Sakho injured again

Chat about anything football related here!
stupo63

Re: Sakho injured again

Post by stupo63 »

or is it he's out on a sulk, because even though we have no fully fit strikers available ( or red card ), that he was told, he starting on the bench. i'd have the fucking hump too !
only using him for twenty minutes a game, is what we should have been doing with Carroll, not Sakho.
who knows what goes on behind the scenes, maybe Billic, never really forgave him for fucking off and won't play him, or maybe he is just plain back fucked. the thing that worries me, is Billic praising Carrolls commitment in training, so he's straight back in again ! :oops:
just like allay dice, with Nolan , all over again.

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

i watched last night Slav giving his thoughts on Big Andy and how he tries to win balls his got no way of winning so goes through players causing a him to get injured or booked, he certainly didn't look like an Andy Carrol fan but if you want to believe he will be straight back in the side when fit crack on but I can see him only starting from the bench if everyone's fit and when I say everyone I don't mean Sakho

really hope Martinez gets look-in tonight whufc_crest

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Carroll and Sakho to go in January, bring in 1 new striker plus promote Toni Martinez to first team as he done enough to satisfield.

If Lyall was a West Ham manager now, Martinez will be the next Cottee.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dagger wrote:i watched last night Slav giving his thoughts on Big Andy and how he tries to win balls his got no way of winning so goes through players causing a him to get injured or booked, he certainly didn't look like an Andy Carrol fan but if you want to believe he will be straight back in the side when fit crack on but I can see him only starting from the bench if everyone's fit and when I say everyone I don't mean Sakho

Stu isn't alone . I am in no doubt that Carroll flies back into the team after his suspension .

It took Bilic 6 months to work out Antonio isn't a right back and almost as long to see that Noble isn't the player he has been .
Hernandez has only been here since August .
Bring back Jonathon !

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Newmarket wrote:
Dagger wrote:i watched last night Slav giving his thoughts on Big Andy and how he tries to win balls his got no way of winning so goes through players causing a him to get injured or booked, he certainly didn't look like an Andy Carrol fan but if you want to believe he will be straight back in the side when fit crack on but I can see him only starting from the bench if everyone's fit and when I say everyone I don't mean Sakho

Stu isn't alone . I am in no doubt that Carroll flies back into the team after his suspension .

It took Bilic 6 months to work out Antonio isn't a right back
The weird thing about that was Antonio scored the most goals as a Right Back even though the team suffered.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Taansend wrote:
Newmarket wrote: Stu isn't alone . I am in no doubt that Carroll flies back into the team after his suspension .

It took Bilic 6 months to work out Antonio isn't a right back
The weird thing about that was Antonio scored the most goals as a Right Back even though the team suffered.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing but the supplier of those far post crosses and assists ?

The whole team is still suffering :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Newmarket wrote:
Taansend wrote:
Hindsight is a wonderful thing but the supplier of those far post crosses and assists ?

The whole team is still suffering :i am genuinely amused:
I wasn't making any point. I just remember that he was scoring well while everyone was going mad.

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Sakho got wind of not being a starter tonight and got the hump. I wouldn't have him my starting 11, unless need's must. Arnie, Chicharito and Antonio should be our first choice front 3, that whining Senegalese cunt can be an impact sub for us if his ego allows it.
#fuckqatar2022

Alwyen

Post by Alwyen »

redhammer wrote:Worst thing is whenever this occurs you question if genuine or he is off on one again
Yep yet again he’s out I’m starting to see a pattern occurring here

Raven

Post by Raven »

He's deffo working his ticket outta there.

Billic has a lot to answer for ......