th minutes.
Everton (A) - 0 point - New manager will be in place and spark them to revival.
Man Cith (A) - 0 point - Less say the better.
Chelsea (H) - 0 point - Chelsea will win 2-1 at the end after we are winning 1-0 in early 2nd half.
Arsenal (H) - 0 point - West Ham won only 2 time at home since 1993 and nothing will change.
Stoke (A) - 0 point - Not an easy place to go.
Newcastle (H) - 1 point - West Ham never scored in 1st half, score first in early 2nd half then BANG! 1 - 1 at the end.
Bournemouth (A) - 0 point - Bogey Boxing Day as West Ham always lose on Boxing Day.
Tottenham (A) - 0 point - Spurs will look for revenge with a Brucie hat-trick and Smelly Arse 2 goals.

This is IF BILIC STAYED! I am warning ya and I aren't going to bother who we put in teams, watch how we play as I had too much painful and dispression.

From this above predictions - West Ham will get 11 points out of 20 games and good-bye to Premier League. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Don't fancy us then Ibby ? :i am genuinely amused:
lol,
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

redhammer wrote:12 points.

Cup game in there as well, I'll say we win that.
Honestly ? I've written off the games against Liverpool, City, Chelsea, Arsenal & Spurs. And looking at our usual match mentality I bet the coaching team have too. Absolute maximum for me is wins at home to Leicester & Newcastle and away points at Stoke & Bournemouth. Even though Everton are pants we rarely do well there and they could benefit from new manager bounce by the time they play us. So 8 points max. But, and this is quite depressing, in all possibility we'll pick up a couple of draws along the way and lose the rest.

And confidence could become a factor if one of the big boys, or for that matter 2 or 3 of them score a hatful past us. And as we've conceded 3 against Southampton and 2 against Palace that scenario is highly likely imo.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

BillyDWhizz wrote:I think we're bang in trouble. 4 points. I haven't felt confident going in to any game for over a year now. It'd be just like us to win 8 out of the next 10 but we could very, very easily lose them all.
That sums it up for me too.We could be thrashed by a Newcastle and then go and win at a Liverpool.

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

Leave Noble out of the squad and get some pace and energy in midfield and we might become competitive.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Let`s be honest,we know we need a new manager..Until that changes and it has to happen before January,otherwise,we will be relegated.

Us fans can see it,but the pricks in the board can`t or don`t want to see it. :cry:

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

I'm assuming you mean a new manager wont pick the same team as against C Palace otherwise it wont make a scrap of difference

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

BillyDWhizz wrote:I think we're bang in trouble. 4 points. I haven't felt confident going in to any game for over a year now. It'd be just like us to win 8 out of the next 10 but we could very, very easily lose them all.
I said we were bang in trouble after the Brighton game given the fixtures coming up. The loss of 2 points against Palace looking at that list is huge.
If we are to stay in this league we will need to pull off a couple of decent wins at home and get a win and a couple of draws away.
I also believe the twins will buy 2 decent players in Jan given our Net spend was 4 Million. They don't want to but now they have no choice.I'd fuck Arnie off in Jan. Take a loss and get 15 million for the gimp. And fuck Sakho off and get Martinez in. We will be in another relegation scrap. Do we really need to reply on a player that doesnt want to be here and a guy that has psychological problems?
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

IronsForever wrote:
I said we were bang in trouble after the Brighton game given the fixtures coming up. The loss of 2 points against Palace looking at that list is huge.
If we are to stay in this league we will need to pull off a couple of decent wins at home and get a win and a couple of draws away.
I also believe the twins will buy 2 decent players in Jan given our Net spend was 4 Million. They don't want to but now they have no choice.I'd fuck Arnie off in Jan. Take a loss and get 15 million for the gimp. And fuck Sakho off and get Martinez in. We will be in another relegation scrap. Do we really need to reply on a player that doesnt want to be here and a guy that has psychological problems?
Net spend of 4 million, how fucking depressing is that, these cunts deserve all they get. I'd love to see them go bankrupt after they leave us. No good slags.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

30 points. Piece of piss.